Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 8:28:51 PM EDT
We just got done watching "The Scorpion King"............again.

On the bonus tracks they have the video for "I Stand Alone".

There's something about that song that I have to crank it up.  Anybody else like that song? I've always been somewhat of a "loner" so I guess it  hits home with me more than most.

OK, I'm done drinking.  I need to get up in about 3 hours so.....
Nighty night

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Serenity..

VooDoo..

Trippin...

Spiral..

Awake..

All damn good songs.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Godsmack rock!

May interest you guys that the lead singer (Sully Erna) is into shooting.

There's an autographed target (with a thank you note) at one of the local ranges here (MFL in Manchester, NH).

Most of the guys are from right over the border (Lawrence, MA)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I loved The Other Side.

Don't really care for Sully's view on a lot of things, but the music is kickass.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
i saw them open for METALLICA in OKC and out of the 100+ concerts i have seen..in my life..

GODSMACK was the best opening band i have ever seen..what they do live..is incredible.

my wife was even floored at the amount of talent and the performance and she's not into hard rock.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i saw them open for METALLICA in OKC and out of the 100+ concerts i have seen..in my life..

GODSMACK was the best opening band i have ever seen..what they do live..is incredible.

my wife was even floored at the amount of talent and the performance and she's not into hard rock.

My friends saw them open for Metallica in Charlotte earlier this year.  One of them said it was the best live performance he had ever seen.

That is until Metallica hit the stage.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My friends saw them open for Metallica in Charlotte earlier this year.  One of them said it was the best live performance he had ever seen.

That is until Metallica hit the stage.

We thought taht the openers were cool at the Summer Sanitarrium tour. When Metallica came on stage, nobody could remember the openers at all. Those guys are awesome.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#12]
+1 Godsmack kicks ass!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Saw them at the Orpheum in Boston the day after Thanksgiving last year. I've to tickets to see them with Metallica at the Fleet Center in October. .  The Orpheum kicked ASS. 4th row.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Godsmack fan here, also...

- georgestrings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top