Posted: 8/22/2004 1:41:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Outforkingstanding!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Kerry is two faced. how can you make a big deal of Bush's record, then whine when a third party slams your war record?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
KOOK web site
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone who is not a DU value Mc Cains opinion of anything.Bob Dole I think can readly prove he "Won"his decorations the "Old fashioned"way.As far as kerry having shrapnel in his leg from Vietnam......................must be from the medals he threw.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#7]
and from Boston
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

The AP are kooks now?

news to me..
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#9]

"One day he's saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons," Dole said. "The next day he's standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran.

"Maybe he should apologize to all the other 2.5 million veterans who served. He wasn't the only one in Vietnam," said Dole, whose World War II wounds left him without the use of his right arm.

Dole added: "And here's, you know, a good guy, a good friend. I respect his record. But three Purple Hearts and never bled that I know of. I mean, they're all superficial wounds. Three Purple Hearts and you're out."
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

like i said, keep making a jackass out of yourself.  Watching you meltdown is mildly entertaining.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Cyanide, you keep talking smack and I'm going to have Ed Sr. hold you down while EVERY log cabin Republican makes you his bitch... got it?

heheheheheheheheh
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Ha Ha Ha! Now THAT is the pot calling the kettle black!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Shooting the messenger?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Kerry has only himself to blame.  He stepped in front of this freight train by "reporting for duty" and going to the well of Vietnam like someone dying of thirst.  He shouldn't bitch when his little miscalculation draws more blood than his war wounds ever did.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Cyanide, you keep talking smack and I'm going to have Ed Sr. hold you down while EVERY log cabin Republican makes you his bitch... got it?

yes sir.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]
nevermind
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Just like the ones where you got your phony-ass story about President Bush being on medication.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Just like the ones where you got your phony-ass story about President Bush being on medication.

Or the one claiming Nancy Reagan said look elsewhere for support, only to have her release a statement that she supports Bush 150%.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#21]
I think it was Brit Hume who on Fox today said Kerry was "an incorrigible opportunist" when he sees a chance for political gain.

That's about the best and most accurate (polite) description I've heard of Kerry yet.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Awesome link, God Bless Bob Dole, and I'm sure Log Cabin Repubs have a little more taste than to stick it in Cyanide.

- BUCC_Guy

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Kerry wanted to make himself a hero in a war he denounced, he is getting what he deserved, he called three tiny nicks wounds and he is pissing off people that really got hurt in combat.  I can hardly wait till we get to his Senate voting record.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I did not go to Viet Nam, so I really don't have a whole lot of room to speak; however, I do know some guys who went to Nam & served in combat roles.  Funny thing about the majority of them is that they don't talk about it, they don't brag about it, you find out from other sources that they have Purple Hearts & Bronze Stars and they don't have to prove anything to anyone...'cause they've been there, done that!

This is why I have to question Mr. Kerry's motives about thumping his chest about his Nam service.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Kerry is the one who has always brought the subject of Vietnam to the forefront, starting in 1970. He's the one who started maligning the service records of Vietnam vets. Now that he's getting some of it in return, he's a crybaby about it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
KOOK web site

Please take your "OWN" Medicine...F__K Stick!!!....................PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED to say G_D Have Mercy on your LIBERAL ASS PIECE OF S__T SOUL...BASTARD!!!!

G_D help me....You whiiny-ass Liberal pukes piss me off soooooooooo much....ASS WIPES ONE AND ALL
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#28]
the most blatant double standard from the left,lately;when clintons draft dodging cowardly antics were addressed in his first campaign they all defended him.no matter how stupid they looked in doing so.now they have the audacity to question W for staying stateside.all the while upholding lurch as some sort of hero.i thought there was no honor from serving in the military.now they act as if it is the greatest attribute of a leader.everyone just ignores this hypocracy.funny.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey, we need a crying emoticon to portray Kerry.Anyone ?

MoveOn.org gangs up on George and he just goes about his duties.
Swiftboaters gang up on Kerry and he jumps on George.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#31]
good read
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#32]
I really believe that Bob Dole shares a common trait with the Swifties-they all would probably be much happier if they never had to even talk about Bob Kerry and Viet Nam together in the same sentence.  That said, I think they all reached a collective boiling point and finally had had enough. The media can think of many a way to spin the story to smear the Swifties, but Bob Dole? With all he gave in his military service, and you'd just about need pliers to drag the story from him. His comments today must have made Kerry's head spin.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I did not go to Viet Nam, so I really don't have a whole lot of room to speak; however, I do know some guys who went to Nam & served in combat roles.  Funny thing about the majority of them is that they don't talk about it, they don't brag about it, you find out from other sources that they have Purple Hearts & Bronze Stars and they don't have to prove anything to anyone...'cause they've been there, done that!

This is why I have to question Mr. Kerry's motives about thumping his chest about his Nam service.

I know a man that was in the 82nd AB in WW2 and was among the brave men that jumped out of the planes on D-Day. He has a Purple Heart and some other medals also and he doesn't go around talking about them either.
I knew him for years before I even knew he had a Purple Heart. He had the license plate signifying him as a PH recipient.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Hey, we need a crying emoticon to portray Kerry.Anyone ?

MoveOn.org gangs up on George and he just goes about his duties.
Swiftboaters gang up on Kerry and he jumps on George.

Someone here with "Mad Skillz!" YO! this would be great!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a lot of respect for Bob dole, having read his WWII history in WWII Magazine.  He endured a lot.  McCain also went through hell.  I don't know how I would have held up in a Vietnamese prison camp.   Having said that, I cannot understand how McCain could ask anyone to bury this matter.  We are talking about the race to be POTUS, the leader of the free world and the most powerful country on Earth.  It confounds me that any reasonable person could support Kerry for any office when he is so obviously duplicitous.  That means he's a fibber.  I cannot understand it no matter how hard I try.  At any rate, I hope this incident will snowball on Kerry so that enough people will see it and be able to make an informed choice this November.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I think it was Brit Hume who on Fox today said Kerry was "an incorrigible opportunist" when he sees a chance for political gain.

That's about the best and most accurate (polite) description I've heard of Kerry yet.  

I heard that Hume has known Kerry since childhood (age 5).

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#37]

I cannot understand how McCain could ask anyone to bury this matter.

That to me is one of the strangest elements of this mess. I can't decide if it's because McCain is just sick of the whole affair (as someone who suffered plenty in that war), or is it because for years, he and Kerry have been members of that most elite fraternity, The US Senate? This is a group that covers each other's backsides very well, regardless of political party. You would think that affiliation would be of lesser importance to the one he shared with other residents of the Hanoi Hilton.

Although McCain may never have been fully aware of the charges being made by the Swifties, Kerry's statements made before Congress were obviously known to him. As I'm sure, is the fact that there's a War Museum in Ho Chi Minh City (that honors all those who aided in the glorious revolution by the Communists in the North), and on one wall hangs a picture honoring John Kerry. How can any American Senator (much less one who was tortured by the North Vietnamese) sit by and ask for a free pass for this guy? I don't get it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#38]
<Dole>"John  Kerry, I know what a real Purple Heart looks like."</Dole>
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Bob Dole Dump.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top