Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
It's also really weird. 5.45 or 7.62 fire would punch all of the way through that little shitty can. I know because I've shot real USA steel cars with both rounds and they always made it into the passenger compartment from almost every angle. They 100% should be dead if someone was actually shooting at the car.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Originally Posted By mokerr:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Holy SHIT that is terrifying
It's also really weird. 5.45 or 7.62 fire would punch all of the way through that little shitty can. I know because I've shot real USA steel cars with both rounds and they always made it into the passenger compartment from almost every angle. They 100% should be dead if someone was actually shooting at the car.

They we scrunched up in tiny little balls behind the engine block. A great deal of the fire wasn't where it needed to be to fuck them up.
Even at that, one guy caught two in the vest. Another guy took some sort of wound to the arm.

Ever see Pulp Fiction? Where Jules is sure of some sort of divine intervention.
It was that level of luck.

I don't understand why they were allowed to get out of the car... You can tell the russians haven't had to deal with car bombs too much.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

They also need ammunition in the rear to train soldiers how to fight before throwing them into battle.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

how the fuck is that indicative of a supply issue?
View Quote

Desperate to get a least SOMETHING before the fuel, beans and bullets run out.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By rgkeller:
CNN has done an admirable job covering the Ukraine war with in site reporters. Unlike, for instance, Foxnews with gives an endless menu of talking heads - half of whom swallow Russian crap wholeheartedly
View Quote

I'm hearing nothing good about fox news on this conflict. Weird to say the least.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By alphabavo:

It’s on its way over to kill communists, I’m ok with this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alphabavo:
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

It’s on its way over to kill communists, I’m ok with this.

It's what we buy ammo for, so yeah.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

Food and fuel running out in 3 days with no resupply options means they need a victory now so they can pillage local resources while waiting for the supplies to get there.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

They we scrunched up in tiny little balls behind the engine block. A great deal of the fire wasn't where it needed to be to fuck them up.
Even at that, one guy caught two in the vest. Another guy took some sort of wound to the arm.

Ever see Pulp Fiction? Where Jules is sure of some sort of divine intervention.
It was that level of luck.

I don't understand why they were allowed to get out of the car... You can tell the russians haven't had to deal with car bombs too much.
View Quote

I think it was someone at the checkpoint exceeding their authority, or trying to earn an extra potato for whacking some journalists. The thing with murdering journalists as not succeeding is much worse than succeeding.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By vahog:

Having made a wisecrack about CNN above, I have to agree that, from what I have seen, CNN has done a lot better job than Fox on this.
View Quote

Tucker has just been terrible. And I love his show usually.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
It's amazing how they're all suddenly finding million round stockpiles in their warehouses when they're feeling charitable.
View All Quotes

It's amazing how they're all suddenly finding million round stockpiles in their warehouses when they're feeling charitable.

Considering between 9-12 billions rounds are manufactured each year, 1 million is not a lot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zephyr:

Tucker has just been terrible. And I love his show usually.
View Quote

These things happen when you’re A- a buddy of Hunter Biden B- suck Russian dick 🤷🏼‍♂️
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By sulman:

I don't think we need to initiate a nuclear strike at all. I *do* think we need to go in to Ukraine with air power and destroy everything with a Russian marking. No need for peace negotiation, no need for boots on the ground. Just complete and utter destruction of his invasion force within minutes to hours. Putin will rattle the saber even harder but ultimately, Russia is a paper tiger and the entire world is against him.

Assuming putin doesn't unleash everything he's got on Europe and anywhere else, which is quite likely, the first picture of a dead American airman on tv and you're into a whole different thing. Remember Vlad's air force ain't doing much now, but if NATO went in, he'll throw the lot at it. We'd  win on current form, but there would be pretty eye-watering losses too.  

It's moot because it would go nuclear at that point anyway. What you're proposing is a gamble that would have horrific collateral cost, and stiffen China, the real threat, surely?

One superpower doing what they want doesn't make it okay for another to start stomping about. Like others have said, wait and see if NATO is actually threatened, because right now it's Vlad's clapped out army having what will be their last hurrah before Russia sinks into economic and political quicksand.

Nonsense. Putin is *already* threatening NATO or didn't you hear that bit about using nuclear weapons? Duh. The point is that we, Europe, and NATO need to step up to the plate and stop a madman now when the cost is the lowest it's ever going to be.

planemaker is a voice of reason.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
He's probably killed 5 Russians with that spoon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockluv:

Spoon Man of Kyiv

Imagine what he could do with a pencil!
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Bomb the shit, take more land, and then make a treaty until next time
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:

How many Arfcomers would it take to get 1 million rounds of 7n6 gathered up to send?
View Quote

5?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By madwis15:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glockluv:

Spoon Man of Kyiv

Penseel!
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

The Russians are sending the old stuff, the very old stuff now.

There are pictures and videos of trainloads of cold war stuff getting moved.  But I think they are trying to oversaturate the UA defenses.
View Quote

The working tanks will probably be towing 2 tanks behind them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I'm hearing nothing good about fox news on this conflict. Weird to say the least.
View All Quotes
CNN has done an admirable job covering the Ukraine war with in site reporters. Unlike, for instance, Foxnews with gives an endless menu of talking heads - half of whom swallow Russian crap wholeheartedly

I've said it before but CNN actually does really good war reporting. Fox has been ridiculously bad. Way too many opinionated hosts.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mcnizzle:

Considering between 9-12 billions rounds are manufactured each year, 1 million is not a lot.
View All Quotes

Sooooo ammo shortage is over?   We're just still in the "we're going to overprice stage?"
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

Sooooo ammo shortage is over?   We're just still in the "we're going to overprice stage?"
View All Quotes

It's the new ammo prices, they will never go back down that is the rule once it goes up that is the new normal and will only go up from there.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#21]

I've said it before but CNN actually does really good war reporting. Fox has been ridiculously bad. Way too many opinionated hosts.
View All Quotes

Fox has been annoying ... talking head after talking head - political agenda after agenda - non expert expert.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#22]

could that fucking country get any more cowardly?
View All Quotes

could that fucking country get any more cowardly?

If you were a reporter broadcasting from Russia and they are going to lock your ass up in Siberia for 15 years, or maybe 50 cause they don't really give a fuck would you continue to do so ?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:

I wonder if  because he cant guarantee the safety of his aircraft, probably a large chunk of his airforce is worthless,
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GlockZen:

If its true it's because russia allows it

I'd almost bet he's holding back his air incase of NATO getting frisky

I wonder if  because he cant guarantee the safety of his aircraft, probably a large chunk of his airforce is worthless,

How much of Russia's working air force is tied up in Syria or elsewhere? He still has to think about his eastern border as well.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By feetpiece:

This needs to be a fuckin sticky.
View All Quotes

Federal has put out some crappy ammo in recent history because of "demand" and "running 24/7" but they got a million rounds to give away? Sig and Norma will be getting my business going forward.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#25]

He already sent his "vaunted Russian army" into Ukraine. It was a test to see if he could get away with it and whether the west was going to go weak kneed. If we don't stop the madman now, it will only get worse. This isn't really a hard concept to grasp unless you are ignorant of history.
View Quote

Yes

and Crimea was a test. Donbas / Lugansk was also a test.

This thing thing that's going on now is again, a test. And there will be an exam.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

Yes

This thing thing that's going on now is again, a test. And there will be an exam.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

He already sent his "vaunted Russian army" into Ukraine. It was a test to see if he could get away with it and whether the west was going to go weak kneed. If we don't stop the madman now, it will only get worse. This isn't really a hard concept to grasp unless you are ignorant of history.

Yes

Beginning to look like the Russians failed this last quiz.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#28]
"We shouldn't use these methods to sanction Russia!  They might be used against us later!"

By who?  Russia?  Russia is already threatening to nuke us, big fucking deal.

The US?  A third of the country would jump up and down cheering if the feds started droning "deplorables".  They already don't give a shit about cancelling people, and the feds would/will cancel them even harder as soon as they feel it's in their interest to do so and they can get away with it.

This is a really dumb talking point.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm 13 and this is deep
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Fox has been annoying ... talking head after talking head - political agenda after agenda - non expert expert.
View All Quotes

I totally gave up on faux news after their traitorous behavior election night 2020.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#33]
This is from RT, so the usual caveats apply, but it looks like Kadyrov doesn't think there's enough dead Chechens in the Ukraine.

Attachment Attached File

This is a terror story, right? They're trying to frighten the Ukranians with tales of terrifying hairy subhuman bastards coming to rape and pillage. I can't take it seriously.

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#34]
We are watching Ukrainian news broadcast (Ukrainian language only) and they just showed the graphic of all the Russian losses.

The female news anchor said something and my wife started laughing, I asked what did she say? She said, "I hope it will be more" lol
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Tango_6:

It's the new ammo prices, they will never go back down that is the rule once it goes up that is the new normal and will only go up from there.
View Quote
Not really. It's going to trend upward over time, but eventually they'll have to start dumping inventory. I don't like having an exploitative attitude about an active conflict, but provided we don't all die in a nuclear exchange and this shakes out in Ukraine's favor, we might be on the cusp of a new golden age of milsurp stuff coming in, and ammo prices will dump again.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Rifle_length:
Federal has put out some crappy ammo in recent history because of "demand" and "running 24/7" but they got a million rounds to give away? Sig and Norma will be getting my business going forward.
View All Quotes

Federal donates ammo to Ukraine to kill commies and GD is going to boycott them for it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Hopefully Gunner Pavel has understood the importance of not shooting at the reactor this time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

It's like slapping a retarded kid.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#40]
This is from RT, so the usual caveats apply, but it looks like Kadyrov doesn't think there's enough dead Chechens in the Ukraine.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478547/Dead_Chechens_png-2301496.JPG

This is a terror story, right? They're trying to frighten the Ukranians with tales of terrifying hairy subhuman bastards coming to rape and pillage. I can't take it seriously.

View Quote

that Devil wears Prada

Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

That’s a couple hours worth of their output. Find another thing to complain about.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Now the Putin Puffers are gesturing vaguely and shouting COVID.

Excuse me while I gesture vaguely and go "Russia. Moron. Sapping our economy and keeping the world fearful since 1946."
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#43]

5?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:

How many Arfcomers would it take to get 1 million rounds of 7n6 gathered up to send?

5?
It's only about 250 crates.  So yea probably not that many
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
We are watching Ukrainian news broadcast (Ukrainian language only) and they just showed the graphic of all the Russian losses.

The female news anchor said something and my wife started laughing, I asked what did she say? She said, "I hope it will be more" lol
View Quote

Link to Ukraine News broadcast?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

You guys are really bitching about this?
Wtf?!
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:28:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ericoak] [#47]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

These things happen when you’re A- a buddy of Hunter Biden B- suck Russian dick 🤷🏼‍♂️
View Quote

Any yet the Ukrainians were the ones paying Hunter?

Amazing logic there. Ukrainians bribe Hunter and Biden, therefore Hunter’s friends suck Russian duck.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#48]
The Ukrainian tranny story feels like a bit of a misstep for me in what has typically been a very slick PR op for the Ukranians. This stuff is disproportionately important to Twitter retards in particular, and it's the social media space they want to continue dominating.

But then I don't know that the 'trannies of fighting age' story is true; because it's just another thing on Twitter.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478547/FM1Tmx9VkAAhmus_jpeg-2301388.JPG
View Quote

Funny, because it's true.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Not really if you've paid attention. Quit watching them after 2016 election and Cucker after the "lost" laptop.

They're all shit. I've actually watched CNN more since then(just to know what BS talking points they're using)
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RainierV:

Putin didn't say a word about Azov. He said Ukraine's government is full of Nazis and run by Nazis. Do you believe that to be true?

I already explained to you why it's clear Putin intends to engage in genocide. Have you ignored Russia's prior military invasions under Putin? Did you read the essay the Russian government published that stated they're going to solve the Ukrainian question once and for all? And that they would cleanse the Ukrainian people?

Putin has always accused his enemies of his own intentions. He claims the Ukrainians have been committing genocide against Russians. Not only is there no evidence of that, but OSCE and other independent observers have been in the Donbass for years. Guess which side has been the one indiscriminately killing civilians of a particular ethnicity? I'll give you a hint -- it wasn't the Ukrainians.

Every single piece of evidence, including their own fucking worse and statements, point to Russia wanting to genocide a people they claim isn't real and that should be cleansed. Your entire argument is that Putin didn't explicitly state the word genocide so how can anyone claim he has those designs.

It would be akin to me making a bunch of racially derogatory statements about black people, including the use of multiple racial slurs, but then arguing I can't possibly be a racist because I didn't use the n-word. Do you seriously think someone has to explicitly state they're going to commit genocide or it doesn't count? Such a ridiculous and juvenile argument.
View Quote

Yes to all that - before a people is genocided, they are called cockroaches, Nazis, they are dehumanized. That's exactly what we are seeing here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
Top Top