Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 2:41:17 PM EDT
Officer's Death

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the mother one of the police officers present at the shooting today. I thank God that he came home safely to his wife, son, and to all of us. I pray for family, friends and colleagues of Jake and for the recovery of the other three wounded officers. I also pray that the judge who put the guns back into the hands of a documented mentally ill individual will come to his/her senses. I pray that congress will act NOW to ban assault weapons. And I pray that our officers will be given the tools they need to protect us and themselves. Give them the AR 15 weapons that are collecting dust!!! Stop sending them to a gun fight carrying "knives". !
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I pray for this woman to wake up and smell the shit she is shoveling
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Officer's Death

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the mother one of the police officers present at the shooting today. I thank God that he came home safely to his wife, son, and to all of us. I pray for family, friends and colleagues of Jake and for the recovery of the other three wounded officers. I also pray that the judge who put the guns back into the hands of a documented mentally ill individual will come to his/her senses. I pray that congress will act NOW to ban assault weapons. And I pray that our officers will be given the tools they need to protect us and themselves. Give them the AR 15 weapons that are collecting dust!!! Stop sending them to a gun fight carrying "knives". !

Azzphinctersezwhat??

So her son was there when some dirtbag shot a cop.  Yeah, it could have been her kid.  It could have been a stray bullet hitting you or me.  Big hairy deal!!

What about the lady praying the judge who let this mentally ill person roam the streets, assuming he was incarcerated/hospitalized??

It's already illegal for someone with a current diagnosis of "mental defect" to possess arms.

It's already illegal for them to shot ANYBODY!!!!

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
IPD officers aren't allowed to carry rifles in their trunks or cars, unless they are SWAT.  They've been talking about it for awhile interdepartment.  I bet we see that changed.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
My posts arent showing up over there!

I qouted her, then posted
"I hope Congress revokes Amendment XIX, Womens Sufferage. Hows it feel to have your Rights attacked?"
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IPD officers aren't allowed to carry rifles in their trunks or cars, unless they are SWAT.  They've been talking about it for awhile interdepartment.  I bet we see that changed.  

I may jump on alot of the tactics and policies of present day law enforcement agencies, but I am certainly all for cops on the street having the maximum firepower available at the finger tips when the situation calls for it.  

Now... if they have to put their cammies or black p.j.'s on before they can deploy a particular weapon system... then it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top