Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2004 2:43:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
down at the bottom, proof on their own site, just to show that the blog is correct
www.democrats.org/wvc/weekinreview/200305120002.html

The Democratic Party is PARTNERING with MoveOn.org, People for the American Way, Campaign for America's Future, and dozens of other groups representing millions of Americans to organize a massive public mobilization. On Wednesday, May 14, join us by calling and emailing your representatives in Congress to let them know that the majority of Americans oppose more irresponsible tax cuts that go overwhelmingly to the wealthiest sliver of Americans.

edit again, didn't realize the blog linked to it as I just skimmed it to see if it was what I thought it was
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
With a combined anual income of $70.000 per year...I Love the "so called tax cuts for the rich"

Liberals...Democrats ...Socialtist...Commies...Oh yea...John F'en Kerry...LEAVE MY DESERVED TAX BREAK ALONE!!!...It's MY MONEY !!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry the lame-stream press will never cover this one.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh good God we already knew that the Kerry campaign hired the online chief from Moveon.Org

www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/07/kerry.exley/
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Tagged for ammo to use when I email my liberal hippy Brother-In-Law
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top