Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 10:02:30 AM EDT
Wooohoo!!! If this comes down I'll be there opening night.  Hell yeah.  "Come get some!!!"  

The treatment leak mentions that S-Mart is opening a new branch in Clear Lakes.   And of course all Hell breaks loose.  Yeah.

Groovy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
"Ash, Housewares, and I am going to have to ask you to leave the store."
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"Ash, Housewares, and I am going to have to ask you to leave the store."

Lol.

"Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store."
"Who the hell are you!?"
"Names Ash *cocks rifle"...Housewares."

Jason won that battle already.  He's #1
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
[Quoted:
"Who the hell are you!?"
"Names Ask *cocks rifle"...Housewares."

HE said 'ASS'
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[Quoted:
"Who the hell are you!?"

HE said 'ASS'

That was posted by me there Paco
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Jason won that battle already.  He's #1

You are aware there's always the forgotten minor plot point to give the sequel a reason for bringing him back.

Oh, and Ash's hand is supposed to make a re-appearance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[Quoted:
"Who the hell are you!?"

HE said 'ASS'

That was posted by me there Paco

oopss my bad
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Where can I get some news on this movie? CountingDown.com doesn't have anything!

If this gets made, it's gonna make Alien VS Predator look like Mr Rodgers VS Capt Kangaroo!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:38:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Man, what ELSE is hollywood gonna fuck up
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.misplaced.net/stfu/awjeez.jpg

Man, what ELSE is hollywood gonna fuck up

If they got Sam Raimi to direct it, I'd be all over it.  Anyone else, and it won't be worth it.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#11]
We'll do this the old navy way. First one to die... loses!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:02:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:07:44 AM EDT
[#13]
From CNN link above

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- Even before "Alien vs. Predator," the resurrection of two tired movie franchises, captured the top spot at the weekend box office, New Line Cinema began plotting a new face-off for its horror favorites, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, who had their own moment atop the boxoffice last August with "Freddy vs. Jason."

Sources said the studio is in negotiations with director-producer Sam Raimi (the "Spider-Man" movies) for a project titled "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash." In the proposed sequel, Freddy (from the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" films) and Jason (from the "Friday the 13th" pics) would go up against Ash, the cynical anti-hero survivor of Raimi's "Evil Dead" trilogy, which also includes "Army of Darkness."

Bruce Campbell played the character in the trilogy and would play him again if the deal were to close.

Although Raimi would not direct, he holds rights to the "Evil Dead" franchise. "Freddy vs. Jason" grossed more than $74 million, so even if a deal with Raimi can't be reached, New Line is determined to find a way to extend the franchise by introducing a new character or just pitting Freddy and Jason against each other one more time.

Me thinks this is gona stink to high heaven. Raimi's not going to direct it. Shit... They WILL fuck it up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#14]
It's gonna be hard for Bruce Campbell to top his Elvis character in "Bubba Hotep"..[
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's gonna be hard for Bruce Campbell to top his Elvis character in "Bubba Hotep"..[

Just imagine that a Mr. Sebastian Ashley Haff has a side hobby.........lol now that would be funny.

I don't think Sam R. would sign off on this, or BC would star, if it wasn't appropriate material for Ash.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Who is "Feddy"?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Who is "Feddy"?

Your momma's boy toy?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#18]
You mean "Elvis" not Sebastian Haff. They did mention a sequel at the end of the movie.
To bad they killed off JFK.
Damn that ass-sucking mummy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top