Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:45:55 AM EDT
Im bored and since you have Steve Irwin etc there, try and translate this.  Its pretty easy IMO cos im lazy to think right now.

G'day fellas.  Im just gonna yarn on about this trip out to the Alice i took on boxing day.  

It was a POETS day so me and me missus took off early.  I had an eskie full of coldies in the back of my ute, as well as my bluey.  Around Wagga, me missus said she needed to use the dunny bloody soon.
"Shit a brick!"  I said  "Just cross your legs!".  
She said "C'mon darl, we just needa stop for a few secs, you can have a durrie while im in the loo"
Struth!  She was about to chuck a hissy fit so id pulled into a Caltex.
She bolted into the dunny and I filled up me ute with petty so I didnt waste a stop.  I was a bit hungry so I thought "Awww, i might as well get a bite" so I checked out the selection in the shop while i paid for the petty.  SHIT A BLOODY BRICK!  IT WAS ALL RABBIT FOOD!
What type of bloody store in Oz would sell ONLY BLOODY RABBIT FOOD!  Do they think we are all bloody calorie counting sheilas or something?!
I got pissed off so I went to the local corner store.  They had some four'n'twenty's which tasted bloody unreal.

Now im too lazy to finish.

Beer awaits me.

Fosters must die.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:48:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Something about  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:49:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Something about  img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/franfrie/3455br.gif

Thats a toilet...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Im bored and since you have Steve Irwin etc there, try and translate this.  Its pretty easy IMO cos im lazy to think right now.

G'day fellas.  Im just gonna yarn on about this trip out to the Alice i took on boxing day.  

It was a POETS day so me and me missus took off early.  I had an eskie full of coldies in the back of my ute, as well as my bluey.  Around Wagga, me missus said she needed to use the dunny bloody soon.
She said "C'mon darl, we just needa stop for a few secs, you can have a durrie while im in the loo"
She bolted into the dunny and I filled up me ute with petty so I didnt waste a stop.  I was a bit hungry so I thought "Awww, i might as well get a bite" so I checked out the selection in the shop while i paid for the petty.  SHIT A BLOODY BRICK!  IT WAS ALL RABBIT FOOD!
What type of bloody store in Oz would sell ONLY BLOODY RABBIT FOOD!  Do they think we are all bloody calorie counting sheilas or something?!
I got pissed off so I went to the local corner store.  They had some four'n'twenty's which tasted bloody unreal.

Beer awaits me.

Fosters must die.

was a beautiful day
the wife obviously has bladder control problems
the guy got some gas, went to get some food and all they have is vegetarian stuff
the guy thinks the store is under the impression that all aussies are calorie counting girlee men
a 4 and twenty i have no idea, a 24oz beer?

*sleeps*
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:00:31 AM EDT
[#4]
You are going to get a golden shower....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:05:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn I wish I had either an English, Irish, or Australian accent.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
keep going.

Might find it easier if u say it like Steve Irwin.

Im gonna have a coldie
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:23:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:29:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Im gonna have a coldie

Lunch time here… so I think I'll join ya!

…yes I do know what your on about… no I won't spoil the fun

Personally I always prefer Les Hiddins to Steve Irwin

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Good one .50 cal.
This is fun, us aussies could whip out our joe blakes from our daks and wave at the septics and cak ourselves cause of the mug lairs they are

If you blokes decipher that, don't drop ya bundle, just being a stirrer.

Les Hiddens is a legend and had  a top series on the box, also has a corker of a book.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:37:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Good one .50 cal.
This is fun, us aussies could whip out our joe blakes from our daks and wave at the septics and cak ourselves cause of the mug lairs they are

If you blokes decipher that, don't drop ya bundle, just being a stirrer.

joe blakes = schlong?
daks = pants

Crikey you Ozzies sure are a weird lot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Gonna tell us a story about a trip you took on (4th of July?)
It was a beauty of a day so you left early
Loaded up your SUV with a ice chest of beer, your dog, and you wife.
Around Waga, your wife said she had to piss bad, but you told her to hold it.
She begged you to stop for just a second, and said you should have a ciggaret while you wait.
Truth, she was about to get mad so you pulled into a gas station.
She ran to the rest room, and you filled the truck with gas while you waited.
You then went in and checked out the food selection, which was junk (low cal.)
So you went to the store and got some (hotdogs?) which were good.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:48:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Gotta be careful pulling a POETS or you might get a DCM
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:50:24 AM EDT
[#14]
So, what the hell is a four and twenty?
Some kind of chicken pie, ie four and twenty blackbirds?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Les Hiddens is a legend and had  a top series on the box, also has a corker of a book.

Watch it on the telly over here too, He's the bloke I'd want around if it all went 'tits up'. Rambo? pfttt!

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#16]
bumped for the day shift

btw… "just proff'd some scran, babies heads and a train smash, f**kin ace!"  translate that one…

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I run sound for my church, and one of our worship leaders is from Australia.  Excent and everything.

Rehearsal is tonight.

Who thinks I should show this <deleted> to her?

Edit:  Sydney, to be exact.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Something about a maximum security penitentiary where the inmates are polarized into many very diverse groups but all participate in and enjoy anal rape on a consistent basis.

Oh, not that Oz.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Foster's...Australian for land management
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey, translate this....

"Speak fucking (american) English, mate!"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

G'day fellas.  Im just gonna talk on about this trip out to the Alice i took on Christmas.  

It was a beautiful day so me and me wife took off early.  I had an cooler full of beer in the back of my Subaru, as well as my dog.  Around Wagga, (town?) me missus said she needed to use the toilet bloody soon.
She said "C'mon darl, we just needa stop for a few secs, you can have a smoke while im in the bathroom
cuss!  She was about to chuck a hissy fit so id pulled into a Gas station.
She bolted into the toilet and I filled up me Subaru with gas so I didnt waste a stop.  I was a bit hungry so I thought "Awww, i might as well get a bite" so I checked out the selection in the shop while i paid for the gas.  SHIT A BLOODY BRICK!  IT WAS ALL RABBIT FOOD!
What type of bloody store in Oz would sell ONLY BLOODY RABBIT FOOD!  Do they think we are all bloody calorie counting girlymen or something?!

GM

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hey, translate this....

"Speak fucking (american) English, mate!"

bloody Galah!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Beer awaits me.

Fosters must die.

ok ill take a stab at it

you went to the beach with a cooler full of beer, on the way there someone had to use a restroom, you were hungry pulled over and all they had was vegetarin food.?

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Out of all the slang that Aussies use to describe Americans  "septic" and "sepo" are the ones that piss me off.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Nobodyu has got it yet.  Cloose bt bo cgar.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#26]
He's my go…

G'day fellas. Im just going to tell you a story about this trip out to Alice Springs I took on boxing day.

It was a friday so me and me missus took off early. I had a cooler full of beer in the back of my pickup, as well as my pack. Around Wagga Wagga, me wife said she needed to use the toilet bloody soon.
"Bloody hell!" I said "Just cross your legs!".
She said "Come on darling, we just need to stop for a few seconds, you can have a cigarette while im in the toilet"
Gods truth! She was about to throw a temper tantrum so i pulled into a Caltex Service Station.
She bolted into the toilet and I filled up me pick up with petrol so I didnt waste a stop. I was a bit hungry so I thought "Awww, i might as well get something to eat" so I checked out the selection in the shop while i paid for the petrol. BLOODY HELL! IT WAS ALL HEALTH FOOD!
What type of bloody store in Australia would sell ONLY BLOODY HEALTH FOOD! Do they think we are all bloody calorie counting women or something?!
I was very annoyed so I went to the local corner store. They had some meat pies which tasted bloody marvelous!.

Not sure if the Americans get meat pies like ours!  A Meat pie, mushy peas, gravy and mash… and not forgetting a big dollop of dead horse… heaven!

I get your V8 Supercar series and V8 BRutes here on the box… bloody good racing! those guys have balls of steel! and top sheilas!

ANdy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top