Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/20/2022 11:23:09 AM EDT
Keto, IF, and weightlifting are worthless.  You won't get results like Taylor doing that stuff.  Take up running, dance, and eating sandwiches.  Love yourself.

Here's How Taylor Swift Loses Weight and Stays in Shape
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weightloss/here-s-how-taylor-swift-loses-weight-and-stays-in-shape/ss-AA1219TJ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e0e5241a4e794b068e244f329274301a#image=2
1. She Runs
Taylor is a big runner. "For me, running is about blasting a whole bunch of new songs and running to the beat. It's also good because it makes me find a gym wherever I am," the singer explained to WebMD. "I'm very much out in the world, and I love exploring the places we go when we tour. It's important for me to live a full life." If she isn't running outdoors, she will hit the treadmill for an hour.

2. She Eats Healthy Most of the Time
Taylor maintains a healthy diet. "During the week, I try to eat healthily, so that means salads, yoghurt, and sandwiches," she told WebMD. "No sugary drinks. I try to keep it lighter, but it's nothing too regimented or crazy. I don't like to create too many rules where I don't need them. We know what's good for us, thanks to common sense."

3. She Cheats on the Weekends
However, on the weekend she indulges. "I allow myself to eat what I know from common sense is bad for me," she added to WebMD about weekend diet. "I like comfort foods. I love a burger and fries, I love ice cream so much, and I love baking cookies. Actually, I love baking anything."

4. She Loves Caffeine
Swift confessed to WebMD that she is a Starbucks girl. Her go-to drinks are "skinny vanilla lattes on weekdays" and "spiced pumpkin lattes on weekends."

5. She Hydrates
Hydration is a key part of Swift's approach to health. "I have so much water in my dressing room—because I drink, like, ten bottles of water a day," she told Bon Appétit. "That's pretty much all we have in there." she said.

6. She Dances
Not only does Taylor blast calories by dancing on the stage, she is also a fan of New York-based studio, Body By Simone. She takes classes utilizing the Aussie trainer's dance-inspired method.

7. She Loves Herself
Taylor has made self-love and explains that being healthy keeps her happy. "If you eat food, have energy, get stronger, you can do all these shows and not feel it," she explained in her documentary. "Which is a really good revelation. Because I'm a lot happier with who I am and … I don't care as much if somebody points out that I have gained weight. It's just something that makes my life better." She adds that when she was super thin, she wasn't as content with herself. "That wasn't how my body was supposed to be. I just didn't really understand that. At the time, I really don't think I knew it."

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The last picture I saw of Taylor Swift I wouldn't have taken a bet for any amount of money she weighed less than 200 lbs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#2]
At least post work-out pictures...

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Say what you will, she looks healthier than the land whales I saw last Friday night at the HS football game we went to.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The last picture I saw of Taylor Swift I wouldn't have taken a bet for any amount of money she weighed less than 200 lbs.
View Quote

I'm gonna need to see a photo of her looking like she weighs anything near 200 pounds to believe that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought Hollyweird was all about promoting landwhales as beautiful and healthy?

How dare this anorexic WHITE WOMAN!!!!! try to tell us fat girls aren't beautiful?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll start stalking the TRW Loop Trail
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Chick is a self-marketing genius and a man eater for sure. And it would be so worth it…

Not wrong on diet and exercise being keys to not being a lazy pile of crap.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#8]
All that money and endless access to private chefs and real nutrition, and she eats like a dumpster thinking it's healthy. Starbucks coffee is like a daily adult milkshake.

Skinny fat and sick is a real thing, and she's likely got it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm so tired of the media propagating unhealthy lifestyles.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All that money and endless access to private chefs and real nutrition, and she eats like a dumpster thinking it's healthy. Starbucks coffee is like a daily adult milkshake.

View Quote

Oh, she has a Private Chef and Nutritionist to go along with her private Gym, She just glosses over it.

Make no mistake, her staff knows every calorie she consumes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#11]
She parties with models.

Her stimulant drawer is well stocked.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of the media propagating unhealthy lifestyles.
View Quote

But you know, mass produced industrial corporate food like a Pumpkin Spice Latte (tm) is just a really cute cheat meal for a girl on the go. Oatmilk totally isn't full of highly inflammatory sunflower oil and defintely doesn't have industrial solvents in it. Oatmilk PSL sounds healthy. That with perhaps some avocado toast with bread containing a ton of carbs to accent the 65g of sugar in the coffee...it's a healthy breakfast. Also, egg whites.

Cheap industrial food with an infinite shelf life is great for Kraft Foo....I mean the consumer. Eat your human pet food. Beef will kill you, unlike vegan foods such as Oreos.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#13]
You know what ingredient they always omit from the South Beach Diet?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh, she has a Private Chef and Nutritionist to go along with her private Gym, She just glosses over it.

Make no mistake, her staff knows every calorie she consumes.
View Quote

She might have one, but she sure as hell doesn't use either.

Steak, candy, vegetable oil, IMR 4895, and the bumper off a golf cart all have calories. Calories aren't the main area of concern when it comes to health.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Her mom is a pig faced fatty. Some day she will be too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Need @Narphenal to balance out this Tay-Tay hate.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Say what you will, she looks healthier than the land whales I saw last Friday night at the HS football game we went to.
View Quote

Same here. However...SHE AINT GOT NO AZZ.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#18]
She's 32, she could lose weight by watching tv.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh.  

Skinny ain't "in shape,"  I doubt she could snatch half body weight.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
So CICO and cardio works, who woulda thunk it
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#21]
She doesn't want to look like her mother I guess.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#22]
She loves running outdoors because it makes her find a gym?

She eats healthy stuff like sandwiches?

She avoids sugary things but loves Starbucks vanilla lattes?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She might have one, but she sure as hell doesn't use either.

Steak, candy, vegetable oil, IMR 4895, and the bumper off a golf cart all have calories. Calories aren't the main area of concern when it comes to health.
View Quote

H1000 is a staple in my diet when bulking.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#25]
ugh @ running

Give me a stationary bike and an elliptical.  My joints aren't what they used to be.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Gonna need pics of her loving herself.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Self-Love
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Her regimen seems to have improved that flat ass considerably.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She loves running outdoors because it makes her find a gym?

She eats healthy stuff like sandwiches?

She avoids sugary things but loves Starbucks vanilla lattes?
View Quote

I found all of this hilarious too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't get the infatuation with her. All she does is sing about breakup songs. She goes through guys because they probably get sick of her shit. Probably mentally unstable.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
ugh @ running

Give me a stationary bike and an elliptical.  My joints aren't what they used to be.
View Quote

Some people are just made to run. Being she's tall and skinny, there's a decent chance she has those genes.

I was probably at my best weight when I was running trails a lot. Now, I'm a solid 20 lbs heavier. Some of that is muscle, I do more strength training now, and some of that is beer. It also takes a lot of time, hour plus runs multiple times a week, 2-3 hours on a weekend morning.  I don't have time for that now, 45 minutes upstairs in my home gym with dumbbells is what I can fit in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#33]
She looks so different without a professional changing her look entirely with hair and makeup work that people probably don't even recognize her when she's out and about.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#34]
I could have guessed her "regimen" by her body.

With all the fitness knowledge now in the world, some people still think jogging a couple miles a few times a week and eating like shit makes you "healthy".

The old "she's doing more than a lot of people" does apply here but she has no business being in an article that espouses her strategy as "how to be fit" advice.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Came to post this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Some of you Keto dorks, testosterone junkies, and plain old lazy asses could learn a thing or two from this chick.  Weight loss and being healthy is nothing more than common sense, discipline, staying active, and eating a little bit of everything in moderation.  Calories in, calories out.  You know damn well when you should or shouldn’t be eating that cookie…
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#38]
She's also a celebrity who's career depends on looking good, and has access to the best equipment, trainers, food, chefs, etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#39]
She likes baking & I like getting baked.  We should be friends.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She likes baking & I like getting baked.  We should be friends.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Can we get a video of #7?

Would really really like to watch her practice some "self-love" if you know what I mean
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"I have so much water in my dressing room—because I drink, like, ten bottles of water a day,"

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm gonna need to see a photo of her looking like she weighs anything near 200 pounds to believe that.
View Quote

It looks like she lost it all but she went through a phase. She probably wasn't 200 lbs, that was kinda of a shit post. Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#44]
When you are young....it's easy as hell to stay in shape. Don't eat junk, stay active....and you are good to go.  

Now when she hits 40 and her metabolism starts slowing down, we'll see what happens to her  
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She's 32, she could lose weight by watching tv.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#46]
It's called being young and having metabolism .. when I was younger I could eat forever and struggled hard to gain any weight.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#47]
She sucks commie cock, throws up, gets dumped, rinse, repeat.....fuck that bitch
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPDNNI
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s called being a multi millionaire, being free to workout all day every day, not having to cook or clean, or laundry, has a personal trainer, a nutritionist, a cook, and everything else.  Why people take diet advice from people like her amazes me..but good for her for staying in shape…
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Chick is a self-marketing genius and a man eater for sure. And it would be so worth it

Not wrong on diet and exercise being keys to not being a lazy pile of crap.
View Quote
This. She's wrong on weightlifting though. More muscle can help increase caloric needs and if you maintain the same diet and increase your caloric needs for your body you may not lose weight because you build muscle but you'll lose fat and become healthier.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top