Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 1:09:45 PM EDT
It’s late in the evening and my standard 45 minute commute has turned into an hour and a half.  To top it off I I still have to go by the store and pick up groceries so as I am checking out.

One isle over is an obnoxious India (Asian Indian) guy.  He is being checked out by a lady in her late fifties and as she finishes, he hands her some coupons and as she’s scanning them he starts screaming at the top of his lugs she’s stealing and mis-crediting the coupons (the intensity of the store goes up because of his ranting and the fact your don’t yell at “little old ladies in Redneck Texas towns”).  So he’s got the whole store’s attention.  He demands them back.  She calmly explains they ring up based on the bar code and she can’t change them.  He cuts her off starts ranting again and demands to speak to the manager.  He starts screaming “I wana speek to the manjur! I wana speek manjur! I wana speek manjur!”  The check out lady starts to break down, is in tears, blubbering.  

(I started feeling like I needed to “step up to the plate”, there were about half a dozen high school football guys bagging groceries and this ass hole had their complete attention.   The manager sees me, the “boys” and now BUBA on the isle down from me and we are all about to declare war on the loud mouth Indian MF.  So she comes over to calm the guy down and it just makes him worse.  By that time I have finished checking out and am ready to go.  I felt like an ass for getting in that guy’s face.  He making an old lady cry while she’s doing her job.  Damn.  I walked out right when I was starting to get interesting.  

I wanted to kick his ass.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Stuffed it in his pooper and posted pics?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
tell him to shut the fuck up would be a good start, just go with the flow after that..............
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have politely said, "Pardon me-yelling might get things done where you're originally from but it doesn't work too well here. Why don't you calm down and I'll make sure someone gets the manager over here as soon as possible".

Remember: middle eastern and Asian Indian men have ZERO respect-especially professionally  for women. I detest them for it, and I'd have LOVED to have been present for this and would have done my BEST to put the fuckwad in his place.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stuffed it in his pooper and posted pics?

your gonna fit in just fine

It isn't as if I'm a total noob.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, you should have looked at him and said...

Use your quiet voice mister or I'm gonna have to spank your brown tush!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm gonna remember that phrase....I actually have a use for it in mind.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna remember that phrase....I actually have a use for it in mind.

It works better if you use your Jeff Foxworthy woman voice.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have given him a jab to throw him off
then a sidekick followed by a roundhouse.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I would have given him a jab to throw him off
then a sidekick followed by a roundhouse.

I believe a polite... curteous... "Shut the fuck up, Apu" would have been appropriate in that situation.

If he advanced toward you and acted like he was about to start shouting in YOUR face, that is when you go ahead and let him know that you will hurt him if he gets within 3 feet of you.

If he gets within 3 feet, you hurt him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It’s late in the evening and my standard 45 minute commute has turned into an hour and a half.  To top it off I I still have to go by the store and pick up groceries so as I am checking out.

One isle over is an obnoxious India (Asian Indian) guy.  He is being checked out by a lady in her late fifties and as she finishes, he hands her some coupons and as she’s scanning them he starts screaming at the top of his lugs she’s stealing and mis-crediting the coupons (the intensity of the store goes up because of his ranting and the fact your don’t yell at “little old ladies in Redneck Texas towns”).  So he’s got the whole store’s attention.  He demands them back.  She calmly explains they ring up based on the bar code and she can’t change them.  He cuts her off starts ranting again and demands to speak to the manager.  He starts screaming “I wana speek to the manjur! I wana speek manjur! I wana speek manjur!”  The check out lady starts to break down, is in tears, blubbering.  

(I started feeling like I needed to “step up to the plate”, there were about half a dozen high school football guys bagging groceries and this ass hole had their complete attention.   The manager sees me, the “boys” and now BUBA on the isle down from me and we are all about to declare war on the loud mouth Indian MF.  So she comes over to calm the guy down and it just makes him worse.  By that time I have finished checking out and am ready to go.  I felt like an ass for getting in that guy’s face.  He making an old lady cry while she’s doing her job.  Damn.  I walked out right when I was starting to get interesting.  

I wanted to kick his ass.  

Don't know about as a customer, but as a store manager, it's 'You need to leave, sir'

If he says 'no', police time...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
updated to say i went back to the store.  seems just afer i left the store manager asked him to leave and when he didn't she called the police.  the guy left before they got their.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Given him $10 and told him to get the fuck out of the store.

One of my hugest pet peeves is people and their goddamn coupons.  Whenever someone in line ahead of me starts in with the coupon arguments I just give them money and ask them if it's enough for them to shut up and go home.  People that will stand at the checkout and argue for hours and hold up all the people behind them make me want to bean them with a can of Campbell's.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#14]
You should have said" Hey mahatma sit down and shut the fuck up before I call INS on your sorry ass, oh yeah the next time I see you picking on a lady I am gonna rule you like the British did. Yeah that's right punk, like the Brit's did but I won't give your sorry ass up. I'll make you my Indian bitch, my littly unic. I'll bend you over in all those positions like in the Karma Sutra and stuff it in your pooper and post pics on AR15.com"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Too many assholes in this world to mess with the ones that ain't messing with you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#17]
if somebody is doing something like that around me, they're pissing ME off too, reason enough
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#18]
From what I read, Hadji made terroristic threats and needs to sit at Gitmo for a spell.... You were terrorized, weren't you?

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I had one like that a while back...I never get angry with irate people. The person was disputing a price (with a red face) and I was in a hurry (very rarely am I rushed) so I told the cashier I would pay for the item in question. She rang it through with my small order and I tossed the product to the frowny faced dude and went on my way. Better than sitting there for a price check and having to listen to the Dupe.

MT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#20]
should have axed him for his green card!!! I hate IMMIGRANTS....ASSHOLE FOREIGNERS!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You should have said" Hey mahatma sit down and shut the fuck up before I call INS on your sorry ass, oh yeah the next time I see you picking on a lady I am gonna rule you like the British did. Yeah that's right punk, like the Brit's did but I won't give your sorry ass up. I'll make you my Indian bitch, my littly unic. I'll bend you over in all those positions like in the Karma Sutra and stuff it in your pooper and post pics on AR15.com"

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Given him $10 and told him to get the fuck out of the store.

One of my hugest pet peeves is people and their goddamn coupons.  Whenever someone in line ahead of me starts in with the coupon arguments I just give them money and ask them if it's enough for them to shut up and go home.  People that will stand at the checkout and argue for hours and hold up all the people behind them make me want to bean them with a can of Campbell's.

I thought I was the only one who did that!

I got behind a guy last week who was bitching about 16 cents. I gave him a quarter and said
"Here! Now youre 9 cents ahead!"
He continued to bitch so I had to tell him

"Sir youre obviously just looking for attention and youre just about to get MUCH more than you bargained for"

That got him moving!

Were you in uniform?

Bob
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Mr or Mrs judge will say a person yelling and acting like an asshole is no reason to brain him with a can of pork and beans as tempting as it is.
30 days, $500 fine, anger management and uh sir do you have any guns. Baliff, confiscate all the weapons.
Count to ten and ignore the butt hole, unless he starts getting physical
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top