Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2001 1:08:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#1]
it might sorta fit TIGHT if you push it in, i was able to get a SIG 220 in a M12 holster, fit tight and was able to use the flap.

bianchi makes the UM84III, which is a widebody holster that fits the glocks and sigs better. the M12/UM84 is more of a slim body holster that works for berettas and 1911s.
if you decide to get the M12 holster, SAVE yerself some $$$ money and get the ones made by Cathey Industries (USGI Contractor) for $39, instead of bianchis price of $70. bianchi is the ONLY company making the UM84II and UM84III

best thing to do is go to a gun show with your glock and find the holster and try it out before you buy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It will fit if it is the same size at the Glock 34. I use this holster to carry my Glock on callouts. The thumbsnap attachment as well as the removeable flap on the holster keep the gun in place.

Karl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top