Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/27/2022 2:41:59 PM EDT
Teacher left the back door propped open, shooter had 60 magazines, carried around 30 total, 30 were in a backpack in the truck.  Incident commander decided not to make entry to the classroom. He thought it was a barricaded gunman situation and not an "active shooter" situation.

Uvalde School Shooting: Friday morning update
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't watch the video, but any explanation on why they decided to let kids be killed?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't watch the video, but any explanation on why they decided to let kids be killed?
View Quote

Border patrol tac team arrived to breach.
Local police told the border patrol tac team to stand down, it was just a barricaded subject.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because they could have been shot by the shooter. I'm not joking, the cop spokesman said that was the reason.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
60 magazines?  He was carrying 1800 rounds of ammunition with him?
View Quote

thats a lot of weight
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Incompetence, unqualified commander, bad info, fear, cowardice...? All the above?

Truly heartbreaking

Those little souls are free from this burdensome world and they will be missed. I pray for the ones who witnessed it and the families of those involved.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Some was in the car. He had fired either 22 or 24 rounds at tne funeral home.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Because they could have been shot by the shooter. I'm not joking, the cop spokesman said that was the reason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because they are cowards and are now trying to hide their cowardice behind "commands" and pass the buck to someone else.  Worthless fucks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Can we get back to when men were men, and we kicked ass when the situation required it?

It should have been "let's go get that fucker" as soon as good guys with guns rolled up.  

It literally could not have been handled any worse.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

'Better thee than me.'
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

thats a lot of weight
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats a lot of weight

Plus mags and rifle? About 100lbs. Not that much when I was 18.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#16]
We expect 18 and 19 year olds to change enemy machine guns if needed but these cowards wouldn't go in to save their own town's small children.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We expect 18 and 19 year olds to change enemy machine guns if needed but these cowards wouldn't go in to save their own town's small children.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Plus mags and rifle? About 100lbs. Not that much when I was 18.
View Quote

That kid didn't look too athletic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like a shit show all the way around. Sucks they BORTAC could have ended the situation but local PD screwed that up.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

thats a lot of weight
View Quote

That's a lot of volume, too. How did he manage to carry them?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#21]
I see the cops were also a bunch of children
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sounds like a shit show all the way around. Sucks they BORTAC could have ended the situation but local PD screwed that up.
View Quote

Bortac could have done the needful......much sooner.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Only 900, he left half in the truck....
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because they decided to leave tactical command in the hands of the head crossing guard over, you know, Bortac hit teams, Texas Rangers, and any other LEAs in the area with vastly superior qualifications and expertise.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have no duty to protect, only enforce.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bortac could have done the needful......much sooner.
View Quote
Any small team they could have put together could have done it sooner. If they don't know how to use all that gear, why do they have it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Unbelievable
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can we get back to when men were men, and we kicked ass when the situation required it?

It should have been "let's go get that fucker" as soon as good guys with guns rolled up.  

It literally could not have been handled any worse.
View Quote

Truth. The cops ended up protecting the shooter from the parents. The situation literally would have been better without the cops.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#30]
You're Fired. All of you. You failed.

Police were on scene when the shooter was still in the parking lot and failed to secure the building or locate and engage the shooter. Downhill from there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Bortac could should have done the needful......much sooner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bortac could should have done the needful......much sooner.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because they are cowards and are now trying to hide their cowardice behind "commands" and pass the buck to someone else.  Worthless fucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree, one in command made a dip stick decision. But they actually did make entry. The dip- stick needs to explain why.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Uvalde is a SMALL town.  That entire police dept will be changed out completely in 2 years.  The chief is out of a job.

Some of those kids who bled out might have been saved.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Cops were a bunch of pussies!  Maybe they should go back to writing parking tickets and harassing law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They have no duty to protect, only enforce.
View Quote

they dont call them road pirates for nothing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I smell a massive lawsuit coming on...heads may role over this lack of action that resulted in death.
View Quote

Uvalde going to sue itself?  They'll just fire the police chief and drum all the other officers out of town.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#37]
The people of that town need to run the mayor, police chief, and every police officer out of town.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Truth. The cops ended up protecting the shooter from the parents. The situation literally would have been better without the cops.
View Quote
Most situations would be better that way.  Thats what happens when you put mostly low educated, mostly low paid, mostly meat heads in positions of power.  Local PD let alot of kids get killed that day.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Children called 911 from inside, begging for the Police to come.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I disagree, one in command made a dip stick decision. But they actually did make entry. The dip- stick needs to explain why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Children are being murdered yards away from you and you need "commands" to tell you what to do????  What the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Seems like everyday that goes by, leo all across this country, show why they have and will continue to loose support of their communties
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Do we have facts on how many were killed after the police arrived and could have had the opportunity to stop additional killings?

I can’t imagine they hung out in the hall while he was blasting away in a classroom. I know it would be impossible for many cops to not go in if shots were being fired in there and they had the gear to do something.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is a LOT of weight.

I just moved cases of rounds in my ammo bunker. It took me a while.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#46]
I assume the 30 he carried with him were also in a backpack?
I'm struggling to figure out how to carry 30 mags on my person, without a pack.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Who the heck knows....the cops were perhaps cowards, they were probably told to stand down by someone higher up (hint hint) .....they probably didnt know what to do, they were probably more worried about lawsuits and all the other lawyer BS if they did try to do something.........

????????????
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Any responders on scene that day (up until when a non-coward showed up) has no right to call themselves a man. What a bunch of spineless cowards. My god...total fucking disgrace.

May fuck be upon anyone who stood idly by as kids were slaughtered.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I smell a massive lawsuit coming on...heads may role over this lack of action that resulted in death.
View Quote

Worthless Gubmint workers rarely lose their jobs due to incompetence.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#50]
These assclowns make Coward County cops look like heroes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top