Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 7:53:29 PM EDT
What's the best place to pick up MREs that are as close to GI issue as possible (i.e. include the heaters)?  I'm looking to buy a couple of cases.

I should add that I"m very close to Fayetteville, so if anyone knows of a good place around there that's cash & carry, I'm up for it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
GS, what are some other good surplus shops around Bragg?  I'm looking for a couple of other things as well, but I don't want to pay big $$$.  Plus, I just kind of like to look around.  Sort of a treasure hunt...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought some from a guy in that area for $20/case. Real uncle mil MRES w/heaters, "99 vintage. Post a WTB on [url]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/nonnfaad.cgi[/url] subguns, 'cause I don't remember who he was, but he had a bunch a couple months ago. Shipping is the big deal on these but there should be plenty avail around there.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Try:

[url]www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com[/url]

They sell there own config MRE's that have alot more items in them compared to the "Milspec" brand and are cheaper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top