Posted: 4/4/2022 7:28:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: anothermisanthrope]
Big thanks to DaGoose for consolidating The Files so far:

Originally Posted By DaGoose:
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
Posting all the links again.

THE TWITTER FILES - PART ONE
TWITTER AND THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY

Recounting the internal drama at Twitter surrounding the decision to block access to a New York Post exposé on Hunter Biden in October, 2020.

Key revelations: Twitter blocked the story on the basis of its “hacked materials” policy, but executives internally knew the decision was problematic. “Can we truthfully claim that this is part of the policy?” is how comms official Brandon Borrman put it. Also: when a Twitter contractor polls members of Congress about the decision, they hear Democratic members want more moderation, not less, and “the First Amendment isn’t absolute.”

THE TWITTER FILES - PART ONE SUPPLEMENTAL
THE “EXITING” OF TWITTER DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL JIM BAKER

A second round of Twitter Files releases was delayed, as new addition Bari Weiss discovers former FBI General Counsel and Twitter Deputy General Counsel Jim Baker was reviewing the first batches of Twitter Files documents, whose delivery to reporters had slowed.

THE TWITTER FILES - PART TWO
TWITTER’S SECRET BLACKLISTS.

Bari Weiss gives a long-awaited answer to the question, “Was Twitter shadow-banning people?” It did, only the company calls it “visibility filtering.” Twitter also had a separate, higher council called SIP-PES that decided cases for high-visibility, controversial accounts.

Key revelations: Twitter had a huge toolbox for controlling the visibility of any user, including a “Search Blacklist” (for Dan Bongino), a “Trends Blacklist” for Stanford’s Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, and a “Do Not Amplify” setting for conservative activist Charlie Kirk. Weiss quotes a Twitter employee: “Think about visibility filtering as being a way for us to suppress what people see to different levels. It’s a very powerful tool.” With help from @abigailshrier, @shellenbergermd, @nelliebowles, and @isaacgrafstein.

THE TWITTER FILES - PART THREE
THE REMOVAL OF DONALD TRUMP - October 2020 - January 6th

First in a three-part series looking at how Twitter came to the decision to suspend Donald Trump. The idea behind the series is to show how all of Twitter’s “visibility filtering” tools were on display and deployed after January 6th, 2021.

Key Revelations: Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth not only met regularly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, but with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). Also, Twitter was aggressively applying “visibility filtering” tools to Trump well before the election.

THE TWITTER FILES - PART FOUR
THE REMOVAL OF DONALD TRUMP - January 7

This thread by Michael Shellenberger looks at the key day after the J6 riots and before Trump would ultimately be banned from Twitter on January 8th, showing how Twitter internally reconfigured its rules to make a Trump ban fit their policies.

Key revelations: at least one Twitter employee worried about a “slippery slope” in which “an online platform CEO with a global presence… can gatekeep speech for the entire world,” only to be shot down. Also, chief censor Roth argues for a ban on congressman Matt Gaetz even though it “doesn’t quite fit anywhere (duh),” and Twitter changed its “public interest policy” to clear a path for Trump’s removal.

THE TWITTER FILES - PART FIVE
THE REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM TWITTER.

As angry as many inside Twitter were with Donald Trump after the January 6th Capitol riots, staffers struggled to suspend his account, saying things like, “I think we’d have a hard time saying this is incitement.” As documented by Weiss, they found a way to pull the trigger anyway.

Key revelations: there were dissenters in the company (“Maybe because I am from China,” said one employee, “I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation”), but are overruled by senior executives like Vijaya Gadde and Roth, who noted many on Twitter’s staff were citing the “Banality of Evil,” and comparing those who favored sticking to a strict legalistic interpretation of Twitter’s rules — i.e. keep Trump, who had “no violation” — to “Nazis following orders.”

THE TWITTER FILES - PART SIX
THE FBI SUBSIDIARY

Twitter’s contact with the FBI was “constant and pervasive,” as FBI personnel, mainly in the San Francisco field office, regularly sent lists of “reports” to Twitter, often about Americans with low follower counts making joke tweets. Tweeters on both the left and the right were affected.

Key revelations: A senior Twitter executive reports, “FBI was adamant no impediments to sharing” classified information exist. Twitter also agreed to “bounce” content on the recommendations of a wide array of governmental and quasi-governmental actors, from the FBI to the Homeland Security agency CISA to Stanford’s Election Integrity Project to state governments. The company one day received so many moderation requests from the FBI, an executive congratulated staffers at the end for completing the “monumental undertaking.”

THE TWITTER FILES - PART SEVEN
THE FBI AND TTHE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP

The Twitter Files story increases its focus on the company’s relationship to federal law enforcement and intelligence, and shows intense communication between the FBI and Twitter just before the release of the Post’s Hunter Biden story.

Key Revelations: San Francisco agent Elvis Chan “sends 10 documents to Twitter’s then-Head of Site Integrity, Yoel Roth, through Teleporter, a one-way communications channel from the FBI to Twitter,” the evening before the release of the Post story. Also, Baker in an email explains Twitter was compensated for “processing requests” by the FBI, saying “I am happy to report we have collected $3,415,323 since October 2019!”

THE TWITTER FILES - PART EIGHT
TWITTER AND PENTAGON'S COVERT ONLINE PSYOP CAMPAIGN

RELATED ARTICLE
https://theintercept.com/2022/12/20/twitter-dod-us-military-accounts
Lee Fang takes a fascinating detour, looking at how Twitter for years approved and supported Pentagon-backed covert operations. Noting the company explicitly testified to Congress that it didn’t allow such behavior, the platform nonetheless was a clear partner in state-backed programs involving fake accounts.

Key revelations: after the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) sent over a list of 52 Arab-language accounts “we use to amplify certain messages,” Twitter agreed to “whitelist” them. Ultimately the program would be outed in the Washington Post in 2022 — two years after Twitter and other platforms stopped assisting — but contrary to what came out in those reports, Twitter knew about and/or assisted in these programs for at least three years, from 2017-2020.

THE TWITTER FILES
TWITTER AND "OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES"

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/twitter-files-thread-the-spies-who
The Christmas Eve thread (I should have waited a few days to publish!) further details how the channels of communication between the federal government and Twitter operated, and reveals that Twitter directly or indirectly received lists of flagged content from “Other Government Agencies,” i.e. the CIA.

Key revelations: CIA officials attended at least one conference with Twitter in the summer of 2020, and companies like Twitter and Facebook received “OGA briefings,” at their regular “industry” meetings held in conjunction with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The FBI and the “Foreign Influence Task Force” met regularly “not just with Twitter, but with Yahoo!, Twitch, Cloudfare, LinkedIn, even Wikimedia.”

THE TWITTER FILES: HOW TWITTER RIGGED THE COVID DEBATE

David Zweig drills down into how Twitter throttled down information about COVID that was true but perhaps inconvenient for public officials, “discrediting doctors and other experts who disagreed.”

Key Revelations: Zweig found memos from Twitter personnel who’d liaised with Biden administration officials who were “very angry” that Twitter had not deplatformed more accounts. White House officials for instance wanted attention on reporter Alex Berenson. Zweig also found “countless” instances of Twitter banning or labeling “misleading” accounts that were true or merely controversial. A Rhode Island physician named Andrew Bostom, for instance, was suspended for, among other things, referring to the results of a peer-reviewed study on mRNA vaccines.

THE TWITTER FILES: HOW TWITTER LET THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IN

THE TWITTER FILES: TWITTER AND THE FBI “BELLY BUTTON”

These two threads focus respectively on the second half of 2017, and a period stretching roughly from summer of 2020 through the present. The first describes how Twitter fell under pressure from Congress and the media to produce “material” showing a conspiracy of Russian accounts on their platform, and the second shows how Twitter tried to resist fulfilling moderation requests for the State Department, but ultimately agreed to let State and other agencies send requests through the FBI, which agent Chan calls “the belly button of the USG.” Revelations: at the close of 2017, Twitter makes a key internal decision. Outwardly, the company would claim independence and promise that content would only be removed at “our sole discretion.” The internal guidance says, in writing, that Twitter will remove accounts “identified by the U.S. intelligence community” as “identified by the U.S.. intelligence community as a state-sponsored entity conducting cyber-operations.”

The second thread shows how Twitter took in requests from everyone — Treasury, HHS, NSA, FBI, DHS, etc. — and also received personal requests from politicians like Democratic congressman Adam Schiff, who asked to have journalist Paul Sperry suspended.

THE TWITTER FILES #14 - THE RUSSIAGATE LIES

THE TWITTER FILES #15 - MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD

THE TWITTER FILES #16 - COMIC INTERLUDE: A MEDIA EXPERIMENT

THE TWITTER FILES #17 - NEW KNOWLEDGE, THE GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT CENTER, AND STATE-SPONSORED BLACKLISTS

THE TWITTER FILES #18 - STATEMENT TO CONGRESS THE CENSORSHIP-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

THE TWITTER FILES #19 - THE GREAT COVID-19 LIE MACHINE STANFORD, THE VIRALITY PROJECT, AND THE CENSORSHIP OF “TRUE STORIES”

THE TWITTER FILES - SUPPLEMENTAL

TWITTER FILES: SUPPLEMENTAL
MORE ADAM SCHIFF BAN REQUESTS, AND "DEAMPLIFICATION"

TWITTER FILES:  HOW THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY LOBBIED SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHAPE CONTENT AROUND VACCINE POLICY

RELATED:

DAVE RUBIN ON SHADOWBANNING

RUBY FILES:  AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE TYPE OF CONTENT TWITTER FLAGGED FOR REVIEW

https://rubymediagroup.com/twitter-artificial-intelligence/

UNDER WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE, FACEBOOK CENSORED ACCURATE COVID VACCINE INFORMATION

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/under-white-house-pressure-facebook

FROM THE TWITTER FILES: PFIZER BOARD MEMBER SCOTT GOTTLIEB SECRETLY PRESSED TWITTER TO HIDE POSTS CHALLENGING HIS COMPANY'S MASSIVELY PROFITABLE COVID JABS

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/from-the-twitter-files-pfizer-board

HOW THE FBI HACKED TWITTER
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/how-the-fbi-hacked-twitter-lee-smith

MISSOURI AG TALKING ABOUT COLLUSION BETWEEN BIDEN WH AND SOCIAL MEDIA

DHS backed censorship program

US Political Misinfo Twitter Detection AI List

Former Twitter employee shares exclusive details with me on AI, Access to DMs, and more.

Whistleblower Report
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22186683/twitter-whistleblower-disclosure.pdf

CDC Thread on secret Twitter partner portal

Feds at Facebook

Feds at Google

GLOSSARY OF “TWITTER FILES” TERMS
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

View Quote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now he wants to buy it!

"Since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company," Musk said in a letter to Twitter Chairman Bret Taylor.
View Quote

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-offers-buy-twitter-101906337.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re-filed:

Elon Musk refiled the disclosure of his stake in Twitter Inc. to classify himself as an active investor, making the change after taking a seat on the social media company’s board.
View Quote

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/musk-refiles-twitter-disclosure-show-221958940.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is putting his enormous sums of money where his tweets are at.

It was disclosed on Monday that the somewhat unpredictable Musk took a 9.2% stake in Twitter. The stake — valued at close to $3 billion as of Twitter's closing price on Friday — is defined as a passive one.
View Quote

While Musk's stake in Twitter is passive, it could turn on a dime, said Tesla bull and Elon watcher Dan Ives of Wedbush.

"We would expect this passive stake as just the start of broader conversations with the Twitter board/management that could ultimately lead to an active stake and a potential more aggressive ownership role of Twitter," Ives said.
View Quote

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-just-took-a-92-stake-in-twitter-what-may-happen-next-111313363.html

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/twitter-stock-rockets-after-elon-musk-takes-stake-valued-at-more-than-3-billion-11649070782
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XJ:
So because of this thread I signed up at Twitter.

Should I tweet what I am having for dinner, my odometer, or the amount of snow outside on the sidewalk?
View Quote

I think my first one was (eating) back around 2009.
Nobody responded

Post a meme or a picture.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
Well, since you put it that way
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
Originally Posted By spidey07:

Muskholio. "Are you threatening me?"

All the tech giants, and numb nuts "Elon is so dumb!  What an idiot!  That will never work"

Elon - I put my mutha fuckin car into space on the mutha fucking reusable rocket that lands in a mutha fucking boat in the middle of the ocean that also delivers my mutha fucking comm satellites that look like a choo choo train in the sky

You think this is a mutha fuckin 44 billion dollar game?  It hasn't even been 5 weeks.
Well, since you put it that way

I think some perspective is warranted.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Biden, the whitehouse, and tons of liberal statesman are getting absolutely hammered on Twitter. I’ve been having a blast myself!

Old Elon might have kicked off a cultural revolution now that all these nincompoops can’t maintain their false consensus.

I will be VERY curious how committed Elon is to this free speech mission once the globohomos bring the full weight of their captured government to bare.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By QUACK32:

Nobody responded

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QUACK32:
Originally Posted By XJ:
So because of this thread I signed up at Twitter.

Should I tweet what I am having for dinner, my odometer, or the amount of snow outside on the sidewalk?

Nobody responded

You expressed no interest in my toenail clippings
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Darcy:
Biden, the whitehouse, and tons of liberal statesman are getting absolutely hammered on Twitter. I've been having a blast myself!

Old Elon might have kicked off a cultural revolution now that all these nincompoops can't maintain their false consensus.

I will be VERY curious how committed Elon is to this free speech mission once the globohomos bring the full weight of their captured government to bare.

View Quote
They transed his son. He wants blood.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:27:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Question.

Do you guys predict Elon winning this in the end or will the world governments and corporations smash him down?

If Musk does win. Will it actually do anything to reverse the damage already done? Will all of us meme’ing actually change anything or is it just fun?
View Quote

No one man can win this fight alone, and in a way (no offense to OP) this post illustrates why we stay under the left's boot.  It's not Elon's fight to win, it's ours.  It wasn't Trump's fight to win, it was ours.  But we seem to think that as long as we sit back and cheer for our chosen champion de jour, we're done with our part.

And then viciously sneer at and blame them when they fail to singlehandedly change the course of the most powerful nation the world's ever known.

The point is, none of these guys can do this alone.  They can be spear tips, but we, the people of the nation, are the bulk of the weapon.  We are the only ones who can make these changes happen, and the only way for them to happen is for us to make it so.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By midmo:

No one man can win this fight alone, and in a way (no offense to OP) this post illustrates why we stay under the left's boot.  It's not Elon's fight to win, it's ours.  It wasn't Trump's fight to win, it was ours.  But we seem to think that as long as we sit back and cheer for our chosen champion de jour, we're done with our part.

And then viciously sneer at and blame them when they fail to singlehandedly change the course of the most powerful nation the world's ever known.

The point is, none of these guys can do this alone.  They can be spear tips, but we, the people of the nation, are the bulk of the weapon.  We are the only ones who can make these changes happen, and the only way for them to happen is for us to make it so.
View Quote
What are you doing to fight?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Agreed. Solid post.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By kill-9:
View Quote

Nothing just like the rest of us. That’s the point he was making.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Just like all the "expert" doctors and public health officials said the unvaccinated would be dying en masse. Oh wait  
View Quote

"A Winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated"

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Yup, pretty much... other than trying to raise my kids right.  There isn't a lot any of can do as individuals; like everybody else I'm just waiting for things to either get uncomfortable enough to stand up to it en masse, or wait for it all to collapse and hope I'm one of the ones clawing my way out from under the rubble.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:31:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#14]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1589731437959208960/iThAxQ4j_400x400.jpg
View Quote
'Triple Vaccination + Boosting and Quadruple masking is not enough.  Everyone needs to take a Daily Tide Pod to be safe"
"Tide Pods only work if you are Triple Vaccinated with boosters"

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Yup, pretty much... other than trying to raise my kids right.  There isn't a lot any of can do as individuals; like everybody else I'm just waiting for things to either get uncomfortable enough to stand up to it en masse, or wait for it all to collapse and hope I'm one of the ones clawing my way out from under the rubble.
View Quote

At this point it is all we can do. It’s a nasty reality.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:04:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kill-9] [#16]

There isn't a lot any of can do as individuals; like everybody else I'm just waiting for things to either get uncomfortable enough to stand up to it en masse, or wait for it all to collapse and hope I'm one of the ones clawing my way out from under the rubble.
View Quote

What we can do as individuals is exercise our First Amendment right and speak up publicly in support of those we agree with.  For now we can "stand up to it en masse" vocally, especially with Twitter being freed from leftist control.  It has value as more and more of us demonstrate that we aren't some small fringe minority but rather a substantial portion of the population.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#17]

What we can do as individuals is exercise our First Amendment right and speak up publicly in support of those we agree with.  For now we can "stand up to it en masse" vocally, especially with Twitter being freed from leftist control.  It has value as more and more of us demonstrate that we aren't some small fringe minority but rather a substantial portion of the population.
View All Quotes

There isn't a lot any of can do as individuals; like everybody else I'm just waiting for things to either get uncomfortable enough to stand up to it en masse, or wait for it all to collapse and hope I'm one of the ones clawing my way out from under the rubble.

Absolutely.  Musk is opening up a door; it's up to us to walk through it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Poorly written drive-by hit piece by a "security" site, basically just an aggregator/regurgitator from what I can tell.

Link a-hoy!
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

how can it lead to more deaths? apparently nobody dies from covid anymore, it's not on the news 24/7 like when trump was president..
it's hardly mentioned at all these days.. except the random "cases will rise" fearmongering news story
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Minty68:
how can it lead to more deaths? apparently nobody dies from covid anymore, it's not on the news 24/7 like when trump was president..
it's hardly mentioned at all these days.. except the random "cases will rise" fearmongering news story
View Quote

Covid deaths among vaccinated recently took over deaths among unvaccinated.  What is amazing is most people died of Covid, died before there was even a vaccination available.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:35:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#23]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1597560790126628864/7nD0Ct-6?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

These self-appointed fact-check groups are partisan activists that are funded by people with an agenda.

Factcheck.org lists their donors and the Annenberg Foundation and Facebook are routinely their two biggest donors.

Annenberg Foundation is where Obama and Bill Ayers met up in Chicago.

Facebook funds fact checkers they then turn around and use to ban people and topics. No conflict of interest there
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
'Triple Vaccination + Boosting and Quadruple masking is not enough.  Everyone needs to take a Daily Tide Pod to be safe"
"Tide Pods only work if you are Triple Vaccinated with boosters" https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif

View All Quotes

"Tide Pods only work if you are Triple Vaccinated with boosters" https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif

If the right people had a ton of money tied up in tidepod stocks, holy crap that would get added faster than you can say "the science has changed".
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#25]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1597560790126628864/7nD0Ct-6?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

So the White House ministry of truth didn’t fly so they try this. LOL
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Rest assured that, as usual, the leftist activists are telling us the opposite of what they will be doing-which will be promoting state approved narratives and propaganda counter to actual fact.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AK-12:

Just like all the "expert" doctors and public health officials said the unvaccinated would be dying en masse. Oh wait  

I’ll take my chances.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

After watching the bs they pulled during the coof...maybe pol pot had a point. 🤣🤣🤣
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Tide Pods as a suppository right? 🤡
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Definitely not sus.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#31]

View All Quotes

That's amazing.

A quasi official-sounding UN-esque (establishment activist media paid and staffed) fake governing body, set up to oversee an official-sounding activist media psyop tool.

So here's what I think the play is
- Google and Apple will simply demand that Twitter has to obey the fake-UN fact checker psyop-board or they get pulled from the app store.

After all the media partisans will claim it is "Non-partisan".
"We don't control it, the InternationalTM EU/WEF of Right-think does"

(Which is how they got their partisan fact-checking in the first place. They've just added ANOTHER layer to dupe people.)
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

That's amazing.

A quasi official-sounding UN-esque (establishment activist media paid and staffed) fake governing body, set up to oversee an official-sounding activist media psyop tool.

- Google and Apple will simply demand that Twitter has to obey the fake-UN fact checker psyop-board or they get pulled from the app store.

(Which is how they got their partisan fact-checking in the first place. They've just added ANOTHER layer to dupe people.)
View Quote

'Gaslighting' was just announced as the word of the year the other day. Of course, its not them that actually do it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By laxman09:

'Gaslighting' was just announced as the word of the year the other day. Of course, its not them that actually do it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By laxman09:

That's amazing.

I'm reminded of the time one of the greybars here tried to use the term "mass formation psychosis", as he planted a goalpost he would eventually chalk-up and re-lift after CNN's chyron changed the next fucking day.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Here's where Republicans need to win back their base and grab moderates by standing up for freedom of speech.
This is the hill.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Here's where Republicans need to win back their base and grab moderates by standing up for freedom of speech.
This is the hill.
View All Quotes

This is the hill.

inb4 the slip&fall injury down the slippery slope
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Even better, she got fact checked.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Every time I'm about to order an Apple phone as the least-bad alternative, they do something nuts to stop me. Id buy a muskphone tomorrow under the theory that it couldn't be worse. This apple/google duopoly we live under is bad for freedom and humanity in general.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/22089AEC-AC9A-4C76-92C6-F4947C92EDC5_jpe-2618905.JPG
View Quote

O    W    N    E    D

W

N

E

D
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:33:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#40]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

He is not buckling

This is what panic mode looks like.
They WILL attempt to use their power, groupthink, and corruption to force him into compliance or oblivion.

They risk "forcing" Musk into laying some major, major railroad tracks for a "parallel economy".
If we want that to succeed, we have to jump in.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#42]

He is not buckling

They WILL attempt to use their power, groupthink, and corruption to force him into compliance or oblivion.

They risk "forcing" Musk into laying some major, major railroad tracks for a "parallel economy".
View Quote

When everyone was talking about the Teslaphone, I started to wonder what the Teslanet would be like.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#43]

He is not buckling

View Quote

They’ve already been laid. He already referenced the fact that he built his own internet in space.

Maybe the 10 days of darkness the conspiracy Q dudes are always talking about ends up being Musk shunting the internet to Starlink after .gov pulls the plug on his terrestrial Twitter backbone. The phone in your hand at this very moment can already communicate with his satellites.

And for those of you wondering what you can possibly do as individuals: go on Twitter and post facts. Correct individual posts by propagandists like the whitehouse account and others. Meme them until they cry. I get thousands of engagements on my tweets that are usually very simple statements or graphics.
For example, Biden just posted that gas prices are at lows- I responded with a screencap of the 2 year price chart from GasBuddy and a link. They used to suppress that kind of content, but now it gets liked and retweeted and lifts the veil of propaganda for the masses.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:49:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LatentUser] [#44]

They’ve already been laid. He already referenced the fact that he built his own internet in space.

Maybe the 10 days of darkness the conspiracy Q dudes are always talking about ends up being Musk shunting the internet to Starlink after .gov pulls the plug on his terrestrial Twitter backbone. The phone in your hand at this very moment can already communicate with his satellites.

And for those of you wondering what you can possibly do as individuals: go on Twitter and post facts. Correct individual posts by propagandists like the whitehouse account and others. Meme them until they cry. I get thousands of engagements on my tweets that are usually very simple statements or graphics.
For example, Biden just posted that gas prices are at lows- I responded with a screencap of the 2 year price chart from GasBuddy and a link. They used to suppress that kind of content, but now it gets liked and retweeted and lifts the veil of propaganda for the masses.
View All Quotes

He is not buckling

You're not wrong at all in this.    
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/22089AEC-AC9A-4C76-92C6-F4947C92EDC5_jpe-2618905.JPG
View All Quotes
omg!!!

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Looks like Musk might be taking on Youtube. Just saw this.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By anothermisanthrope:

When everyone was talking about the Teslaphone, I started to wonder what the Teslanet would be like.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anothermisanthrope:

He is not buckling

It’s called Starlink.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

$12mil is gonna last one of these groups like 3 months.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#50]

The EU actually has the balls to claim the moral high ground and demand that Musk bend the knee to them so they can do an "extensive independent audit".  Holy shit!

After years of what Twitter has done.  The tyrants are in panic mode now.

This is just amazing to watch unfold in real time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 271
Elon Musk's Twitter/X. (Page 1 of 271)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top