Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:41:26 AM EDT
I went by yesterday for a free exam, to determine whether I'd be a good candidate for Lasic eye surgery. After about two hours of exams and several eye drops the doctor gave me thumbs up, so I scheduled the surgery for Sept 2, 2004. Wish me luck!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I went by yesterday for a free exam, to determine whether I'd be a good candidate for Lasic eye surgery. After about two hours of exams and several eye drops the doctor gave me thumbs up, so I scheduled the surgery for Sept 2, 2004. Wish me luck!

cool, good luck!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:43:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!   I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Lasik, but the $4000 seems to always find another use.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm too tired to research. What exactly is going to fix for you? Oh, good luck.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
MAC130.

It's suppose to fix my near-sightness and antistigtism(sp?). Currently I have to  take off my glasses to read. I should get normal vision for distance and be able read without glasses.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm considering it myself. Looking forward to your after action report.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:50:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MAC130.

It's suppose to fix my near-sightness and antistigtism(sp?). Currently I have to  take off my glasses to read. I should get normal vision for distance and be able read without glasses.

Sounds great, hope it works for you
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#7]
my wife had it done about a year ago. she said she wished she would of had it done sooner.  after it

was over she had some irritations( like sand in the eyes) lasted about 4 days.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top