Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Pay the hotel in Ukrainian cash.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By HostisHumaniGeneris:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

I could see this collapsing Russia's banking system.

Pay the hotel in Ukrainian cash.

Better yet, pay them in sunflower seeds!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:22:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:
It's definitely unsettling, considering the last couple of nights.  I couldn't keep up. Now, crickets.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Action45:

I don't like it.
It's definitely unsettling, considering the last couple of nights.  I couldn't keep up. Now, crickets.
Almost seems like Russian is doing a major resupply or regroup.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:22:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

Just now on Fox, Rep. Gonzalez (R) of Texas called for the establishment of a NATO no-fly zone over Western Ukraine.

Something’s up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Russian higher ups going "FUCK IT!" and hitting Kiev with thermobaric weapons or tactical nukes, killing millions of civilians in what would definitely be a war crime.

Just now on Fox, Rep. Gonzalez (R) of Texas called for the establishment of a NATO no-fly zone over Western Ukraine.

Something’s up.

They are fucking around at the Polish border I suspect.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ar15joe:

How do you KNOW those were their BEST paratroopers or that there were any people on board at all?
View Quote

How dare you ask a question Russian propagandist
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mancow:

America trucker convoy too.
View Quote

@mancow but the truckers are rolling

https://youtu.be/4JyKKlD_hO8

Sorry to derail with that video but don't forget the support back home as well
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

I don't think we can risk doing that. This is Ukraine's fight. They aren't a NATO member and we can't risk nuclear war by becoming active participants in that fight. Intel, supplies, moral support and diplomatic efforts yes. But no direct combat.
View Quote
Several in Congress calling for it...watch it happen.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:23:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

No kidding
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:
Originally Posted By x248716x:

Taiwan ought to be handing out rifles & ammo to it's own civilian population, lesson learned from Ukraine.

No kidding

Everyone should get a rifle, a basic load out of ammo and a LAW.   That would make an invader think 2 or 3 or 4 times before they moved
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#10]
The sun is up in Kiev.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:24:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File

looks like a rocket launcher to me, MLRS?  I'm not an expert.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Of course it's been orchestrated.
Crooked voting machines to get Biden in...
Covid cooked up by Soros,Gates,Fauci,Klaus Schwab and in a Chicom lab followed by the big pharma jab.
The collapse of the US economy via Covid protocols
Destroying the work force via Covid bucks
Gas prices out of this world shutting down pipelines, canceling drilling contracts, green laws hamstringing oil production.
and now the Global Crisis that will require a global solution...

If the US gets too rowdy and freedom loving...they can easily be reigned in now...Putin can create the greatest disaster
in the history of mankind...

Out of chaos...order.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

I said in the beginning this feels orchestrated. From the very top including the US.

The response of the Ukrainian people is fucking amazing. And hopefully they can shock the world.

But don’t be fooled. We got Russia to take the bait and fight us in a proxy war. Ukrainian has American politicians, intel and various forms of support. Questions here if we are providing intel. Of course we are, but not in rapid response to an organic event.

I really feel for the people of Russia. All these sanctions and financial leverage moves are going to hurt them. There’s a difference between fuck Russia and fuck the common Russian. Those thousands of anti war Russian protestors are going to get fucked. So are we, so are common people around the globe. They have gotten the shit end of the stick for over 100 years since the Bolshevik revolution. So has Ukraine. And now they are at war with each other. They are about to get it again.

It’s good to see Putin fail at what he thinks he’s so fucking good at. But when he does and becomes former president of Russia, it will be under a progressive democrat US administration.

Despite the miracle Ukraine appears to be pulling off. We aren’t going to enjoy the “never let a crisis go to waste.” Phase of all this.

Remember this thread. Because we’re all about to become deranged Putin supporters that don’t deserve to breathe US air in democrat controlled America. The narrative is so fast because this was all orchestrated.

Like Covid, the last election, every significant thing that has happened in the last 30 years.

Carry on.

Covid cooked up by Soros,Gates,Fauci,Klaus Schwab and in a Chicom lab followed by the big pharma jab.
Gas prices out of this world shutting down pipelines, canceling drilling contracts, green laws hamstringing oil production.

If the US gets too rowdy and freedom loving...they can easily be reigned in now...Putin can create the greatest disaster

Out of chaos...order.

Yea, this is all what it's been seeming like to me too. I've been telling family from the start that it seems orchestrated.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:26:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Action45] [#13]
View All Quotes

I don't like it.

I have a bad feeling that it’s something more extreme. Between them failing to gain much ground yesterday & the reports today, it just feels like the calm before the storm. I truly hope I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:26:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CTAC:

Bunch of talk about No Fly Zones early in like thread 130ish.  What exactly does this mean?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Russian higher ups going "FUCK IT!" and hitting Kiev with thermobaric weapons or tactical nukes, killing millions of civilians in what would definitely be a war crime.

Something’s up.

Bunch of talk about No Fly Zones early in like thread 130ish.  What exactly does this mean?

It means a 3rd party (NATO usually) has to enforce this, by force if necessary.

Force against the Russians or attempt to control the situation will be seen as interfering and thus trigger stated repercussions
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:27:06 AM EDT
[#15]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/84F88D86-A0A2-4968-87A6-F80F9E6E950B_jpe-2294560.JPG
View Quote

Don’t worry, those CNN reporters aren’t experts either.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#16]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/84F88D86-A0A2-4968-87A6-F80F9E6E950B_jpe-2294560.JPG
View All Quotes

Still looks like a TOS-1 to me but I could be wrong.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:27:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Come on.. Putin isnt an idiot neither are the generals.  Theres no scenario where its a good idea to prolong a battle.  You take out every single cache, base, etc that you can and you quickly take territory.  Holding back only serves to harden the enemy. VDV is some of the best troops Russia has.
View Quote

When have Russian / Soviet tactics entailed a doctrine that ended up being something other than a war of attrition? That is what they do - bleed out their opponents.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I believe it was orchestrated, just not by us.  By Russia, China, and India.

China owns 45% of SWIFT.  They made arrangements last year for Russia to partner and combine their financial institutions into a SWIFT-like venture based on the Yuan. Russia invades Ukraine with assurances from China to help soften sanctions, and as part of the predictable sanctions they get SWIFT blackballed, all except the energy portions, which would collapse western economies.  China now pulls out of SWIFT, India follows suit.

Now....Potentially....not only does SWIFT collapse as a whole for everyone, but Russia can pull the rug out from the rest and declare they will just voluntarily sanction themselves through ceasing energy exports.  China and India pick up the resource tab using the new YUAN based banking system.  Not only does the west now have severe energy and economic issues, but their banking system based on the dollar goes tits up...and the dollar goes with it.  The Chinese stand ready with their system intact based on the Yuan.

I'm 90% sure the invasion of Ukraine was a forcing function for a broader plan.  Their initial invasion was essentially their version of 18th ABN Corps and the national guard.  Their doctrinal modernized heavy hitter (1st Guards tank army ) haven't done shit.  We havent seen much of their modern fleet in action at all. Their version of I and III corps has just started moving across the border. If I wanted to force the west into self-deprecating sanctions, inflict pain upon an age old enemy, and do so without risking my most valuable formations, I would probably do it just like this.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JavierGoya7/status/1497249352359628801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-banks-usa-sanctions/chinese-banks-urged-to-switch-away-from-swift-as-u-s-sanctions-loom-idUSKCN24U0SN
View Quote

Yuan HUGE flaw in your theory.... India and China being partners.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:28:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#19]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Spicy!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8FA8EFBB-E5D8-4334-A2E6-8B8679EC7D2C_jpe-2294520.JPG

Suicide Sunday in Russia before Market Crash Monday

Spicy!

Wow
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

I don't think we can risk doing that. This is Ukraine's fight. They aren't a NATO member and we can't risk nuclear war by becoming active participants in that fight. Intel, supplies, moral support and diplomatic efforts yes. But no direct combat.
View Quote

You sure as shit can. Its Ukraine propers airspace. Period. They want a no Fly Zone, they get it. Let Russia send planes in when U.S planes are flying CAP. Or German or English etc. Or all of them. No entry into Russia, no shooting across the border at their cruise missile launching TU's. Nope, nothing but over Ukrainian Airspace.

Again, if people are so worried about what Russia may do if that happens, would he not do the same against it in the future? Scared now, scared then.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By HenryKnoxFineBooks:

When have Russian / Soviet tactics entailed a doctrine that ended up being something other than a war of attrition? That is what they do - bleed out their opponents.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Come on.. Putin isnt an idiot neither are the generals.  Theres no scenario where its a good idea to prolong a battle.  You take out every single cache, base, etc that you can and you quickly take territory.  Holding back only serves to harden the enemy. VDV is some of the best troops Russia has.

2014 when they took Crimea almost bloodlessly lol
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#22]

China owns 45% of SWIFT.  They made arrangements last year for Russia to partner and combine their financial institutions into a SWIFT-like venture based on the Yuan. Russia invades Ukraine with assurances from China to help soften sanctions, and as part of the predictable sanctions they get SWIFT blackballed, all except the energy portions, which would collapse western economies.  China now pulls out of SWIFT, India follows suit.

Now....Potentially....not only does SWIFT collapse as a whole for everyone, but Russia can pull the rug out from the rest and declare they will just voluntarily sanction themselves through ceasing energy exports.  China and India pick up the resource tab using the new YUAN based banking system.  Not only does the west now have severe energy and economic issues, but their banking system based on the dollar goes tits up...and the dollar goes with it.  The Chinese stand ready with their system intact based on the Yuan.

I'm 90% sure the invasion of Ukraine was a forcing function for a broader plan.  Their initial invasion was essentially their version of 18th ABN Corps and the national guard.  Their doctrinal modernized heavy hitter (1st Guards tank army ) haven't done shit.  We havent seen much of their modern fleet in action at all. Their version of I and III corps has just started moving across the border. If I wanted to force the west into self-deprecating sanctions, inflict pain upon an age old enemy, and do so without risking my most valuable formations, I would probably do it just like this.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JavierGoya7/status/1497249352359628801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-banks-usa-sanctions/chinese-banks-urged-to-switch-away-from-swift-as-u-s-sanctions-loom-idUSKCN24U0SN
View Quote

Mother fuck I don't want us to get 87D chessed by the Russians.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RainierV:

LOL. You people kill me. Yes, everything is about domestic American politics even a conflict that has its roots in actions made by the Bolsheviks 100 years ago.

Q predicted this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398889/Questions_JPG-2294475.jpg

I said in the beginning this feels orchestrated. From the very top including the US.

The response of the Ukrainian people is fucking amazing. And hopefully they can shock the world.

But don’t be fooled. We got Russia to take the bait and fight us in a proxy war. Ukrainian has American politicians, intel and various forms of support. Questions here if we are providing intel. Of course we are, but not in rapid response to an organic event.

I really feel for the people of Russia. All these sanctions and financial leverage moves are going to hurt them. There’s a difference between fuck Russia and fuck the common Russian. Those thousands of anti war Russian protestors are going to get fucked. So are we, so are common people around the globe. They have gotten the shit end of the stick for over 100 years since the Bolshevik revolution. So has Ukraine. And now they are at war with each other. They are about to get it again.

It’s good to see Putin fail at what he thinks he’s so fucking good at. But when he does and becomes former president of Russia, it will be under a progressive democrat US administration.

Despite the miracle Ukraine appears to be pulling off. We aren’t going to enjoy the “never let a crisis go to waste.” Phase of all this.

Remember this thread. Because we’re all about to become deranged Putin supporters that don’t deserve to breathe US air in democrat controlled America. The narrative is so fast because this was all orchestrated.

Like Covid, the last election, every significant thing that has happened in the last 30 years.

Carry on.

LOL. You people kill me. Yes, everything is about domestic American politics even a conflict that has its roots in actions made by the Bolsheviks 100 years ago.

Q predicted this.

I think you were trying to make me feel some sort of way but I’m just confused about your post.

I don’t follow q and I don’t know what your on about.

That’s not at all what I wrote. But you’d have to have a better understanding of the international influence of the Bolshevik revolution to understand what I was referring too.

But If you don’t have the ability to do so, I can point out this modern example.

Why hasn’t antifa rioted since Biden “won”? The most blatant misconduct by police resulting in the death of a black man happened this year. Not a single BLM protest.

Whatever your point was, what was your point?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:29:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

Smith and Wesson and Ruger can make exports via the Commerce Dept per Trump EO, FWIRC
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

Taiwan ought to be handing out rifles & ammo to it's own civilian population, lesson learned from Ukraine.

Smith and Wesson and Ruger can make exports via the Commerce Dept per Trump EO, FWIRC

Wondering what the Chinese are going do is my primary reason for following this. India abstaining at the security council was a bit of a surprise to me and doing it with China can't be a good sign.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Very informative post.

China also owns 45% of our politicians and rich/elite class.

The “early 20th century progressive” democrats are in on this. I believe this 100%.

They need a collapse of the dollar to make the digital currency to happen as well.
View All Quotes

Out of chaos...order.

Very informative post.

China also owns 45% of our politicians and rich/elite class.

The “early 20th century progressive” democrats are in on this. I believe this 100%.

They need a collapse of the dollar to make the digital currency to happen as well.

Russia's economy is the size of Texas.  I'll beleive it when I see it.  $$$ is king.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
View Quote

First combat footage from. Russia I've seen
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Those can be equipped with thermobaric rockets.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 7255:

He really has. I get the feeling he asks what all is classified and what's not before he makes these, so he's not stepping on his dick doing these
View All Quotes

Welp....if they follow which some are absolutely going to do,  we're going to see just how much NATO can stomach.  Lots of turns of events already and I wouldn't expect that to change.  Some of the most Eastern NATO allies might very well say enough is enough and move on their own if they can't get NATO to jump.

Before anyone says anything about this tweet; cuz it happens every time one is posted from him;  he's been spot on for the last 3 days.

He really has. I get the feeling he asks what all is classified and what's not before he makes these, so he's not stepping on his dick doing these

Thing is, all he has to do is allude to the possibility that we have intel on their inner workings to wreak havoc on them. Even if all we know is Putin ordered out for pizza for the group because we have a driver on the payroll, it still creates FUD.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jestice75:

What a perfectly coincidental distraction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jestice75:
Originally Posted By realwar:
The Canada thing vanished like a fart in the wind.

and so did the southern border thing (ours), and the black woman SCOTUS nomination.

What a perfectly coincidental distraction.

Amazing how the Russians knew to start building up their forces back in March 2021 for Biden's Supreme Court pick and the Canadian Truckers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#30]
?????????? ?????? ????????, ???? ??????? ? ???????
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By David45:

View Quote

Putin should have to give it back after all of this, ethnic Russians there can move to Russia if they like.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#32]

Per another article, already married
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

*Awkward silence....................

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_03_jpg-2294522.JPG

Hey now, I would take the lady on the right!

Per another article, already married

I don't believe you no matter what proof you try sending my way!!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Putin should have to give it back after all of this, ethnic Russians there can move to Russia if they like.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By David45:

Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:32:04 AM EDT
[#34]

India is already phoning up China about it, and abstained in the UNSC's vote on the Russian invasion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By et_slowpoke:

That is the risk. I would be surprised if India trusts China on currency though.

India is already phoning up China about it, and abstained in the UNSC's vote on the Russian invasion.

The India abstention was shocking.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:32:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:33:40 AM EDT
[#36]

It’s definitely unsettling, considering the last couple of nights.  I couldn’t keep up. Now, crickets.
View All Quotes

I don’t like it.

It’s definitely unsettling, considering the last couple of nights.  I couldn’t keep up. Now, crickets.

Maybe the Russian Mafia had enough and had one of their henchmen give ol Puss in Putin a whack.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Good time for Taiwan to pull a "readiness exercise" and call up some reservists for weapons requals.  

Hopefully Taiwan has taken these last few days seriously.  Their important military assets should be hardened and underground.  I'd say that anti-air is going to be huge since Taiwan only has a few suitable beaches for amphib landings and they are undoubtedly covered.  

China should be watching Ukraine and how effective a conscript army is doing against a decent opposing force.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Good time for Taiwan to pull a "readiness exercise" and call up some reservists for weapons requals.  

Hopefully Taiwan has taken these last few days seriously.  Their important military assets should be hardened and underground.  I'd say that anti-air is going to be huge since Taiwan only has a few suitable beaches for amphib landings and they are undoubtedly covered.  

China should be watching Ukraine and how effective a conscript army is doing against a decent opposing force.

100K to 300K import order to S&W and Ruger if Taiwan was smart and armed their civis.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:34:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 07yzryder:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 07yzryder:
Originally Posted By mancow:

America trucker convoy too.

good to know

thank you
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#40]

I don’t like it.
View Quote

I concur. Ominously quiet, like before a tornado or in the eye of a hurricane.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#41]

I think you were trying to make me feel some sort of way but I’m just confused about your post.

That’s not at all what I wrote. But you’d have to have a better understanding of the international influence of the Bolshevik revolution to understand what I was referring too.

But If you don’t have the ability to do so, I can point out this modern example.

Why hasn’t antifa rioted since Biden “won”? The most blatant misconduct by police resulting in the death of a black man happened this year. Not a single BLM protest.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398889/Questions_JPG-2294475.jpg

Carry on.

Q predicted this.

Stay on-topic or start a new thread. Is that easy enough to understand?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:35:38 AM EDT
[#42]

I'd like to take a couple of those war trophies though!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:

I'll guess those are the conscript Spetznaz, and not the career ones.  The career ones would likely not surrender I would think.

I'd like to take a couple of those war trophies though!
What rifles are those VHS?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By et_slowpoke:

That is the risk. I would be surprised if India trusts China on currency though.

Not really. They are a major Russian military hardware client and China is a major threat to them.  Something like 65% if their military foreign purchases are Russian.  They also have billions of dollars in trade and Russia is going to assist them with building about 20 nuclear power plants.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

This is what concerns me. If weapons from the west are making it to the front in large #s it could backfire big time as we can supply more missiles than the Russians have tanks. It's ridiculous that so many countries waited till after the Russians invaded to start sending them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

You use the first 48 hours to exhaust the defenders physically and deplete their supply of most effective anti-tank munitions. Then, the 1st Guards Tank Army does the Thunder Run to Kiev. That is not the way we would do it, but the Russians ain't us. In this scenario, the next 36 hours are fairly decisive. Either the attacking force can't get through the clutter on the battlefield in good order for the breakthrough because of the efforts of the defenders, or they make a breakthrough and Ukraine has to try and reform a defense east of Lviv to maintain control of some territory, protect the supply route from Poland, and possibly gather forces for counter attack.

This is what concerns me. If weapons from the west are making it to the front in large #s it could backfire big time as we can supply more missiles than the Russians have tanks. It's ridiculous that so many countries waited till after the Russians invaded to start sending them.

There was a couple of videos from a guy that calls himself "Canadian Prepper" where his "sources" were saying there were multiple transport planes full of "stuff" which he interpreted to mean weaponry into Ukraine in the days leading up to the invasion. My guess is CIA or State Dept. had stuff flown in. Based on how many tanks and other armor have been torched by the Ukrainians, I'd say there were a lot more munitions in those flights than MREs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Trump says Russia "did not invade another country under my watch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev2s7nbmWM
View Quote

See, the thing is that there are lots of cutting and pointed ways to say that after biden bragged about putin being afraid of him, putin is now invading another country while Biden is the commander of the strongest military the world has ever seen. He could have said that, anybody could. Instead trump is talking about how great he was back in the day, like he is a former high school football star. He could just not say anything.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: reelscreamer] [#46]
Russians have not sent in their main group of soldiers yet: Yingst

Main troops haven't arrived yet, This will get much worse if so.

Skip to 1:45 for main info
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By si6oart:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By si6oart:

I don’t like it.

Overly dramatic
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I'm still shocked that a country where 3/4 it's population drinks from the same puddle they shit in gets to vote on anything meaningful.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By dp226:

Everyone should get a rifle, a basic load out of ammo and a LAW.   That would make an invader think 2 or 3 or 4 times before they moved
View Quote

Makes a polite society doesn't it
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
Top Top