BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5588
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Balu:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif
That may be your opinion but it's objectively and categorically wrong.

A single unified ethnic group does not a nation make, and hardly any country would qualify as a nation if the definition required monolithic ethnicity. No nation in Europe consists 100% of a single ethnic group. So that idea is totally false. Also, no nation exists where everyone agrees with everyone else all the time. So, just because there are political factions and disagreements in a country that does not mean that it's not a nation. Again, by that standard no country could be considered a nation because there are different points of view and people with clashing agendas everywhere. The United States is definitely a nation, or if it isn't then there is no such thing as a "nation" at all. It's actually been one of the strongest and most clearly defined nations in the world, and even now it would be if not for the corruption of the American political class. Everyday Americans agree on more than they disagree.
View Quote

Yes and no. There is no nation in the world that's a single ethnic group but the key difference is that other countries enforce mono-culturism versus US enforcing multiculturism.

US *was* a nation, up to a point, not clear when it ceased to be so. Right now it's balkanized to the the Nth degree. US is really several different nations, probably around a dozen, that can barely co-exist and are held together by force, much like the former Soviet Union.

Consider this, you can move to and live in Japan for 40 years but you will never, ever become Japanese. However a Japanese may move to US and become an "American". A naturalized citizen. So *their* definition of who a citizen is very different from your definition of what a citizen is.  In US,  it's a social construct. Over there, it's an ethnic construct. If you are not ethnically Japanese, Russian, Mongolian, whatever, you can't ever become one anymore than you can transgender from women to men or vice-versa.

I think his point was right on the money.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

My thoughts exactly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K0UA:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

I agree, posting model tanks is just as stupid as page ownage.

My thoughts exactly.

C'mon, you gotta admit those videos were one hell of a litmus test
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:24:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By wwglen:

From Wiki:

So about 95% of the Beta decay results in follow up Gamma decay.

Oops is right.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wwglen:
Originally Posted By Balu:

You should probably tell THOT_Vaccine since he posted about alpha emitters not me.

By the way, Strontium-90 and Caesium-137 decay with beta minus. Oops.

From Wiki:
Caesium-137 has a half-life of about 30.17 years.[1] About 94.6% decays by beta emission to a metastable nuclear isomer of barium: barium-137m (137mBa, Ba-137m). The remainder directly populates the ground state of 137mBa, which is stable. Metastable Ba has a half-life of about 153 seconds, and is responsible for all of the gamma ray emissions in samples of 137Cs.

So about 95% of the Beta decay results in follow up Gamma decay.

Oops is right.

an isomer is a particular arrangement of atoms comprising a molecule. it can be different between enantiomers of a stereoisomer, or position of functional groups on a benzene ring or aliphatic chain, etc.

an isotope is a particular configuration of an atom, having more or less electrons or neutrons. if it has more or less protons it simply becomes a different atomic element, having different properties.

so there is no such thing as an isomer of an atom.

do you still trust that source?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Orc artillery getting shelled.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:
The Poles know that they will have to deal with Russia eventually.  They would much rather do it now on Ukraine soil.  Either Biden or Nato is holding them back.
View Quote

naah, it doesn't have anything to do with Russia having 6000 nuclear warheads.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:30:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HuntingForFun] [#6]

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Why ever respond then?
View Quote

Exactly. Imagine being such a coward that you'd let a second world shithole do whatever they want simply because they have nukes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By vampgrrl:

I am not wrong.  We are a federal republic, and one characterised by sectional and cultural differences since before independence. We don't have a unifying culture, just really some concept of freedom (and really the only thing that keeps this place together at this point is the economic market).

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*lt4zbxt5zJzj6wlgaWbZNA.png
View Quote

That's right on the money. It aligns with the "the nine nations of North America" book from the 1970's.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:

Furthermore; from 2018 to 2022 violating Minsk and pushing the DNR/LPR back into Russia was possible, but that would have provoked a major Russian reaction and painted Ukraine as the Aggressor; so they had to do nothing but take years of casualties in WWI trench warfare redux in Donbass.

But now... what reason does Ukraine now have to hold to the Minsk Agreements?

The units that would have attacked if Minsk was violated have been destroyed over the last 40 days, including a majority of the Russian Elite Formations like 4 Guards Tank Division and the VDV....
View Quote

this a vital point and right on the money. Now it's all back for the re-evaluation.  they should really concentrate on taking back Crimea and Novo-Russia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TTTSNB:

View All Quotes
The Poles know that they will have to deal with Russia eventually.  They would much rather do it now on Ukraine soil.  Either Biden or Nato is holding them back.

If Russia can't launch or realistically deliver the vast majority of them,  the 6,000 nukes really aren't that relevant. I wish people would stop spouting half truths as part of their BS rUShuh nOoKs posts.

It makes anything they say appear ill informed. Yes nukes are a problem, but not 6,000 problems.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

There is a video of a Ukrainian on one of those Internet revolving web chat apps attempting to talk to Russians. He has a Ukrainian flag behind him and is immediately shit upon by Russians for being Ukrainian. As a reminder,one of the arguments was -past tense-that Ukrainians are brothers to Russians but just held under an abusive Nazi regime…so why hate the average Ukrainian again?

Well,one of these random chats has a Tuvan or Buryat sitting with some Slavic Russians  who immediately launches into hating on this guy for being a Ukrainian. Why would he do that ? To show how much of a real Russian he is. Mind you,ethnic minorities are treated like absolute shit. About 1200 pages ago I linked  a video of an Asian cadet being hazed by Slavs. Taking it out on Ukrainians instead is a way to show one as actually being part of the group.

I think that if it comes out that troops from the Far East are involved in the war crimes and that Asian minorities are among those responsible,which I think is likely to happen,it will be this dynamic at play.  
View Quote

Yeah, and it does highlight the fact that Russia has become pretty xenophobic - it has always been but now it's raging.

what response do they expect to get  from Ukraine?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#12]
Originally Posted By sq40:

We’re practically the same age and of like mind man.  If you are ever on the eastern side of OH near Gallipolis, let me know, first beer is on me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By m35ben:

I "think" this conflict is going to eventually drive away a lot of the fringe folks that are mentally unstable.  For once, in nearly a generation of partisanship, the bulk of this country is in agreement on an issue.  Perhaps an external threat is really required to bring us back together and eventually push the nuts either back into a more reasonable position, or have them finally be the ones to quit in frustration, instead of the rational people.

I also see a rebellion against bullshit has heated up by Musk buying a controlling stake in Twitter.  Coupled with mainstream US news hitting the shitter viewer wise, and people getting sick enough of Facebook's shit to make it stay away.. the fight against CRT and Trans bullshit with kids I think we may see the pendulum swing back away from retardation towards reason again.

It's a good time for the US to start to patch up and a good opportunity for Arfcom to start shining again.

Let's face it, we have had over two years of batshit crazy things going on we have all been driven a little nuts in one way or another.  It's time to get our game faces back and focus.
I hope you are right. Sadly I think you are wrong. Remember we are in a post "clean up GD" time and this is what the staff and senior staff of GD wanted left behind.

I concur. I ventured into another Ukrainian related thread out of curiosity. I probably added close to 10 to my ignore list. Most were 202Xers, the rest weren't; including a 20 year member here actually claiming that Bucha was perpetrated by the Ukrainians to get western aid money (). Sad...

New engagements (i.e. registrations) and clicks are what drive online revenue. Not quality content. Over the last several years it's been pretty well demonstrated what direction site ownership has decided to take.

I certainly do respect your opinions.  Maybe I’m just over optimistic. But I really do miss the “Glory Days” of GD,  I really hope we can get some of that back.  Same with the US. I really want to see us get back to rationality and purposeful direction. We are in a fourth turning, and maybe this war will be a catalyst, instead of the leftist domestic social agenda.  A reality check.

I'd like to hope so too and I try not to always take the blackpill but at the same time I try to stay grounded, and if it's one thing I've learned as I enter my 40th year on earth this year, it's that if you set your expectations low enough, you're rarely disappointed.

We’re practically the same age and of like mind man.  If you are ever on the eastern side of OH near Gallipolis, let me know, first beer is on me.

Likewise if you find yourself in Cincy, I know some good spots.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

View Quote

That's the fourth time I watched that, and I still don't know what's going on. Are the orcs on the near side, or the far side? I only saw one thing get hit on the near side, and couldn't see any hits on the other side.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

That's the fourth time I watched that, and I still don't know what's going on. Are the orcs on the near side, or the far side? I only saw one thing get hit on the near side, and couldn't see any hits on the other side.
View Quote

It’s shitty counter battery, if using dumb HE should have massed and used VT
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:42:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLurker] [#15]

View All Quotes

Eta near side as far as I can tell.  I never said it was effective shelling though

I keep hoping to see a massive strike on ru arty, but no joy so far
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
those were radio-controlled models.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:42:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bulldog1967] [#17]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#18]

If Russia can't launch or realistically deliver the vast majority of them,  the 6,000 nukes really aren't that relevant. I wish people would stop spouting half truths as part of their BS rUShuh nOoKs posts.

It makes anything they say appear ill informed. Yes nukes are a problem, but not 6,000 problems.

View Quote

If Russia is able to launch only 5% of their strategic nukes, the US and Europe are going to have their worst day in history. Russia will have a much worse day, but it will make Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and US losses in previous wars look like a day at the park.

Look at the damage Russia has done in Ukraine with their Iskanders and air and sea launched cruise missiles.  Yes, they’ve had quite a bit of duds with them, but if the same percentage of their ICBMs work as their cruise and short range ballistic missiles do, their nuclear threat is nothing to ignore.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:55:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLurker] [#19]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

If Russia is able to launch only 5% of their strategic nukes, the US and Europe are going to have their worst day in history. Russia will have a much worse day, but it will make Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and US losses in previous wars look like a day at the park.

Look at the damage Russia has done in Ukraine with their Iskanders and air and sea launched cruise missiles.  Yes, they’ve had quite a bit of duds with them, but if the same percentage of their ICBMs work as their cruise and short range ballistic missiles do, their nuclear threat is nothing to ignore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

It isn't anything to ignore,  agreed. Also not as huge as so many apparently try to make out to justify what could be described as craven positions on Russia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

No, I don't think you care. (Removed,  CoC-6~guns762)
Many don't support it, many other have no clue what's happening.

You're cut of the same cloth as the fascists in the Russian army. Congrats.

You keep posting the same horseshit about executing prisoners and murdering women and children and you don't even see the irony in those positions.
Unsurprisingly.
It would take an IQ over room temp.
View Quote

I agree with Roland
Imagine if we were at war and you knew it was unjust and barbaric. But if you protested moon would toss you in a van and you'd end up in the gulag. There's people there standing up against it.
Some will pay with their lives.
But yeah let's genocide Russia
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By dinlong:

The fact that the US is well over 200 times the size of Estonia and much less homologous with far more varied geography and climate would tend to dictate that nationalism/patriotism would look far different.

That said, if you think most Americans aren't fiercely proud of what we have and very invested in protecting what we have you don't understand America at all.
View Quote

There is no "us". What you think of as "us" is a shrinking minority. ARF is a microcosm but its values and belief systems are disappearing in society at large.
We kind of dinosaurs, disappearing slowly.   You tend to project what you are, what *we* are onto the rest of the country.

it's so radically balkanized that no meaningful dialog is possible between various groups.  You have men who crossdress then call themselves women and get installed in key government positions. etc. etc. etc. We are not them, they are not us. That's just one example. There is a fracture at a very fundamental level. If US got attacked, a large minority would celebrate and cooperate with whoever attacked us. Consider just the fact there was the antiwar movement during vietnam. Is there an anti-war movement in UA?  I know it's apples to oranges, but still.

Contrast that with Ukraine where 97% of them stand together. Zelenskiy must have the highest rating of any president anywhere.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#22]
It doesn’t particularly  matter much if I get blown up by a conventional Iskander or a nuclear explosion: dead is dead.
 I certainly don’t think we should be frightened of resisting Russia just because of nukes. What is everyone supposed to do,just surrender to be shot in a basement?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:59:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#23]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:00:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#24]
Originally Posted By R0N:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

They tend to use what they have, a few weeks ago, there was a video of the Ukrainians using a single 60mm mortar and a small drone to go after a Russian artillery position.  They fired about 6 rounds and then wanted to move their position.   I can't find the video though.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
It doesn’t particularly  matter much if I get blown up by a conventional Iskander or a nuclear explosion: dead is dead.
 I certainly don’t think we should be frightened of resisting Russia just because of nukes. What is everyone supposed to do,just surrender to be shot in a basement?

View Quote

Pretty much. As long as it's someone else getting shot in the basement... Right?

I for one figure we need to call their bluff and send some nasty stuff to Ukraine. Cruise missiles or something. IDK. The problem is training. Or just send a fuck pile of artillery IDK. But WAY more russians need to die, and they need to be able to hit cities in Russia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like ru turret going pop near the end
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Sigh. Come on Germany.
View Quote

that does not surprise me at all

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#28]

OAB never gets old. Stinky maybe but never old.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#29]
That arty strike looked like they had one gun.

Man I wish they had some more big missiles or something.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

The Russians are fairly good at rockets and propulsion systems, but if the physics package doesn't work then what good is it?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Bingo.

The key thing that remains to be seen: Will the world's economies forget about the Ukraine war and China's complicity once it's over so they can prostitute themselves out to the Chinese again in order to make a buck?

[ETA] Scratch that - I don't know what I've been thinking. They are still prostituting themselves right now and have never stopped.
View Quote

Quick edit but they are and will continue to. No body's gonna do shit to China as long as they don't get directly involved.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Former Putin advisor

Former Putin advisor reveals Kremlin secrets | Rush Hour
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Qty 50 Combat Gauze care package heading over to Ukraine along with some other much needed medical supplies.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/413DC05A-5A81-435B-8444-E52C83855D4B-2340448.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/755C4DFE-02F8-474D-8CAB-7444D90E1102-2340449.jpg
View Quote

You're fuckin awesome.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
That arty strike looked like they had one gun.

Man I wish they had some more big missiles or something.
View Quote

Thanks to NATO they have none of that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Are you guys really going to count on them not working?
View Quote

As an American, optimism is our super power.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

Yes and no. There is no nation in the world that's a single ethnic group but the key difference is that other countries enforce mono-culturism versus US enforcing multiculturism.

US *was* a nation, up to a point, not clear when it ceased to be so. Right now it's balkanized to the the Nth degree. US is really several different nations, probably around a dozen, that can barely co-exist and are held together by force, much like the former Soviet Union.

Consider this, you can move to and live in Japan for 40 years but you will never, ever become Japanese. However a Japanese may move to US and become an "American". A naturalized citizen. So *their* definition of who a citizen is very different from your definition of what a citizen is.  In US,  it's a social construct. Over there, it's an ethnic construct. If you are not ethnically Japanese, Russian, Mongolian, whatever, you can't ever become one anymore than you can transgender from women to men or vice-versa.

I think his point was right on the money.
View Quote

Is India a nation? Is it multicultural? How about Brazil? Or Mexico? Or Canada? Or Israel?

US balkanized? Were people in the balkans driving cross country to tailgate at their favorite sports event?

Held together by force? Lol

So much BS in a single post.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#38]
A drive through Mariupol… utter devastation.

Russian 'Z tanks' travel through war-torn Mariupol, as residents dig graves
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:

The Russians are fairly good at rockets and propulsion systems, but if the physics package doesn't work then what good is it?

Oh I'd bet the ones that launch will probably work. Russia looks to have about 1500 launch vehicles, which is a lot by any standard.

I just dont see much point in looking at them as a reason to cower in fear. Either putin will eventually use them regardless of whether nato escalate, or he won't.

At this point in the game, we're all just along for the ride, so I'll support the victim over the attacker.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
I always look at things as if 100% of their stuff is lethal. Every opponent is more competent than me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:23:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

I think that is the up-armored version.

When people tell me to worry about nuclear war, I like to think about the fact that Russia took a Fiat and made it shittier...
View Quote

OMG so true

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#42]

if it weren't for the nukes that would be the right thing to do
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
I have a feeling that the main role of US troops in Poland right now are to keep the Poles from storming across the border and rolling tanks all the way to Moscow...

if it weren't for the nukes that would be the right thing to do
Even with the nukes it's the right thing to do. Do you actually think that Putin would respond to a Polish conventional attack with a nuke on Warsaw?  He would be cutting his own throat and he knows that. His wealth and control would evaporate in an instant.

Call his bluff and kick his ass.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Pretty much. As long as it's someone else getting shot in the basement... Right?

I for one figure we need to call their bluff and send some nasty stuff to Ukraine. Cruise missiles or something. IDK. The problem is training. Or just send a fuck pile of artillery IDK. But WAY more russians need to die, and they need to be able to hit cities in Russia.
View Quote

I think the US needs to do a full on lend lease program and provide Ukraine with all types of western weaponry including aircraft.  If this war is going to last a while, there should be time to train Ukrainians in Poland or even the US on a myriad of western weapons systems.

How many M1 Abrams does the US have in storage? Bradleys? Recently retired F-16s? Apaches and Cobras?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh I'd bet the ones that launch will probably work. Russia looks to have about 1500 launch vehicles, which is a lot by any standard.

I just dont see much point in looking at them as a reason to cower in fear. Either putin will eventually use them regardless of whether nato escalate, or he won't.

At this point in the game, we're all just along for the ride, so I'll support the victim over the attacker.
View Quote

if you're in New Zealand, then you're just a spectator, no worries, no nukes headed your way.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Yeah lets play it safe despite the utter clown show displayed on a conventional level by the Russians. Based off their space program and their aircraft it would appear they know how to move a object via rocket propulsion. Lets hope none of their nukes work, but plan for them all too. BUT, gosh dam at the same time, if our doctrine from here on out is well you got nukes, so do whatever you want, we will play the cuck, that does not appear to be very sound IMO. I am no engineer, but whatever money&research we need to build to established an effective missile defense system USA mainland- ICBM iron dome, lets get to it. I dont know what intel the Biden administration is getting, but Ive notice they are VERY careful on not pissing off putty poo. Ammo, small drones, AT weapons, small arms to Ukraine? Sure. When people mention legit SAMS, heavy artillery, tanks, fighters etc.. it becomes a tap dance beat around the bush conversation with no real answers, or at least that's what I am seeing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:

Clearly they'll hold back their best missiles in reserve, 87th dimensional style.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Even with the nukes it's the right thing to do. Do you actually think that Putin would respond to a Polish conventional attack with a nuke on Warsaw?  He would be cutting his own throat and he knows that. His wealth and control would evaporate in an instant.

Call his bluff and kick his ass.

View Quote

I’d like to know what ever came of the Polish/Czech/Baltic States peacekeeping coalition securing the Eastern side of a Ukraine that was discussed a few weeks ago, after the leaders of Czechia, Poland, and Slovenia went and met Zelensky in person.  

There was supposedly support from the US and other European countries for them to do it or at least not prevent them from doing it, and then no more was mentioned about it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Qty 50 Combat Gauze care package heading over to Ukraine along with some other much needed medical supplies.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/413DC05A-5A81-435B-8444-E52C83855D4B-2340448.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/755C4DFE-02F8-474D-8CAB-7444D90E1102-2340449.jpg
View Quote

Thank you.

That's a useful secondary purpose to this thread; crowd sourcing what is truly going to help (and to whom).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5588
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top