Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 6:07:46 PM EDT
It is simple AMAZING what a McDonalds French Fry can do for ones mood.

Some foods affect me differantly than others, usually most foods don't affect me at all.

But tonight SCREAMED McD's fry's and some icecream.

Discuss

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It is simple AMAZING what a McDonalds French Fry can do for ones mood.

Some foods affect me differantly than others, usually most foods don't affect me at all.

But tonight SCREAMED McD's fry's and some icecream.

Discuss

Sgatr15

they are the best.

i find myself disgusted by thier menu.....with the exception of their fries....thats what keeps me comming back.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
i ate one of those damn McAngus burgers

HOLY SHIT!  I was burping that bad boy back up for about 6 frickin hours

THEN the farts began

Oh Man...

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
if i could live off beer i would
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought I liked McD's fries until I had fries in Germany that had been fried in lard!  

I won't call them Pommes Frites...too French/Gay.

Now I don't eat fries.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
pie
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought I liked McD's fries until I had fries in Germany that had been fried in lard!  

I won't call them Pommes Frits...too French/Gay.

Now I don't eat fries.

oh yeah those are good!! I grew up on those in Europe, got to the states and was like WTF is up with these fries?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I got in a Food Mood a little while ago. Three porkchops cooked in Italian dressing with a baked potato and corn.

Now I'm in a whiskey mood.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By Dale Dribble:
if i could live off beer i would

You do......

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
pie

+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
This being my 5th anniversary, I made the wife enchiladas. I had a taste for one of the Hardees burgers. They are closed now
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I had a taste for one of the Hardees burgers. They are closed now

I am truly sorry, I will pray for your loss

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgatr15

Thank you so much, but put a kevlar on that thing you call a head first. The ricochet off the ceiling might hurt

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I get in moods for my jambalaya.

It's an entire sensory/enjoyment thing.

It's preparation intensive. (Which is why I don't make it real often) Lots of chopping and cutting, measuring spices.

BEER

Start the cooking process, the smell is almost overwhelmingly good.

Another beer, the first one tasted great.

Finally have all the ingredients cooking together, the house smells great, I feel great. The GF and her daughter are hovering in anticipation. If her son knows I'm cooking it, he's at the house too.

When it's finally done, another beer, some jambalaya, french bread and heaven to the palate.

Same kind of way when I BBQ. I have a method I follow religiously, it always turns out good and I have a great time doing it. I can't wait until the cooler weather arrives because standing out by a grill when it's 110 outside-even with ice cold beer-sucks.

I also get in moods for sushi. It's another sensory thing, too. Unfortunately, I'm spoiled on the quality of sushi bars in PRK and haven't found a really good sushi bar here in Phoenix or the metro area. There's a place in Snobbsdale called "Sushi 'N Rock"  and its'a a GRAVE DISAPPOINTMENT. Sushi bar with a motif like Hard Rock Cafe.

I do occasionally get a craving for some fast foods but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a "mood".

Meal preparation when I'm camping/hunting is another thing I take great pleasure in.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#14]
They are 'comfort' foods.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgatr15

Thank you so much, but put a kevlar on that thing you call a head first. The ricochet off the ceiling might hurt

Thank you for the advice.  But I farted and all the hot air left me, so I am now back on the ground.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for sharing, now go open a window
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Something I forgot to mention.

Three weeks ago I fixed Puerco Pibil, following the recipe given by Robert Rodriguez in the DVD for "Once Upon a Time in Mexico".

I was unable to get banana leaves to cook it in but it came out great anyway. Another preparation intensive dish but it was worth it.

I kinda dig making meals that take a little attention to make and are a little out of the ordinary.

Anygoddamnbody can make bacon & eggs or a steak.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top