BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 7:21:32 PM EDT
Check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16047&item=3695002187
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
All interceptor vests on the civilian market were stolen from the military, and CID guys are tracking them down and repatriating them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet the winner doesn't get it anyway.  The picture has obviously been lifted from a different location.  The seller has one feedback as a buyer (for buying rose petal soap!) and nothing as a seller.

He/she doesn't even describe it properly.  Interceptors do come in different sizes, and they have no pockets as far as I know (except for SAPI pockets.)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It's probably made for Airsoft players.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Just interesting as how the seller has no clue as to what it is and how other interceptor vests are selling for $200-$500 on ebay.  The seller did have other tac vests on sale.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#6]
ya , i e-mailed a guy re: ownership. never got a response back. gov't property!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#7]
They are not all stolen. I have one that I was forced to buy from CIF when I was checking out of the Marine Corps because I thought it was stolen from me. My roommate had mistakenly grabbed it on the way to 29 Palms. He shipped it to me when he got back, but when I contacted CIF they said there was no way I was getting my money back. Bastards.

Anyway, you can buy an Interceptor from Point Blank or USCAV.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's probably made for Airsoft players.

+1

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]
AHAAA, it was bought by some guy named ROUGEseal!!!  Wonder what color rouge he favors while on ops?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They are not all stolen. I have one that I was forced to buy from CIF when I was checking out of the Marine Corps because I thought it was stolen from me. My roommate had mistakenly grabbed it on the way to 29 Palms. He shipped it to me when he got back, but when I contacted CIF they said there was no way I was getting my money back. Bastards.

Or Brigade Quartermasters.   It is 2 miles from my place of work..   damn for 1000 bucks to blow.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or Brigade Quartermasters.   It is 2 miles from my place of work..   damn for 1000 bucks to blow.

Now everybody can finally stop saying they're all stolen. Where would you get the SAPI plates though? Just to get it out there, no I'm not going to be buying one in the near future, or even probably ever.
www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=6946
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#12]
You can also get a slightly improved version from SDS.  They are a gov't contractor but sell them on their site as well.  There is nothing illegal about buying/selling/owning an Interceptor vest.  It's only buying/selling/owning one that was stolen from the gov't thats a problem.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16047&item=3695002187

As more and more folks come back from Iraq, expect to see lots of these on sale when they realize how much money they can get for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top