Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 12:04:25 PM EDT
Wow, I tell ya what...

First, yes I had a crappy day at work, BUT my name got drawn for a award, seems the plant has worked so many days without a recordable injurie, so 3 names are drawn at random, and the people drawn, get to choose which SUPERVISOR does their job while we get to kick back, COOL. I never thought my name would be drawn, Now the hard part, whom to chose, I can even chose the plant manager if I want, hehehehehehehehehehe.

I also got my CMP papers out in the mail today, so soon I will have me a CMP Garand, SA select grade....

and when I got home FED-EX had been here, and I got another award from the company I work for, every 5 years, they give you a big banquit dinner, and a award to chose from, the more years you have been there, the better the stuff to choose from, well this is year number 20, and off all the things I had to choose from, I got a pair of Serengeti driving glasses....

Now for a beer and to mow the yard.......
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Avoid the all to human temptation to use this as an opportunity to gig someone.  Choose a supervisor who is willing to learn how his people do their jobs and will appreciate the insight from doing your job for one day.  I would even ask that super ahead of time if he would be willing to be your selection.  Use this as an apportunity to build on a good professional relationship.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Avoid the all to human temptation to use this as an opportunity to gig someone.  Choose a supervisor who is willing to learn how his people do their jobs and will appreciate the insight from doing your job for one day.  I would even ask that super ahead of time if he would be willing to be your selection.  Use this as an apportunity to build on a good professional relationship.

HA, you kidden it is PAYBACK TIME Ok everyone at the paknt is cool with this program, and all the managers are more than coperative in the program......I got to draw names tonight...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm happy to hear that you got "a award"  for "no injurie", enjoy the "banquit dinner".  

Seriously,  congrats and have fun with it!

Ya, I know my spelling sucks the big one, BUT HEY, I am tired, I have been working all day....

and it is no RECORDABLE INJURY.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]
You just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico?

GGGRRRRRRRR, I hate those ads, allmost as much as i hate the craftmatic crap ads I see, damn I hate them.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top