Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 10:52:36 PM EDT
my GF's father died this morning. I have been going out with her for 2.5 years. It feels like a long time to me 'cuz I am only 19. It was an extreamly bad day. I spent the entire day with her. That's not what made it bad though, I was happy to be there for her, the day just sucked for obvious reasons.

Her father was allways nice to me. we were always talking about guns or our cars. He always wanted my '73 mach. he has a 9" rear end and a 427cj block in his garage that he was dieing to put into a stang. I went shooting with him only once. My GF and I both really enjoyed ourselves that day, we even have pics. he wasn't too into my AR but he did like it. He was more of the hunter type.

I was there for her all day today and I plan to be by her side as much as possible, but I felt a bit helpless the whole time. I can tell her it's going to be ok all day but her and I both know her life is forever changed. I held her tight and told her i loved her all day, I don't know what else to do.

Ants
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm sorry for the loss.

time heals all wounds.

your GF, you and her family are most definetaly in my prayers.

mtechgunman
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you, your prayers are appreiciated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top