Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 5:46:36 AM EDT
(credit to Lumpy for the pic)

And no, I'm not talking about the "sniper", I'm talking about the photographer.  Aren't snipers usually dealt with by shooting at the general location with a tank, or rocket, or artillery or something else explosive?  Wouldn't that photographper wind up just as dead as the sniper?

The photo was credited to "Photo by Ghaith Abdul-Ahad/Getty Images", so maybe it's one of the other pieces of shit taking pics of his friends?  Hence he's willing to get blown up to get his 99 virgins or whatever it is?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Snipers who can't be SEEN are dealt with using high explosives.  This dipshit needs to learn some fieldcraft.....

Hell, some guy with an iron sighted M16A1 could pick off this numb nut.

Still, they cant afford to lose this guy. He's the only guy they got who knows how to aim a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This dipshit needs to learn some fieldcraft.....

No.  He doesn't.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't change a thing.

Maybe I'd throw my head towel into the wash with some all-tempa-Cheer.

("My reds haf never bean redder! Allah Ahkbar!")
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm guessing all of these photos are staged when they are sure no Americans are around.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
The photographers are just other terrorist assholes with cameras selling the pics to the major news agencies....  so hopefully one of these days the cameraman WILL get blown up.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:55:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish they would have blown that sniper up with a rocket, and killed the photographer too! It is certain that this sniper was attempting to kill an American, and this reporter wanted to get a picture of it! I have more respect for the sniper, we know who's side he is on!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't call that retard a sniper.  He just happened to grab the Dragunov in the pile of weapons.  True, he needs to learn some feildcraft... cuz he's fin to get his ass blown the fvck away.

Reminds me of when the 101st was taking Foy... sniper in one of the buildings... Spears: "I want mortars and bazookas on that house until it's GONE"

Yeah, that guy in the pic is going to get OWNED in a few seconds...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#10]
If he's in that close of proximity to the BG, well then...  

Sorry About Your Luck Mr Photographer!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The photographers are just other terrorist assholes with cameras selling the pics to the major news agencies....  so hopefully one of these days the cameraman WILL get blown up.

hopefully
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top