Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Posted: 4/5/2022 3:55:40 PM EDT
I have a friend.. We have been friends 30 years. His brother who is about 5 years younger than us, married this chick. He had a job that made him travel. So anyways. she cheated on him. However the twist to the story was. She was absolutely convinced that it was NOT cheating because she never removed her top and her tits weren't showing..... divorced ensued
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I swear she never took her top off
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
They could have made a reality TV show out of the fooling around and cheating that went on at night at the factory
where I used to work. Half the cars were a 'rockin' out there. People would get married and immediately start cheating.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a friend.. We have been friends 30 years. His brother who is about 5 years younger than us, married this chick. He had a job that made him travel. So anyways. she cheated on him. However the twist to the story was. She was absolutely convinced that it was NOT cheating because she never removed her top and her tits weren't showing..... divorced ensued
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Very popular local, blue collar guy openly dated a married woman for years.

They frequented my dancehall every weekend, and he was the best kind of customer you'd ever want.

Tall as an oak tree, never caused problems, broke up fights and bought everyone beer.

Out of the blue the wife's husband gut shot him with a .38.

He said on the front steps and waited for the ambulance.

DOA

and she was a hotter'n a firecracker
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I worked with a guy who once came home early from the job to walk in on a devil's threesome involving his wife.

I'm sure supper conversation was a bit awkward that evening.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Some guy let the air out of Tom Brady’s football and the country lost it’s mind. That was pretty crazy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#7]
My uncle's wife shot him in the gut with a .22 pistol after she found out he had a girlfriend. In a bizarre coincidence, his ex wife (that he had cheated on with his current wife) heard the emergency calls on the scanner and was first one to inform our family. He's now been married to the girlfriend he got shot over for quite a few years.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some guy let the air out of Tom Brady’s football and the country lost it’s mind. That was pretty crazy.
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They frequented my dancehall every weekend, and he was the best kind of customer you'd ever want.

Tall as an oak tree, never caused problems, broke up fights and bought everyone beer.

DOA

View Quote

What the fuck is a dancehall? Is that something  you old fucks went to in the 1950's before the internet or something?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What the fuck is a dancehall? Is that something  you old fucks went to in the 1950's before the internet or something?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOA

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that same thing. I think grandpa is posting from the old folks home
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They could have made a reality TV show out of the fooling around and cheating that went on at night at the factory
where I used to work. Half the cars were a 'rockin' out there. People would get married and immediately start cheating.
View Quote

Ya , we had a gal who worked in the office second shift and was taking guys out back behind the dumpster. Of course she forgot there was a video camera pointed down at her and her companions. Gross
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

what he said?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#13]
…and if you must know, he didn’t even cum inside her.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I worked with a guy who once came home early from the job to walk in on a devil's threesome involving his wife.

I'm sure supper conversation was a bit awkward that evening.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a favorite cousin who is a retired cop. Just an awesome dude. Maybe 40 years ago he married a beautiful woman who was also a cop. She fucked not only his cousin, but also was fucking her partner at the same time.

They're still married. She still looks damn good for her age.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its a place with a dance floor that plays music like Shabba Ranks and Shaggy so people can dance.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I have another cousin whose wife cheated on him with his brother.

Divorced the wife, but he and his brother still talk and seem to get along okay.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Its a place with a dance floor that plays music like Shabba Ranks and Shaggy so people can dance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking Jamaican dance hall music when this was first posted, but I think it's also a place where old as fuck people go to dance to country music or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Friend of mine went to Japan for 2 weeks for work and came home to an empty house. His fiance cleaned it out and left.

He had another friend move in with him to help out with the rent and then that friend suddenly made an excuse and moved out with very little notice.

We heard shortly after that the ex fiancé had gotten married in a hurry.

Didn't find out until years later, and it turns out that the friend who moved out, moved out to marry the ex fiancé. His best friend. Sex makes people do crazy things.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have a favorite cousin who is a retired cop. Just an awesome dude. Maybe 40 years ago he married a beautiful woman who was also a cop. She fucked not only his cousin, but also was fucking her partner at the same time.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe no place on earth, or at least no place I've ever encounter, has as much cheating, sneaking around, and just plain fucking as the military.

When I was in, pretty much everyone had a wife or girlfriend at home and a girlfriend or four at the duty station.

When my reserve unit activated for the first Gulf war and went to Sicily, so many married people were screwing each other that one of the senior enlisted guys threatened to tell on them if they didn't stop. A delegation representing the cheaters went to the Master Chief, and then with him to the Commanding Officer, and flat out told them that if this guy didn't stop it, they were going to kill him and nobody would find his body. The tattletale was pulled into the office and directly ordered by the commanding officer to stop it. He did.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

They hiring?  
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I swear she never took her top off
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

Oops, didn't see that rather obvious problem.

It wasn't me. I was 8 or 9 at the time. I would have, though, she was a stunner. Hell, she's in her 60s now and I might think about it. Beautiful woman.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Hunter Biden swears he didn’t cheat on his ex-wife Kathleen with his SIL Hallie.  He did, however, cheat on Hallie with her sister…In true ARFcom fashion…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9237397/amp/Hunter-Biden-living-brothers-widow-relationship-sister.html

Backed up in The Laptop from Hell
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Local couple were married.   They got in a fight, wife moves out, and moves in with her husband's sister and her husband.

Wife starts screwing her sister-in-law's husband, so both couples end up divorcing, and the two non-siblings end up married.

My wife just ran off with her personal trainer like a normal cheating whore.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#28]
former coworker came home to find a Mexican going to town on each end of his wife. Another had his wife leave him for the guy that roofed their house
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#29]
A friend’s old lady cheated with their kid’s 4th grade teacher. He found out by looking at her x rated texts on her phone. They aren’t married anymore.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#30]
It happens a lot here.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jerry Seinfeld logic
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#32]
My FIL's dad has an entire second family in a different city. My FIL only found out 10-years ago because he was sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, and a guy walked out that looked just like his brother. He got up and checked the sign-in sheet, and sure enough the dude had the same last name as my FIL. He ran out after the guy, talked to him in the parking lot and figured out that they were half brothers. Neither family ever knew about the other, until that chance encounter at the dentist's office.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I made a thread about it...

SIL was 9 months pregnant when her husband left her for a married coworker, right at the start of the pandemic. Only a month or weeks after the birth, he ended up having some sort of surgery for a mass in his head and woke up with zero memory of the past couple years.

His girl got back together with her husband soon after, and he was left in ruin.

I thought I was going to end up adopting their kid because shit was so crazy, but luckily we all were able to get my SIL help. My niece is about 2 now and won't stop calling me daddy
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Jerry Seinfeld logic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jerry Seinfeld logic

Not sex until the nipple is out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ya , we had a gal who worked in the office second shift and was taking guys out back behind the dumpster. Of course she forgot there was a video camera pointed down at her and her companions. Gross
View Quote

You gotta love stories that involve the phrase “back behind the dumpster”.  Somebody should write a book titled that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#36]
One of my aunts cheated on my uncle with one of their sons high school friends - while he was still in high school. She liked the young boys, she used to chase me around and flirt with me all the time right after she and my uncle got married but I thought she was just messing with me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#37]
The girl I'm seeing now full time the past 8 months.
I had hooked up with her a few times when she was married 12 years ago (worked together on same job)  
Then hooked up again a few times 6 years ago she was still married.
Then 8 months ago she had left her husband called me and we have been knocking boots regularly ever since.  
Isn't love great
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

exactly

2000 sq ft dancefloor

Hank, Sr. played there in '49.

Your manbun would still have a good time there.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#39]
My best friend got married.  He farmed, and he put his fiance and then wife through school.  Around the time she graduated they were both playing around quite a bit with pain pills.  He went broke, lost the farm (spent his farm loans paying for her school expenses), and by that time she had gotten a good job and did a much better job of hiding her addiction than he did.  His family put him in rehab, and while he was there she aborted his kid (he didn't know she was pregnant until after the fact) and filed for divorce.

When he got home, she would call his cell and ask him if he wanted to hear what it sounded like when she fucked one of his friends.  The thing was, the friend she was supposedly fucking was with my buddy during that phone call.  She'd make all kinds of groaning like she was getting railed, and keep calling out the guy's name, who was sitting at the table with my buddy.  She'd do shit like that to get him pissed off, hoping he'd react, so that she would presumably have a better case in the divorce, or she was just a psychotic bitch.  Who knows.   I tend to lend towards psychotic bitch.  He did react several times before he realized she was just fucking with his head.   She was probably screwing other people, but she would tell her husband it was people he cared about to drive him nuts.

My friend never took another pill, but drank himself to death before he hit 30.  

The cunt married one of his high school classmates, popped out a couple of kids, and plays Suzie Soccermom now.  When we see her at birthday parties and such my wife always gets on edge and tells me not to make a scene.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Saw a video once where this dude was partying with this chick and her brother. They all got kinda drunk.

He went out for a smoke and through the window he saw her blowing the brother and riding him.

Crazy ass dude posted the video and pics on this website and called her a brother fucker.

It was insane!
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Some guy Charle's Law let the air out of Tom Brady’s football and the country lost it’s mind. That was pretty crazy.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOA

How do you not know what a dance hall is
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s Texas, we like to hold our women.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

exactly

2000 sq ft dancefloor

Hank, Sr. played there in '49.

Your manbun would still have a good time there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/yvonnes_large1-2338812.jpg
View Quote

I had this cute little Texas girl in the 80's teach me to 2 step in a hall like that  Tons of fun.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not sure what it is now, but it’s where you’d go pick up dirty legs in the late 80’s. A good place to pick up the clap also if you weren’t careful.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not a boomer. Probably a millennial.
I went to dancehalls in texas up until the early 2000s. I still like to dance and do it much less frequently than I would like to.

Dancing with women is a pretty good way to pass the time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I had hooked up with her a few times when she was married 12 years ago (worked together on same job)  
Then 8 months ago she had left her husband called me and we have been knocking boots regularly ever since.  
Isn't love great
View Quote

Well, when she cheats on you (and she will), at least you'll have it coming.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#48]
I went to high school with a guy that dated a family friend all the way through school. I think her dad was his dad's business partner. He married her shortly after college, then she filed for divorce after the honeymoon.

I guess because of the family connection he felt pressured into dating her, so instead of breaking up he just had a GF on the side the whole time. Not only did the GF go to the wedding, she was also on the same plane to their honeymoon, and he had a separate room reserved for her.

The wife got suspicious and caught him banging his GF on their honeymoon.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOA

feigned ignorance....just like mistaking every black actor for Denzel.  Probably trying to be cute.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't love great

Meh it is what it is. no real expectations.   And my love comment was sarcasm, lol   I was married for 31 years . at 61 I'm still in good working order, I just stick and move.  those 40 something ladies are the best.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top