Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/29/2022 9:48:56 PM EDT
Was Glenn’s dream actually a VISION for our future?

Let me say this. Christian here. I do believe God speaks to people. That said. Choose to judge it how you want. If you hate God or Beck, fine, move on.

he sees himself in the WH
hes pushed along through the WH
Dream was vivid. Person running the wh was a demon
He has not had dreams in over 10 years. However, he had this dream twice nearly identical
He calls the WH Moloch because they are demanding your children
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtQwAQeZ7HQ

Let me say this. Christian here. I do believe God speaks to people. That said. Choose to judge it how you want.

He has not had dreams in over 10 years. However, he had this dream twice nearly identical
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
another 13th warrior?

Fuckin looney tunes
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Qtards just need to send him money
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Did he cry at the end of the vision?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't disagree with his dream.

The globalists and satanists are one.

We need Keri Lake to prevail in Arizona voter fraud people to go to jail
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This is where I am.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Some of y’all need serious mental health assistance.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
another 13th warrior?

Fuckin looney tunes
View Quote

Reading is hard - If you hate God or Beck, fine, move on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
There's already a demon in the wh
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Cue crying pic
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Actually just watched that video. I didn't have the same reaction some seem to have had. I thought it THINK it seemed to be heart felt. Could be wrong but..... I truly believe we are at the point it's Good vs Evil. Just my opinion
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]
He  may have eaten a large pizza, read some of Revelation and fell asleep. Many religious scholars believe there are demonic forces influencing and pushing evil in the world. They are Satan and the angel that were kicked out of heaven after rebelling against God. One better be vigilant if they don't want to get fooled with some of this political social justice stuff. They can be great sales people. I've listened to Beck off and on and he is ahead of many things that are coming down the pike. WEF Agenda 50 from the UN. The 2330 agenda, CRT  EV and climate change stuff when the R's were worried about Obama stuff.
edit to say. He is right way more than he is wrong but any one can get a head start doing research and some of that comes from the Bible.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:05:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtQwAQeZ7HQ

Let me say this. Christian here. I do believe God speaks to people. That said. Choose to judge it how you want. If you hate God or Beck, fine, move on.

View Quote

Glenn Beck?  Really?  People still listen to him?

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Reading is hard - If you hate God or Beck, fine, move on.
View Quote

How about if I don’t hate either but I still think he’s retarded?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I don’t respect Glenn Beck, and I don’t put stock in dreams.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Glenn Beck has been a waste of radio ever since he stopped doing Friday Night Motion Moron Fights.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Glen Beck is the Liz Cheney of Adam Kinzingers.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Whether his dream/vision is legitimate or not, I don’t know. He’s 100% correct though. I’ve been saying it for about 10 years. It’s not right vs. left, it’s good vs. evil. The people pulling the strings in this country now are 100% evil, as are their useful idiots.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a hard believing that if God were choosing to speak through someones dreams he would choose Glenn Beck
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:13:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He  may have eaten a large pizza, read some of Revelation and fell asleep. Many religious scholars believe there are demonic forces influencing and pushing evil in the world. They are Satan and the angel that were kicked out of heaven after rebelling against God. One better be vigilant if they don't want to get fooled with some of this political social justice stuff. They can be great sales people. I've listened to Beck off and on and he is ahead of many things that are coming down the pike. WEF Agenda 50 from the UN. The 2330 agenda, CRT  EV and climate change stuff when the R's were worried about Obama stuff.
edit to say. He is right way more than he is wrong but any one can get a head start doing research and some of that comes from the Bible.
View Quote

Yep. Remember his talking about birth pangs 20 years or so ago? Spot on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Art Bell was no saint but he saw it and wrote the book the Quickening.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I met Beck last year.  He is a hell of a nice guy.  He took the time to chat with me and my family and we enjoyed meeting him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:19:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Yup, GB is still a wako

Maybe he is the one doing all the "Q" drops......
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:20:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a hard believing that if God were choosing to speak through someones dreams he would choose Glenn Beck
View Quote

I totally get that. But God used a rooster to convict Peter. Used a donkey to speak to Baalam. God used a murderer named Paul to write most of the new testament. God referred to a murderer named David as one after his own heart. So I try to show some latitude with people.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cue crying pic
View Quote

I got it covered.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing good can come from Nazareth.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is where I am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where I am.

Did you read his book eye of Moloch?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Colonel Sanders has a talk show?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL so the right leaning media nut jobs are back to "the Democrats are eating your children" or just "the Democrats are evil and responsible for all the problems in the world".  If you want to be manipulated and played go ahead and keep listening to Beck.

Also Beck has a terrible record when it comes to God.  Remember when Beck proclaimed "the Priesthood is rising" as he awkwardly hugged a 12 year old boy who was starving himself to stop Trump from becoming President?  If that is who you want to believe then so be it but let it be known Beck is a false prophet.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Whether his dream/vision is legitimate or not, I don’t know. He’s 100% correct though. I’ve been saying it for about 10 years. It’s not right vs. left, it’s good vs. evil. The people pulling the strings in this country now are 100% evil, as are their useful idiots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Imagine how stupid and desperate someone has to be in order to digest his cringey ass nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I remember back in the 80's watching my Grandparents getting caught up in Jim and Tammy Fae.

I was just a teenager, but it was obvious to me how crooked those TV preachers were.  Always though the old folks were just gullible.  

Little did I know, our generation would grow up and fall for the same scams.  It's been going on forever and will continue.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#37]
On a recent episode of Coast to Coast AM, Noory interviewed a woman named Layne Dalfen.  She's an expert on dreams.  At first I thought WTF is this?  Upon listening for a while she makes LOTS of sense.  Minimal woo woo crap.  Just basic psychology and understanding the human mind.

She says, in a nutshell, that your mind is composed of the conscious and unconscious.  The conscious is the waking mind.  The unconscious is working in the background 24/7.  When you sleep, the waking mind winks out and the unconscious mind becomes dominant.  In vivid dreams, the unconscious mind is trying to tell you something that it knows, but that the conscious mind might or might not already know.  

Based on what Beck says in his shows, his dream might be just a riff on that.  It's not a revelation, but a confirmation of what he already believes.

I agree with him that evil exists but I don't need a dream to tell me that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have that book in there on my shelf. Listen to Bell reruns every night.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Art was totally wrong about all the climate stuff, tho.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
I grew up listening to the radio be we had a TV. Later in life found all night news to sleep by and Art Bell to try and stay away as long as I could.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I saw NY City get flooded with a huge wave.....
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Colonel Sanders has a talk show?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#43]

I saw Sara Gonzales wearing that outfit on The Blaze on Halloween. She was killing it in that suit.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
On a recent episode of Coast to Coast AM, Noory interviewed a woman named Layne Dalfen.  She's an expert on dreams.  At first I thought WTF is this?  Upon listening for a while she makes LOTS of sense.  Minimal woo woo crap.  Just basic psychology and understanding the human mind.

She says, in a nutshell, that your mind is composed of the conscious and unconscious.  The conscious is the waking mind.  The unconscious is working in the background 24/7.  When you sleep, the waking mind winks out and the unconscious mind becomes dominant.  In vivid dreams, the unconscious mind is trying to tell you something that it knows, but that the conscious mind might or might not already know.  

Based on what Beck says in his shows, his dream might be just a riff on that.  It's not a revelation, but a confirmation of what he already believes.

I agree with him that evil exists but I don't need a dream to tell me that.
View Quote

I had a (spiritual) teacher years ago. He was asked about dreams. He said 90% of dreams are bullshit, and %10 aren't. He said until you become aware, you
can't tell the difference. He was a true Christian, and his bible interpretations were absolutely mind blowing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I grew up listening to the radio be we had a TV. Later in life found all night news to sleep by and Art Bell to try and stay away as long as I could.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are two Art Bell streams I listen to on my ccWifi3 radio.  It was Art who introduced me to the C.Crane company, and I still own and buy their products.  I wonder if that's why some of my dreams are wonky, some of the callers can be kinda wonky.

Been listening to him for a long time.  Exchanged 1 email a long time ago, never called into the show, though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:48:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever listen to the re runs? Reekola Midnight podcast has almost all of his episodes. Sure brings back memories.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There are two Art Bell streams I listen to on my ccWifi3 radio.  It was Art who introduced me to the C.Crane company, and I still own and buy their products.  I wonder if that's why some of my dreams are wonky, some of the callers can be kinda wonky.

Been listening to him for a long time.  Exchanged 1 email a long time ago, never called into the show, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“You can pick up dx wifi with their new extender”.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Wasn’t he the demon who brought stuffed animals to little illegals
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I would step out on a limb here and say there has to be very very few true followers of Jesus Christ in the WH at the moment...much less D.C itself.

The Globe is going after the Prince of this world.
Thing is The Church still stands in the way of darrkness...gates of hell wont prevail.

Remember how Covid gave these evil people new keys of power?...now picture a world where every true follower of Jesus is simply gone in a moment.

Revelation paints a picture of madness unlike history has seen . Bible says the lawless one will rise to solve global problems...things will seem ok for a time...then actual hell on earth will be unleashed.

Jesus comes back ..crushes evil..makes it all new.
Pick team Jesus.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top