AIRSofters I bet!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:56:23 AM EDT
[#2]
You guys are up way to early for me. lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
so much hostility...so early in the morning...you should go shoot something.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:32:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:46:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm starting to think there are only one thousand actual live people posting here, using something like seven thousand troll accounts amongst themselves.

I understand the motivation of disrupters coming in from places like DU.

I understand the potential for entertainment provided by a few well placed shit stirrers.

Anymore I just assume that anyone with less than a two hundred posts is a liar, and realize that a lot of what gets posted in the gun forums is put there by trolls trying to get posts under their belt so they don't look obvious.

That is sad.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:52:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:22:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:26:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:31:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
AIRSofters I bet!

and RICERS
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:47:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
People come here - cut and paste some friggin' article they saw on AOL news and then leave?  Troll accounts asking 18 questions and expecting a response in 14 seconds?  WTF is this malignant behavior?

Who the hell do these people think they are?  What the hell do they think they're accomplishing?

AAAAHHHRRRGGG!!!!

[/rant]

Thank you for your patience.

The point is to annoy you. Then you have to take into account that alot of these morons are kids that dont understand the concept of working a job or doing anything other than crap on the computer 24/7/365.

But really Probably most of em are DU types who post this n that type articles that are based on nothing and make little or no sense. Then when their 'source' is proved wrong by the people on this board (that actually use their minds instead of being blind sheep) They run into a brick wall. They become like a bully in a school yard full of 3rd degree blackbelts. No market. So they go somewhere else.

And then there are others that just want to ask a few questions. I have signed on to forums before to ask only ONE question so I know how this is.

Just dont pay em any mind or let em get under your skin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Actually, kind of reminds me of myself when I started posting on a gun discussion forum. Fortunately, I did that on AK-47.net (not AK47.net, our site) before I realized it's not good to try and beat people over the head with my beliefs.

They'll either learn to be a little more suttle in posting their questions and their beliefs or end up like Imbroglio and McUzi.

Im with sweep. When I first logged on to my first forum I was passionate about my beliefs and let everyone know em and was very offended if anyone disagreed even the slightest bit.

One thing I love about this place is that no matter what our belief may be in religion, sex/marriage/ abortion/ morals etc. We are all held together by our love of firearms and shooting.

Were just one big twisted family.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Are Tacpoints as good as Aimpoints?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:30:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Are Tacpoints as good as Aimpoints?

only if you have an airsoft...
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#18]
You can agree with me, or be wrong. It's a free country and your choice...
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:46:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The point is to annoy you. Then you have to take into account that alot of these morons are kids that dont understand the concept of working a job or doing anything other than crap on the computer 24/7/365.

DUDE!  YOU are a kid!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:52:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
People come here - cut and paste some friggin' article they saw on AOL news and then leave?  Troll accounts asking 18 questions and expecting a response in 14 seconds?  WTF is this malignant behavior?

Who the hell do these people think they are?  What the hell do they think they're accomplishing?

AAAAHHHRRRGGG!!!!

[/rant]

Monday 23 August 2004 06:55am

BRIT'S SLIP OF THE TONGUE

Aug 18 2004

THAT Britney Spears has a right mouth on her...

The 22-year-old singer left motormouth Popword presenter Simon Amstell speechless during a recent interview.

When he asked her what was the last thing she'd had in her mouth, she replied "a dildo".

SLIP OF THE TONGUE: Brit

A bit more than we needed to know, Brits!

Simon says: "I was doing this interview with Britney and I had my usual set of silly questions. I thought her answer would be something like chicken escalope."

The Channel 4 star said her response was a surprise.

But he revealed: "Anyway, her people stepped in and cut that bit out."
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/page.cfm?objectid=14542746&method=full

What gun did Al Pacino use in heat? I NEED TO KNOW FAST!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUDE!  YOU are a kid!

Sgtar15

i stopped being a kid 2 years ago when I turned 18. Im 20 now with a job and prospects of either joining the military or trying to go to collage on a scholarship.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

AAAAHHHRRRGGG!!!!

[/rant]

[oddball]Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? [/oddball]  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#24]

i stopped being a kid 2 years ago when I turned 18.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

AAAAHHHRRRGGG!!!!

[/rant]

Dude, I think you better sit down. I have something to tell you, and I'm not sure how to say it. I hate to be the one to give you the bad news, but the simple fact is your fellow man is a friggin moron. An idiot. a slack jawed, drooling, mouth breathing democrat. The kind of person who thinks a cut and paste is equivilant to offering something worthwhile, the kind of person who can't understand what the AWB is and what is means to have it sunset, the kind of person who is incapable of negotiating a 4-way stop without two coaches and a seeing eye dog to lead him through it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#26]
You have different variations of trolls.

1. We have those who simply do it because they hate us and seek to piss us off

2. We have those who like us but wish to piss us off

3. We have those who pose as trolls to argue a different point of view (which makes us better debaters)

4. We have those who just don't have a clue at all and don't know any better

I have no respect for numbers 1 and 4, get really sick of number 2, but actually have some element of respect for those who fit into category 3 because they make us better. When dealing with political issues, having a way with words and being witty is often the key to success. So being faced with trolls makes us better and thus more effective at convincing others. It keeps us sharp. While it still pisses me off, I can at least respect those people.

The part that kills me however is getting a variation of numbers 1-4 hitting us with tons of shit simultaneously. That's when I usually just go to the other parts of the board and get involved with the technical and mechanical shit and leave the philosophical to the trolls. LOL.

-CH

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

i stopped being a kid 2 years ago when I turned 18.

Do you have a problem with me? Do you openly have a problem with me? does anyone have a problem with me? If so then stop being a pussy and get it out in the open otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business bitch.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#28]
It's only going to get worse:
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUDE!  YOU are a kid!

Sgtar15

i stopped being a kid 2 years ago when I turned 18. Im 20 now with a job and prospects of either joining the military or trying to go to collage on a scholarship.

I'd take the COLLEGE education . It will teach you to spell COLLEGE better.

I'm just bustin' your balls. I hate spelling Nazis.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
I like pie!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUDE!  YOU are a kid!

Sgtar15

I'd take the COLLEGE education . It will teach you to spell COLLEGE better.

I'm just bustin' your balls. I hate spelling Nazis.

I knew there was something strange about it but I just couldnt place it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top