BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Lol, beat me to it...
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

We don’t support Pakistan. In fact, quite the opposite. The only real way we cooperate with Pakistan is on CT, and even that is minimal. We don’t sell them military arms.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MBUZICHOMA:

There is that whole thing about us supporting their arch enemy Pakistan.  Then the colonialism, I know it wasn't us but the Indians blame us also.

We don’t support Pakistan. In fact, quite the opposite. The only real way we cooperate with Pakistan is on CT, and even that is minimal. We don’t sell them military arms.

Lol wut? You might want to check your sources.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

They'll probably rape and murder her.  If they haven't already.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By anono:

A true shortage of food has not occurred in the past 40 years. This year will be absolutely no different.

The reality is that there are distribution issues/corruptions and the inability for people to buy food because they don't have the $. That's different then there really not being food.

For example we have so much goddam corn and soy that we basically turn it into anything except food. (Say whatever, starving people can survive on soy if needed).

There is enough food for at least 2X the global population. So there's 10% less wheat this year, so what? The issue is that ultimately it has to be paid for and a reliable infrastructure for distribution. The UA v RUS issue affecting food will be used by the globalists to cull the herd, manipulate world governments, and pull their usual bullshit, same as it ever was, nothing else.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rca2222:

Shortages of grain and fuel are going to light the world on fire this year. Africa in particular.  

Interesting times.

A true shortage of food has not occurred in the past 40 years. This year will be absolutely no different.

The reality is that there are distribution issues/corruptions and the inability for people to buy food because they don't have the $. That's different then there really not being food.

For example we have so much goddam corn and soy that we basically turn it into anything except food. (Say whatever, starving people can survive on soy if needed).

There is enough food for at least 2X the global population. So there's 10% less wheat this year, so what? The issue is that ultimately it has to be paid for and a reliable infrastructure for distribution. The UA v RUS issue affecting food will be used by the globalists to cull the herd, manipulate world governments, and pull their usual bullshit, same as it ever was, nothing else.

The US isn't going to be feeling the shortage of food, but the third world certainly will. Look up where the various countries in Africa and elsewhere get the grain they depend upon. You'll find that there are a large group of countries that rely on Russia and Ukraine, and a the moment it doesn't look like they'll be getting any from either of them.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
. . . or just install multiple missiles on the tripod at once.
View Quote

Better yet, let the controller control multiple launchers that are modular so you can snap on additional tubes to each launcher.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#7]
Would LOVE to see some more Russian ships on the bottom.

⚡️Reuters: US wants to give Ukraine “advanced anti-ship missiles” to defeat Russia's naval blockade.

The White House is looking to arm Ukraine with Boeing Harpoon and Naval Strike missiles made by Kongsberg and Raytheon Technologies, Reuters reports, citing U.S. officials.

The decision of which country will send Ukraine Harpoons first is ongoing amid fears of reprisals from Russia.

Telegram Link

Reuters
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:
The "voice of Azov" surrendered - the woman Ekaterina (Bird)
More recently, she promised to kill Russian soldiers.
View Quote

Good luck to her.

russia likes to do things to women...
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

May the Ukrainians have good hunting and burn many orcs.

And I hope my tax dollars funded the ATGM or whatever munition that burns said orcs. Rather have burnt orcs over gender studies of the African Mushroom Feathered Magpie.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Fucking orcs

And I hope my tax dollars funded the ATGM or whatever munition that burns said orcs. Rather have burnt orcs over gender studies of the African Mushroom Feathered Magpie.

Hope we accidently gave the ukrainians some willie pete artillery shells

fn ORC's
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Here here. and maybe might I add a iphone upgrade program so we can see such videos of orc destruction in stunning hd.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

One of the many Hero's in Ukraine. God protect her.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

In that sub there's a video of an M1 getting hit by an ATGM. The superior design of our armor is apparent
View Quote

That’s not a stugna-p hitting it. The top attack mode which is optional is an overkill on at tank around.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#13]

a lil .50cal action
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By kbi:

Hope we accidently gave the ukrainians some willie pete artillery shells

https://shiawaves.com/english/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/04/images_2015_04_21_03.jpg

fn ORC's
View Quote

That isn't  WP. I think they call that Felt Wedge. It's  some sort of smoke round.

I don't  disagree  with the sentiment though.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Ridgeline:

That isn't  WP. I think they call that Felt Wedge. It's  some sort of smoke round.

View Quote

Felt Wedge is the other name for M825 WP smoke round, 116 white phosphorus impregnated wedges are ejected over the area, they burn slower so the smoke lasts longer.  

Still burns really well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Yea, there is debate on who is getting hit.  Ukrainian tanks tend to have yellow in the camo and a yellow band on the gun barrels.  Russian tanks use white, and they arent always so conspicuously marked with huge z's.
We would also have accepted "O" or "V" or "Z-in-a-box"

lol, yea, but regardless not always huge markings.

https://images.theconversation.com/files/452846/original/file-20220317-21-wz3mmn.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&rect=1009%2C727%2C2846%2C1843&q=20&auto=format&w=320&fit=clip&dpr=2&usm=12&cs=strip

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/107029473-16470464942022-03-11t213122z_1309207141_rc2e0t99dmau_rtrmadp_0_ukraine-crisis-donetsk-region.jpeg?v=1647046719

Contrast with Ukrainian camo.
https://vpk.name/file/img/na-ukraine-obyasnili-pochemu-ne-stoit-stavit-120-mm-pushku-na-t-64-pukv4t4c-1628689501.jpg

https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/61b937dbb1fe54f4318817d4/0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=3000,1688,x0,y342,safe&width=1200

White marks on the front fenders, sides and turrets. Those are orc tanks in the vid.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Felt Wedge is the other name for M825 WP smoke round, 116 white phosphorus impregnated wedges are ejected over the area, they burn slower so the smoke lasts longer.  

Still burns really well.
View Quote

I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound it makes when it takes a orc's life.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:33:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#18]
Drone footage of another Russian failed river crossing near Dronivka.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/utebco/drone_footage_of_another_failed_crossing_near/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

YouTube of above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKQA6LhK2o
View Quote

That's the aftermath of the first of the failed crossing from several pages back. There's only one bridge section and the big cluster of destroyed vehicles isn't at the river bank.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

That's the aftermath of the first of the failed crossing from several pages back. There's only one bridge section and the big cluster of destroyed vehicles isn't at the river bank.
View All Quotes

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/utebco/drone_footage_of_another_failed_crossing_near/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

YouTube of above.

Thanks for that, hard to remember sometimes if something was posted before.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Still burns really well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgeline:

Still burns really well.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I didn't  know it was still a WP round.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#21]

White marks on the front fenders, sides and turrets. Those are orc tanks in the vid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Yea, there is debate on who is getting hit.  Ukrainian tanks tend to have yellow in the camo and a yellow band on the gun barrels.  Russian tanks use white, and they arent always so conspicuously marked with huge z's.
We would also have accepted "O" or "V" or "Z-in-a-box"

lol, yea, but regardless not always huge markings.

https://images.theconversation.com/files/452846/original/file-20220317-21-wz3mmn.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&rect=1009%2C727%2C2846%2C1843&q=20&auto=format&w=320&fit=clip&dpr=2&usm=12&cs=strip

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/107029473-16470464942022-03-11t213122z_1309207141_rc2e0t99dmau_rtrmadp_0_ukraine-crisis-donetsk-region.jpeg?v=1647046719

Contrast with Ukrainian camo.
https://vpk.name/file/img/na-ukraine-obyasnili-pochemu-ne-stoit-stavit-120-mm-pushku-na-t-64-pukv4t4c-1628689501.jpg

https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/61b937dbb1fe54f4318817d4/0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=3000,1688,x0,y342,safe&width=1200

That's what made me lean torward them being Russian tanks as well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

View All Quotes

That's a rough watch.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

YouTube of above.

First time we've seen the first crossing. Good find.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:42:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DOW] [#24]
Originally Posted By kbi:

a lil .50cal action
View Quote

How do you say "Fire a 6 round burst" in Ukranian?

Somebody fill homie in.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Hope the teenage girls and wives didn't get pregnant from this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#26]

The US isn't going to be feeling the shortage of food, but the third world certainly will. Look up where the various countries in Africa and elsewhere get the grain they depend upon. You'll find that there are a large group of countries that rely on Russia and Ukraine, and a the moment it doesn't look like they'll be getting any from either of them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/176088/INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-e-2389758.JPG
View All Quotes

Shortages of grain and fuel are going to light the world on fire this year. Africa in particular.  

Interesting times.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/176088/INTERACTIVE-Russian-and-Ukranian-wheat-e-2389758.JPG

Wonder how china will position itself in all the Africa areas they setup when shit goes down.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The people committing crimes against humanity are russians. They were russian citizens before they put on a uniform and invaded Ukraine. It's not like they were average russian citizens then the military turned them into something new. The orcs are russians. The world needs to understand and remember this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The people committing crimes against humanity are russians. They were russian citizens before they put on a uniform and invaded Ukraine. It's not like they were average russian citizens then the military turned them into something new. The orcs are russians. The world needs to understand and remember this.

Yep, 12 years ago I would have said the main difference between the average Russian and the Average Ukrainian was not that different. Mostly the differences were that Russians drink too much vodka and Ukrainians drink too much bear and wine. Also the average Ukrainian was better educated 98.8% literacy. Main issue is that Russians had a ultra nationalistic superiority complex and Ukrainians had a sarcastic everything’s bullshit mentality (talking political and money issues). Ukrainians also had an ego about their literature, art, music, agricultural practices, and science. Tended to think most Russians were lazy drunks and braggarts with a brutal streak that comes out when drunk. However it was like two brothers who don’t really like each other but play family for moms benefit.

12 years later Ukrainians have become nationalistic and worse feel betrayed by said brother. It’s to the death now for Ukrainians. Blood fued.  

I lived there and have been there many times including this March, April,  the invasion was a wind change for them. It’s do or die time and the Russians  are in trouble. Even w/o our weapons it would be a bloodbath. At least our help skews the casualties much more to the orcs.

Russia will continue to aggress on neighbors for as long as they can. That’s why their is no other path than the one we are on with them. Attrite the Russian army until it either folds or turns on the state.

I called this on Facebook 2008, I told people at the state department that they better keep there eyes on this situation and got stink eyed. no one believed me in Ukraine. Russians I met laughed at the idea, Us attack Ukraine? Crazy warmonger American who invades innocent Iraq and Afghanistan blah blah. State said Russia was a strategic partner and helped us on many issues. Any malignant Russian. Presence in Ukraine  was just  to make sure we were not involved heavily there. That’s why we had barely a minor Caribbean diplomatic presence, 6 Americans in a country of 44 million. Half set on visas half set on disarming Ukraine. Yet somehow we pulled a coup out of thin air
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

There is that whole thing about us supporting their arch enemy Pakistan.  Then the colonialism, I know it wasn't us but the Indians blame us also.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/21383/8F498C53-FF0D-4EFB-8FF6-BAB669F3A66E_jpe-2389739.JPG

That happened under Musharraf when we were friends for 4 years. We haven’t sent them a dime of mil support since 08-10 I’m pretty sure.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:05:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#29]

ETA Telegram link with no paywall

https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/20071
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

View All Quotes

Death/suicide would be better but some people hold out hope to the very end.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#31]
[karenvoice]Not approved crowd control, sir. [/karenvoice]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Recently launched Russian military satellite suddenly imitates a rock, falls to earth.

It was in an apparently stable orbit for a month until it just nosed over and died. ???

https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2022/05/military-satellite-marked-z-launched-north-russian-cosmodrome-plesetsk-lost
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#34]
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation put the commanders of the Azov battalion Velichko and Nemichev on the wanted list.

Alright, my man was right, I need to stop looking at Russian sources.
https://t.me/ukr_o_p/830
The West increasingly wants to control the entire Ukrainian crisis. Therefore, the Pentagon wants to introduce compulsory military control for the Ukrainian armed forces.

It is planned to deploy a special group of officers of the US armed forces in the General Staff and the Ministry of Defense. They will not only be advisers, but also have the authority to directly issue orders to Ukrainian units and formations, as well as cancel orders from the higher command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the National Guard.

In case of refusal, Washington plans to delay funding and arms supplies to Kyiv.

The Pentagon is extremely dissatisfied with the current level of military planning, as well as the organization of hostilities by the Ukrainian command (one sits on the defensive in cities, and the other goes into the fields in counteroffensives). This opinion is shared by the State Department and the Biden government. Therefore, it is planned to deploy a group of high-ranking American military men with very broad powers in Ukraine.

According to the papers, they will be advisers, but at the same time they will have the right to give orders to the Ukrainian forces, as well as cancel the order of the Ukrainian higher command.

The General Staff is against such an appointment. They believe that the US military does not understand how to counter the Russians. And all the advice previously issued by the Pentagon led to failures at the front. That is, each side blames the other behind the scenes. So far, this whole story remains purely behind the scenes and a secret.

View Quote

On a less hilarious note this sort of paranoid fiction probably sounds familiar.  Or it should.  

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

That happened under Musharraf when we were friends for 4 years. We haven’t sent them a dime of mil support since 08-10 I’m pretty sure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/21383/8F498C53-FF0D-4EFB-8FF6-BAB669F3A66E_jpe-2389739.JPG

According to this website the last mil support that i can find that we did with Pakistan was back in 2019 and that was with technical support for their F-16s.

https://www.dsca.mil/press-media/major-arms-sales?page=20
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By blueballs:

Better yet, let the controller control multiple launchers that are modular so you can snap on additional tubes to each launcher.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blueballs:
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
. . . or just install multiple missiles on the tripod at once.

A controller can operate multiple launchers. I think it’s a logistics thing, one control one sight/mount, 4-5 missiles per unit. The sight being the expensive part and most difficult to procure/make.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#37]
https://t.me/mysiagin/9417
One of the units of the MTR "Azov" captured an excellent trophy, the Russian self-propelled guns 2S19 "Msta-S" 152-mm caliber.

A couple of days of maintenance and the self-propelled gun will go into battle again.
Occupier get ready.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:24:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#38]
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Recently launched Russian military satellite suddenly imitates a rock, falls to earth.

It was in an apparently stable orbit for a month until it just nosed over and died. ???

https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2022/05/military-satellite-marked-z-launched-north-russian-cosmodrome-plesetsk-lost
View Quote

It was an optical reconnaissance satellite.

was...

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

A true flat tax removes a significant amount of power from the political class.  They wouldn't have the ability to favor certain constituents with tax loopholes, and disadvantage other constituents they don't like with no loopholes.  It's a major driving force of campaign cash, and revolving door for lucrative private sector employment.

The Biden family is a great example of those that exploit the current system.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:

I remember the "Fair Tax". I was a big fan of the radio host Niel Bortz (SP?) and he was pushing it hard. It never made much sense to me but I never took Econ 101 so who knows...I wouldnt trust the .govt to not fuck up anything, no matter how good.

A true flat tax removes a significant amount of power from the political class.  They wouldn't have the ability to favor certain constituents with tax loopholes, and disadvantage other constituents they don't like with no loopholes.  It's a major driving force of campaign cash, and revolving door for lucrative private sector employment.

The Biden family is a great example of those that exploit the current system.

Flat tax and Fair tax are two separate things.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Ghostmonkey:

According to this website the last mil support that i can find that we did with Pakistan was back in 2019 and that was with technical support for their F-16s.

https://www.dsca.mil/press-media/major-arms-sales?page=20
View Quote

So we signed a support contract that they pay for from the 2008-10 timeframe. That’s how aircraft sales are, iirc it was a sale intended to get the Pakis to attack the talibs in waziristan and khyber which they did briefly. When Musharraf fell, we stopped all support. Why we still service them? That’s a better question for a lawyer. Contract certainly has clauses if we breach we pay xxx. Also it hurts future sales and we can’t have that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#42]
High Ranking Russian Officials Are Disappearing
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

View Quote

Those Ruskies just have the worst luck.  First they forgot to bring gas cans with them on the way to Kyiv and had to turn around. Then that unfortunate kitchen fire that was totally an accident on the Muscova.  Then someone forgot the drain pug on the Makarov…  now their shiny new spy satellite got homesick and try to venture back to the cosmodrome.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjddewmyC40
View Quote

lol, Jesus.  "The Ukrainians are stealing their own grain now so they can blame Russia for hunger."

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Shooting at the ground isn’t “shooting at civilians”.

And in an active war zone it’s just fine.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#47]

That was a very good article even AFTER the invasion. But considering it was before, from a Russian...amazing. iirc it got everything correct.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Article was posted on 2/3/22.  The article in fact refers to the sanctions as an indicator that Russia would face a west far more quickly united than Russia thought possible.  It is 100% clear that Russian military/political circles were willfully ignorant of the realities of Ukraine, the west, and their own capabilities, and determined that an invasion was going to happen and would be a cake walk.  Total clusterfuck on their part.
Author concludes that “war with Ukraine is fundamentally against Russia’s national interests.”

That was a very good article even AFTER the invasion. But considering it was before, from a Russian...amazing. iirc it got everything correct.

I really found the depth of some of his insights shocking.  For example - he predicted we would enact “Lend-Lease” again.  Not just that we would “send military aid”.  This shows he has both historical knowledge, and also understands the context of Lend-Lease as it would be perceived in the west - i.e. an all-out fight against totalitarianism, good vs evil, and so on.  It was unspoken, but one has to remember that ultimately Lend-Lease was followed by direct intervention.  IMO It’s an extraordinary and pertinent insight.
I found it both hopeful and sad.  Hopeful because he appears to be a learned professional, a reasonable man, and a patriot.  I think in the current climate we need to be reminded that there are such men in Russia.  It will take men like this (with a lot more power) to save their country from the maniacs running it now.  Sad, because it’s clear that a lot of people who should know better allowed themselves to be duped/bribed/coerced/propagandized into an insane groupthink pushed by Putin and his cronies.  When the war ends shit will come out that will make Russia a pariah for generations, which a lot of Russians probably don’t deserve.  And that’s if they don’t start WW3.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:43:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#48]

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#49]

lol, Jesus.  "The Ukrainians are stealing their own grain now so they can blame Russia for hunger."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjddewmyC40

All easily explained by the fact that drinking when you're preggos in Russia is a thing.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

You know how i know those really were Ukrainians? If they'd been Russians, those civilians would be dead.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top