Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/17/2004 8:17:09 PM EDT
Reading Searcher's post got me to reliving my own damn nightmare.  I have been wondering: what would happen if men would just keep thier fucking pants on instead of getting involved with a married woman?  Why do guys have to stick their nose into it?  From what little I have been told, my ex's life has taken many turns for the worse and while I am glad in some ways she is gone, I don't know that I will ever really recover from the whole thing and we both lost a lot, which is true in any divorce.  If there had been no man there willing to step into it, I think more of these women would figure out they are heading in the wrong direction.  What say you people?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
She didn't tell me she was married, and at the time I wasn't married or even dating anyone.  She was only 23 anyway, so I just assumed she was unmarried and she didn't correct me until, well, somewhat later.

PS never have sex with someone you work with no matter how hot they are.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you're absolutely right.

Some "Johnny on the spot" will always be waiting in the wings with his pecker in his hand.  If a woman really wants to cheat it'll never be a problem finding a partner.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Unless it's your boss, because then you can sue them for sexual harassment if it doesn't work out - and if it does work out, the probably make more money than you, and you can just mooch off them
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That is damn good advice.

Thank God I don't work with any women (and refuse to do so).

As an aside, what would make a married woman go searching for some strange?  The door swings both ways.

Myself, I could never bring myself to screw around.  I love my wife too much.  And I sure as hell wouldn't want to cause someone else the heartbreak of finding out that their wife is fucking around on them.

Think with your brain and not your cock.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell is other people.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]
A isck shallow man that deserves an ass kicking.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Well in my case the lying bitch told me she was divorced. She didn't tell me the truth untill several months later.

I guess thats why the guy wanted to whip my ass (according to rumor).
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Either he wants sex with someone he knows will not ask for a commitment or he has a 'white knight' dream and believes he can 'rescue' her.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#11]
There's a difference between the Lumpy/Duke Nukem experience and KNOWINGLY getting involved with a married woman.  Now that I would never do.

Just wanted to make that clear before the thread got any bigger.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Married women are less complicated to deal with; they generally want to have sex without worrying that the guy will want a relationship.
Some guys just want to get laid.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Who knows TheKill ?

I was involved with a married Woman for 13 years on-and-off when I was a "Kid" (23-36) and I used to wonder about the same thing.

I "Think" though that "Most" guys make the mistake of thinking that a Woman "Cheating" on them has something to with sex and it's been MY experience that it's about anything but!  It's about attention and feeling needed (For the Ladies).

While I can't "Champion" the role of the other-guy in those situations (Even having been one) I DO understand why they turn to us.  

I ALSO think that the idea of Women as "Better" "Communicators" than Men is WAAAY over-sold these days. Most of the guys I know who's SO's have gone outside of the relationship to find what they need have given very little in the way of "Look jerk, here's what I need from YOU" "Hints" to them.

I'm jaded though so my view of things may not be legit (?)  As a confirmed single all these years who's had any number of opportunities offered to me by those who're "Obstensibly" "Spoken for" I'm sure my view is different from those who've enjoyed relationships that're based on something other than physical attraction (And I'm envious of those of you who have.)
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Married women are less complicated to deal with; they generally want to have sex without worrying that the guy will want a relationship.

Personally, I can't imagine knowingly stepping up to the plate and using my cock to wreck someone's dreams.  That has to be as low as it gets.

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Personally, I can't imagine knowingly stepping up to the plate and using my cock to wreck someone's dreams.  That has to be as low as it gets.

Treadhead pretty much hit it on the nail. Guys who are worried about their wife straying should perhaps spend some more tiem paying attention to her and satisfying them. Infidelity runs upwards to 50 % of the population , if not more, so there is no one easy answer as to why people seek out someone other than their spouse.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Better stand by to get shit on by a lot of people....this went around last year.
The general consensus is that it's not the womans fault, it's the mans fault...

Quoted:
I was involved with a married Woman for 13 years on-and-off when I was a "Kid" (23-36) and I used to wonder about the same thing.

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I happen to have been put in this position .

I met her through an online dating site , she gave me her home phone number and said call any time . We even went away for a long weekend .  All seemed normal for 2 months , till a guy walked into my shop and said that he was Xxxxxx husband and he knew I was tagging his wife !!

I didn’t believe him at first because of the ease of how she was free to apparently do as she pleased .
He explained that he isn’t around much because he works 300 miles away and stays there
for weeks on end sometimes . He also went on to tell me that this is the 4th time he’s found her cheating . Right about then She happened to call me to say Hi . I told her that I was talking to her husband as we speak .......

Her reply was fuck him , she had been trying to get a divorce for 7 years and he wont sign the papers .  

To make a long story short , they both cheat and neither wants to walk away from the big $$$$
house they own and have that used against them in court !

I told them both they need to get it over with and leave others out of their twisted little world .

What was more depressing about the whole thing was beside her careless way with the truth
She was probably best Woman I have met in the 5 years I’ve been back in the dating wars .
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#18]
What I really don't understand is why the men end up marrying the cheating wife afterwards?  Shouldn't they have gotten a clue as to what she will do while married?  Don't they know that history repeats itself?  Idiots.

Woody
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Better stand by to get shit on by a lot of people....this went around last year.

Quoted:

I think in this situation there is generally enough blame to go around.  

As far as "if you didn't want it to happen you should have done better", that is not always the case.

I gave my wife more than enough.  I gave her more than any other women ever in my life.  Basically, I was a steady, non druggy meal ticket with a good job.  She left me and our farm for an exciting guy with his own divorce under his belt, a kid from that one, with an apartment in the city (she hates the city) who is badly in debt, 10 years younger than her, with a bench warrant out for his ass.

And this seems to be pretty common.  No different than the unmarried chicks turning down the "good catch" for the asshole druggy loser.  Only in some cases, it's a married woman leaving a decent husband for the same dude.  I mean, WTF?  

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand man.

But it happens more than guys want to admit.  I've been the other guy and I've been "Cheated" on (And the cheater).  You either face the fact that we're all people (And capeable of this kind of activity) or.....You fool yourself into thinking that "Love" is "Forever" (Or, at the very least, exclusionary) and become un-hinged when reality smacks you in the face
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Treadhead pretty much hit it on the nail. Guys who are worried about their wife straying should perhaps spend some more tiem paying attention to her and satisfying them. Infidelity runs upwards to 50 % of the population , if not more, so there is no one easy answer as to why people seek out someone other than their spouse.

That's fine until the demands get too unrealistic, and women will play that exact card to get out if they just want it over with.  Since my divorce, I have found women to be much more eager to please and much easier to satisfy than my wife ever was.  This tells me I was probably doing just fine.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think in this situation there is generally enough blame to go around.  

As far as "if you didn't want it to happen you should have done better", that is not always the case.

I gave my wife more than enough.  I gave her more than any other women ever in my life.  Basically, I was a steady, non druggy meal ticket with a good job.  She left me and our farm for an exciting guy with his own divorce under his belt, a kid from that one, with an apartment in the city (she hates the city) who is badly in debt, 10 years younger than her, with a bench warrant out for his ass.

And this seems to be pretty common.  No different than the unmarried chicks turning down the "good catch" for the asshole druggy loser.  Only in some cases, it's a married woman leaving a decent husband for the same dude.  I mean, WTF?  

Spot-On Dude (GHOD, I hate that phrase!).

None of us can get in-side the head of someone else.

As wonderful as the Ladies are we (Guys) have only-just begun to understand what it is that they need from us in many cases.  I'll say this to you though friend.......It's a very big world, the minute you realized that the Lady you were with wasn't the "One", another started walking toward you

It's the WAITING (For HER to show-up) that sucks so much but She IS on the way. You don't even know Her name yet but you will soon enough and what's past will mean almost nothing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:03:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Some guys want their wives to have sex with other men.....

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:06:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Now there is the stupidest advice I have ever heard.    If she is smoking hot then tag that ass.  What's the worst that can happen?  It is only a job, you can get another one but you might never get another piece of ass that hot.  Get it while you can, before you get married.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#25]
    For some Men the Brain is located in the Wrong Head !!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:20:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
What I really don't understand is why the men end up marrying the cheating wife afterwards?  Shouldn't they have gotten a clue as to what she will do while married?  Don't they know that history repeats itself?  Idiots.

Woody

That's the one that gets me more than anything else.
There are dozens of reasons why people cheat. Everyone is different so it stands to reason that they all do it for different reasons.

But why in the hell would you MARRY a cheater? They've already proven that their word can't be trusted. Their commitments are easily broken and they value NOTHING but themselves.
Is it that you think, "I'm better than this guy/girl. She/He won't do that to me. I'm special. I can make him/her happy." Horse SHIT! It's got nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I had a out of town married women come on to me at a bar.  After a few hours she told me she was married. I thought that was her way of telling me the night was over.  Imediately after telling me she asked me to give her a ride to her hotel.

BTW, I have never cheated on a girlfriend and have never kept one that cheated on me.  There have been temptations but I like to hold the high ground.  I won't cheat on them and will not tolerate them cheating in me.  I treat them right and expect the same.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:25:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Seriously, I think some assholes have a death wish.  I hate to say this but I'd have no qualms offing a POS that knowingly does this kind of shit.   Yes, I know it would be just as much the wife fault but I a'int no wife beater so who do you think will get the fury and heat?

When you take away everthing a man holds near and dear don't be surprised your day ends badly...

Thank God I have great loyal wife...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:31:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Seriously, I think some assholes have a death wish.  I hate to say this but I'd have no qualms offing a POS that knowingly does this kind of shit.   Yes, I know it would be just as much the wife fault but I a'int no wife beater so who do you think will get the fury and heat?

When you take away everthing a man holds near and dear don't be surprised your day ends badly...

Seriously.  Take away my wife and daughter and you take away everything I live for.  Beware of a man who has nothing left to lose.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Sorry, but there is no logic in blaiming the man. Your wife took the vows not him. Don't blame somebody else for you and your wife's problems.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#31]
People are messed up, I have a friend who married the "cheating whore" he stole from another man.  What was he thinking?  He likes to show other people pictures of her naked.  Ok, exactly how does that do anything for you?  But as far as blaming the guy your wife is cheating on, chances are if she's lying to you she's lying to him.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Sorry, but there is no logic in blaiming the man. Your wife took the vows not him. Don't blame somebody else for you and your wife's problems.

There's no logic to the whole cheating thing either.  Hey, if you aren't prepared to pay then don't play.  Basically actions have consequences they may not be logical or good but when you fucking around with peoples lives sometimes shit happens...

Just like JBRitt said, "Beware the man who has nothing to loose...".
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:44:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's no logic to the whole cheating thing either.  Hey, if you aren't prepared to pay then don't play.  Basically actions have consequences they may not be logical or good but when you fucking around with peoples lives sometimes shit happens...

+1000000000000000000

Someone would have to get the shit beat out of them (possibly worse) and since I don't hit women...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:59:00 AM EDT
[#34]

fresh  T&A  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit. If a married woman wants to cheat, SHES GOING TO CHEAT. Not that mans fault AT ALL in my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Because she's got tits and a snatch.  Why else?

BTW:  I think it's very wrong.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#37]
I'll ask my friend......he's all excited because the married woman (1 of 2 he's working on, in addition to the other 2 single women he's dating) that comes in the gym he works at, gave him a kiss on the cheek last night.

I think some women just never grow up, so they cheat, looking for something more than they have on an emotional level.

I think men just want something new.

edit: I should mention...I use the word 'friend' loosely.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the dreams weren't already wrecked, you wouldn't have a chance to hit it, would you?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#39]
My ex-wife screwed around for a couple years before I found out. The guys she messed around with knew she was married and willfully contributed to the destruction of my marriage. When I had proof I went down and filled for divorce. She still got the house and custody of the kids.

I was in a bad way for a long time but fortunately I was able to pull myself back together for my kids.

So I am done with women and still don't trust anyone.

I hope the piece was worth it for them...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#40]
lust, thats all, just have to try the greener grass
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#41]
I 'helped' a girl cheat on her boyfriend once...  But I DIDN'T KNOW.  I wouldn't have gone after it if I had.

I was on a trip out of the country.  She was on the trip also.  We hooked up.  She told me the day we left.  

Some women are bitches.  Her BF probably would have been mad at me if he'd found out... But what was I to do?  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand man.

But it happens more than guys want to admit.  I've been the other guy and I've been "Cheated" on (And the cheater).  You either face the fact that we're all people (And capeable of this kind of activity) or.....You fool yourself into thinking that "Love" is "Forever" (Or, at the very least, exclusionary) and become un-hinged when reality smacks you in the face

Love isn't forever?!  I'll happily enjoy my faithful marriage, thank you.  Maybe I'll get smacked by your "reality", but I'm betting I don't.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Preach it, Yojimbo!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

That's the one that gets me more than anything else.
There are dozens of reasons why people cheat. Everyone is different so it stands to reason that they all do it for different reasons.

But why in the hell would you MARRY a cheater? They've already proven that their word can't be trusted. Their commitments are easily broken and they value NOTHING but themselves.
Is it that you think, "I'm better than this guy/girl. She/He won't do that to me. I'm special. I can make him/her happy." Horse SHIT! It's got nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.

The answer to that one is simpler than it seems. If one messes around with a cheater then they're no better than the cheater! Anyone who would knowingly put themselves in the position of the "other man", or "other woman" is just as untrustworthy as the cheater themselves. Actually, the two types are well suited for each other. They're sure as hell not worthy of someone who is truly honest and faithful.

As to why women cheat even when they are treated well? I think Jack had it right in As Good As It Gets, when he said; "I think of a man, then I remove reason and accountability".

As to why men do it...they think with the wrong head. Instead of exercising intellect over emotion, they listen to the voices inside their head... the other head.

I guess people who do this don't ever put themselves in the other persons shoes. They never think of the devastation they're causing and how they'd feel if it were them on the receiving end. Either that or they just don't give a rat's ass, which makes them an even lower life form.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Who knows TheKill ?

I "Think" though that "Most" guys make the mistake of thinking that a Woman "Cheating" on them has something to with sex and it's been MY experience that it's about anything but!  It's about attention and feeling needed (For the Ladies).

DING-DING-DING! We might just have a winner folks!

Women don't need sex...hell they don't even want it but they do it because it is a necessary evil.

Before someone says "Hell BigDozer I know several women who are nympho's!" there is an underlying problem that causes them to do that. For most it is abuse, whether physical, emotional, sexual or a combination of any or all of these.

Some do it for 'attention' and some do it for vengence. Others do it for the 'power' that they have over men!

I may be completely wrong about everything I have stated above because I am not an expert in this field.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Could it be... Oh I don't know... Could it be....
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could also be pussy, sex, fuck, suck, eat, lick, cum, and leave.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now there is the stupidest advice I have ever heard.    If she is smoking hot then tag that ass.  What's the worst that can happen?  It is only a job, you can get another one but you might never get another piece of ass that hot.  Get it while you can, before you get married.  

You were looking for a job when you got that one weren't you?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#48]

What makes a man get involved with a cheating wife???

He does it because he's a dirtbag.

Just another step for society.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I happen to have been put in this position .

I met her through an online dating site , she gave me her home phone number and said call any time . We even went away for a long weekend .  All seemed normal for 2 months , till a guy walked into my shop and said that he was Xxxxxx husband and he knew I was tagging his wife !!

I didn’t believe him at first because of the ease of how she was free to apparently do as she pleased .
He explained that he isn’t around much because he works 300 miles away and stays there
for weeks on end sometimes . He also went on to tell me that this is the 4th time he’s found her cheating . Right about then She happened to call me to say Hi . I told her that I was talking to her husband as we speak .......

Her reply was fuck him , she had been trying to get a divorce for 7 years and he wont sign the papers .  

To make a long story short , they both cheat and neither wants to walk away from the big $$$$
house they own and have that used against them in court !

I told them both they need to get it over with and leave others out of their twisted little world .

What was more depressing about the whole thing was beside her careless way with the truth
She was probably best Woman I have met in the 5 years I’ve been back in the dating wars .

Were you that guy on Cheaters the other night?

j/k

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
My ex-wife screwed around for a couple years before I found out. The guys she messed around with knew she was married and willfully contributed to the destruction of my marriage. When I had proof I went down and filled for divorce. She still got the house and custody of the kids.

I was in a bad way for a long time but fortunately I was able to pull myself back together for my kids.

So I am done with women and still don't trust anyone.
I hope the piece was worth it for them...

So are ya moving to New Jersey now?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top