Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/4/2023 12:47:33 PM EDT
Not a good look for Ron.  So publicly associated and supported by Bush and the Rino class.

The management and branding team behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continue to track a transparent path toward a 2024 nomination run.  Florida Governor DeSantis was sworn into office today at Noon eastern, complete with Jeb Bush as a special on-stage guest of honor.

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush is one of the primary organizers and influencers for DeSantis ’24 presidential bid.
View Quote

They are going to recreate Camelot whether you want it or not.  However, once you see the strings on the marionettes, it’s impossible not to watch the performance and not see them.

Ron DeSantis is the counterfeit $100 bill on a fishing string being dragged through the MAGAhood by the professional political class and Bush family revenge operations.
View Quote

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/03/video-florida-governor-ron-desantis-second-inauguration-speech/
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
He should do the right thing and ban Jeb! From any event he holds.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You tell em OP!

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The swamp gets them all...
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I can feel the low energy from here.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a good look for Ron.  So publicly associated and supported by Bush and the Rino class.

The management and branding team behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continue to track a transparent path toward a 2024 nomination run.  Florida Governor DeSantis was sworn into office today at Noon eastern, complete with Jeb Bush as a special on-stage guest of honor.

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush is one of the primary organizers and influencers for DeSantis ’24 presidential bid.
View Quote

They are going to recreate Camelot whether you want it or not.  However, once you see the strings on the marionettes, it’s impossible not to watch the performance and not see them.

Ron DeSantis is the counterfeit $100 bill on a fishing string being dragged through the MAGAhood by the professional political class and Bush family revenge operations.
View Quote

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Jeb-Bush-Ron-DeSantis-v2.jpg

View Quote

¡Please clap! along with Jeb...

...as he pines for a job
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Damnit don't ruin the thread
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]
DeSantis needs Jeb to stop the deep state from destroying him like they did Trump

In case you bunch of scrublourdes need a history lesson, George Bush Sr is Jebs dad, Bush Sr was in charge of the CIA for years. He made his fortune through the Tampico Oil Co, which was a legit company that was being used as a front to run Spies into and out of Cuba for the cIA.

So, Senior was double dipping in a sense, but actually had a legit oil co too, but wouldn't have been that successful if not being the head of the cIA
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Wasn't his ARFCOM call sign YEB when he was running?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I too am shocked a former governor would be at the current governor's inauguration
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
DeSantis needs Jeb to stop the deep state from destroying him like they did Trump

In case you bunch of scrublourdes need a history lesson, George Bush Sr is Jebs dad, Bush Sr was in charge of the CIA for years. He made his fortune through the Tampico Oil Co, which was a legit company that was being used as a front to run Spies into and out of Cuba for the cIA.

So, Senior was double dipping in a sense, but actually had a legit oil co too, but wouldn't have been that successful if not being the head of the cIA
View Quote

George H. W. was head of the CIA when they were doing heinous and unforgivable shit, and when they were covering for heinous and unforgivable shit.

May he fucking rot. And may his spook family rot with him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I would imagine that Jeb has a lot of pull and power in the Florida Republican party.

Wasn't he a fairly decent governor?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

pretty sure jeb is a deep state plankholder
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would imagine that Jeb has a lot of pull and power in the Florida Republican party.

View Quote

terry schaivo didn't think so
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Please Clap
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

P.S.  The people that clamor endlessly about the Clinton machine seem to miss the fact that the Bush machine was/is pretty damn powerful.  Using the Bush machine to his advantage is a very wise political move by Desantis and it doesn't automatically make him part of the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#22]
DeSantis 24

FDJT

FKL
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I want nothing to do with any politician that has anything to do with the bush family.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I want nothing to do with any politician that has anything to do with the bush family.
View Quote

That's an understatement.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

George H. W. was head of the CIA when they were doing heinous and unforgivable shit, and when they were covering for heinous and unforgivable shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah extremely fucked up times...and remember His father and grand father were big dogs on wall street and could bank roll his oil field stuff prior to CIA involvement. He was kinda small time with the onshore E&P before the CIA started to get him involved with the Offshore market.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

where i'm at, and the one thing i've seen that desantis has against him (to me) but it's a biggie
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
That doesn't leave many choices then.

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he's deep state, his great grand father and grand father were WEF wallstreet dudes
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt Terry had any thoughts of Jeb as Governor.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#32]

I don't hold it against the guy. Who wouldn't wanna play kissy face with Melania?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#33]
What kind of dipshit buttons BOTH buttons on his suit jacket?

Jeb has been and always will be unelectable.  

I would be delighted if the Bushes backed away from the trough.  But they probably won't.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#34]
i was a huge desantis supporter until this unfortunate news. he needs to do something drastic to redeem himself and prove he isn't a deep state rino never trumper.

the only thing he can do at this point to regain my support would be to give a giant middle finger to the establishment and publicly call for the party to get behind mccarthy as speaker of the house. thats how you know someone is serious about standing up to the DC swamp.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm good with exiling all of the Bushes to that ranch or whatever it is they own down in, IIRC, Chile.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Can anyone confirm DeSantis is a Yale Skull 'n Bones man?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I too am shocked a former governor would be at the current governor's inauguration
View Quote
So weird, isn’t it?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.1339f29e8a9fce94fe08554f00274f53?rik=VblQ628D44yULQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

View Quote

View Quote

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Jeb-Bush-Ron-DeSantis-v2.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Jeb-and-Ron.jpg
View Quote

That first picture...LoL Jeb is in the back and barely visible. Yeah Ron is definitely bending the knee for Jeb...LoL!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Damnit don't ruin the thread
View Quote

I mean, you can ruin it, but at least give context to the picture so everyone knows how it differs from the one in the OP.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bro I totally heard he is a Reptilian!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last time I was in Florida, I thought I got bitten by a vampire bat.

Turns out it was just DeSantis!
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Last time I was in Florida, I thought I got bitten by a vampire bat.

Turns out it was just DeSantis!
View Quote

See this is proof of globohomo! You now drive an EV and have a partner.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

The people that don't want to think for themselves or pretend to be objective will not want to hear that.  Just like they refuse to believe DeSantis is supported by over 50 billionaires and Paul Ryan.  No establishment or swamp connections here...it is all just a coincidence.

As the OP said, it is not a good look.  That doesn't mean DeSantis is terrible but anyone who refuses to even look into it is a fool.

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Swamp creatures stick together and politicians are all the same.
Trump backs McCarthy

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#46]
If pictures of people with other people means something...then this is really confusing...

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Ermagherd a former Governor was invited to a governor’s inauguration as its always been in Florida!

Do better.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might as well be,  if he's working with yeb, fucktard, whatever this deep state ass clown is called...

Evil, deep state fuckery afoot...
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Please clap.

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#50]
If the Bush machine throws their weight behind DeSantis, I’m sure they wouldn’t have a say so or want favors.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top