Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 6:18:01 PM EDT
I hope everone knows that someone was trying to use my screen name to trash my reputation. I guess I pissed the guy and he wanted to get even with me. I don't mind speaking my mind and If I disagree with you I will tell you. What I won't do is insult you or start a flame war. Everone is entitled to his or her own opinion and Thank God we have that right. I know that we all can't agree about everything that is posted here. I respect the guys who don't like to look at bare assed chicks and don't think stuff like that should be on here. I still don't mind it myself but I do see the point they were making. I have never posted a picture on this board yet and when I do I will make it a point not to offend anyone. For now I will just make a comment or two when I feel the urge. Thanks for reading this drawn out mess.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
For a second I did then I saw the number of posts the guy had and remembered that you are a senior member.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I missed most of the problem, but it seems to have been handled by GoatBoy. I doubt that anyone that has read GoatBoy's thread has any problem in knowing it wasn't you, that was causing a problem.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Na - I think most of us know the troll now [:)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top