Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Veccio:
"suicide" or actual suicide I wonder
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8FA8EFBB-E5D8-4334-A2E6-8B8679EC7D2C_jpe-2294520.JPG

Suicide Sunday in Russia before Market Crash Monday

Why would he be murdered?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:56:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I think US, and as a result, Rubio, has intelligence that military/ground leaders morale is low, Putin/higher command are frustrated, so they are appealing to the military on the ground to just surrender/stop while they may already be thinking it. Wanting them to really think long and hard about the actions Putin has or will request to terminate citizens.
View Quote

I highly doubt this is an appeal to the guys on the ground since they probably don't have a way of seeing it. This could be a "hey, Putin, look what information we have" thing. Imagine the clusterfuck that happens when Putin suspects a traitor in his upper echelons.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:56:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Naporter:

Doesn't matter where the intel came from.  What matters is what they think, and if they think there's a mole, they'll start eating each other.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naporter:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Originally Posted By HostisHumaniGeneris:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

The real purpose of this tweet is to tell the Russians we have a source inside the highest echelons of their military command.  That would scare them far more than any supposed war crimes tribunal. It sows suspicion and mistrust among the Russian General Staff.

Could be SIGINT or something too, but your point stands. Very interesting.

Doesn't matter where the intel came from.  What matters is what they think, and if they think there's a mole, they'll start eating each other.

Yes that's why I said that I agree and his point still stands.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

Except wouldn't he be compromising, or at least narrowing down his source?
View Quote

I suppose it might point to any of the 12 commanders in the facebook group chat.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:

Turn around. Drive home, pick up rifle, kill Russians…
View Quote

I've heard they expect 5-8 million people to flee Ukraine to the west.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Video lol

View Quote
Dang, who is the pretty lady!?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:57:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CTAC:

Welp....if they follow which some are absolutely going to do,  we're going to see just how much NATO can stomach.  Lots of turns of events already and I wouldn't expect that to change.  Some of the most Eastern NATO allies might very well say enough is enough and move on their own if they can't get NATO to jump.

Before anyone says anything about this tweet; cuz it happens every time one is posted from him;  he's been spot on for the last 3 days.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTAC:

Welp....if they follow which some are absolutely going to do,  we're going to see just how much NATO can stomach.  Lots of turns of events already and I wouldn't expect that to change.  Some of the most Eastern NATO allies might very well say enough is enough and move on their own if they can't get NATO to jump.

Before anyone says anything about this tweet; cuz it happens every time one is posted from him;  he's been spot on for the last 3 days.

He really has. I get the feeling he asks what all is classified and what's not before he makes these, so he's not stepping on his dick doing these
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Russian higher ups going "FUCK IT!" and hitting Kiev with thermobaric weapons or tactical nukes, killing millions of civilians in what would definitely be a war crime.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By TripleC:

Fuck...

Let us hope this does not happen.

What does not happen?
Russian higher ups going "FUCK IT!" and hitting Kiev with thermobaric weapons or tactical nukes, killing millions of civilians in what would definitely be a war crime.
If there is intelligence that they are going to use a nuke, someone is going to step in (I hope).
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#11]

I think more of thermobaric and/or just general shelling of civilian areas, especially in Kyiv.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Fuck...

Chemical weapons?

I think more of thermobaric and/or just general shelling of civilian areas, especially in Kyiv.

Remember yellow rain?

Yellow rain was a 1981 political incident in which the United States Secretary of State Alexander Haig accused the Soviet Union of supplying T-2 mycotoxin to the Communist states in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia for use in counterinsurgency warfare.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Action45:

Yeah, things like this make it hard to go to sleep
View Quote

Right inwas just about to shut it down
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Not sure what he is referring to. Could be any number of things. It could be some sort of false flag event using chemicals in a weak attempt to get the home front and the troops on board. It could be he's alluding to some sort of plan to use chems/bio/tactical nukes. Or it could simply be about shelling and bombing civilian occupied areas.

That said, thus far the Russians have actually been much less ruthless than they are typically known for. Sure, they have killed civilians, hit civilian occupied buildings and shot some civilians from what I've heard. But they actually have seemed to go out of their way not to intentionally target stuff like that. Compare this to what they did in Aleppo or Grozny and you'll see what I mean. So I'm not sure they are planning something dastardly like a bio/chem/nuke attack against Ukraine. But I am sure they will start to use more heavy handed tactics if they don't start having more success.
View Quote
I think it as a grave error to think we know what is actually going on there and what has been done or not done in the areas that are occupied by the Russians.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Just now on Fox, Rep. Gonzalez (R) of Texas called for the establishment of a NATO no-fly zone over Western Ukraine.

Something’s up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

On the Ukrainian  side,really interesting guy who leads the Ukr army’s Chechen battalion.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/A7CFF9E7-C513-4750-BC54-6B8CE9B66F35_jpe-2294457.JPG

He’s UK educated and was jailed by the last Putinista regime,been fighting since. His wife was killed in an assasinatuon attempt by the Russians in Kyiv  a few years ago.

Just an aside,the name of his battalion is rather important in our modern history. Dzhokar Dudayev was an ethnic  Chechen Soviet  Air Force general stationed here that refused to issue an order for troops to seize parliament and stop the TV tower from transmitting independence broadcasting.
  Nobody is going to read this probably but he was one of the stranger victims of Arkancide. Clinton had the NSA track him down and the Russians bombed him. Why is this important? He was a secularist and was replaced like the other secular Chechen nationalists with religious zealots. If Clinton had not killed him for Yeltsin you get no Boston Marathon Bombers most likely. Weird huh?
There used to be a street named after him but Russia kept having a fit so we changed it.
View Quote

I read your post, as I do most of your posts, because they are quality.

That is indeed interesting. US permanent bureaucracy has an unfortunate habit of fucking around with things they don't understand, and backing the wrong horse.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Let me help with
" suicided"
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HenryKnoxFineBooks:

You use the first 48 hours to exhaust the defenders physically and deplete their supply of most effective anti-tank munitions. Then, the 1st Guards Tank Army does the Thunder Run to Kiev. That is not the way we would do it, but the Russians ain't us. In this scenario, the next 36 hours are fairly decisive. Either the attacking force can't get through the clutter on the battlefield in good order for the breakthrough because of the efforts of the defenders, or they make a breakthrough and Ukraine has to try and reform a defense east of Lviv to maintain control of some territory, protect the supply route from Poland, and possibly gather forces for counter attack.
View Quote

This is what concerns me. If weapons from the west are making it to the front in large #s it could backfire big time as we can supply more missiles than the Russians have tanks. It's ridiculous that so many countries waited till after the Russians invaded to start sending them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#18]
If putin is ill, I expect him to want to cement his legacy before he dies. By any means necessary. Including weapons of mass destruction. I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

I highly doubt this is an appeal to the guys on the ground since they probably don't have a way of seeing it. This could be a "hey, Putin, look what information we have" thing. Imagine the clusterfuck that happens when Putin suspects a traitor in his upper echelons.
View Quote

Yeah, every single thing Rubio has posted like this has had one purpose, to let them know we know everything they have planned well before they do it. Not only does it sow distrust among the senior leaders, it also has to fuck with them a bit psychologically to know we are that inside their OODA loop.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Could Zelensky win the Nobel peace prize if Ukraine kicks Russias ass and Putin get clapped?
View Quote

If he ran here, he’d literally get 81,000,000 votes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

Just now on Fox, Rep. Gonzalez (R) of Texas called for the establishment of a NATO no-fly zone over Western Ukraine.

Something’s up.
View Quote

They've got to get all the aid into the country
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

This is what concerns me. If weapons from the west are making it to the front in large #s it could backfire big time as we can supply more missiles than the Russians have tanks. It's ridiculous that so many countries waited till after the Russians invaded to start sending them.
View Quote
I can see the strategic value in verifying that the friendly force isn't going to immediately fold and surrender those weapons to the Russians.

Still, feel like they could have had more and been a bit better prepared.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Not sure what he is referring to. Could be any number of things. It could be some sort of false flag event using chemicals in a weak attempt to get the home front and the troops on board. It could be he's alluding to some sort of plan to use chems/bio/tactical nukes. Or it could simply be about shelling and bombing civilian occupied areas.

That said, thus far the Russians have actually been much less ruthless than they are typically known for. Sure, they have killed civilians, hit civilian occupied buildings and shot some civilians from what I've heard. But they actually have seemed to go out of their way not to intentionally target stuff like that. Compare this to what they did in Aleppo or Grozny and you'll see what I mean. So I'm not sure they are planning something dastardly like a bio/chem/nuke attack against Ukraine. But I am sure they will start to use more heavy handed tactics if they don't start having more success.
View All Quotes

Fuck...

@Charging_Handle

Imagine having to invade Canada as a conscripted troop. I am not picking at you, I am completely agreeing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:02:20 AM EDT
[#24]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8FA8EFBB-E5D8-4334-A2E6-8B8679EC7D2C_jpe-2294520.JPG

View Quote

WTF?!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:02:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#25]
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

I said in the beginning this feels orchestrated. From the very top including the US.

The response of the Ukrainian people is fucking amazing. And hopefully they can shock the world.

But don’t be fooled. We got Russia to take the bait and fight us in a proxy war. Ukrainian has American politicians, intel and various forms of support. Questions here if we are providing intel. Of course we are, but not in rapid response to an organic event.

I really feel for the people of Russia. All these sanctions and financial leverage moves are going to hurt them. There’s a difference between fuck Russia and fuck the common Russian. Those thousands of anti war Russian protestors are going to get fucked. So are we, so are common people around the globe. They have gotten the shit end of the stick for over 100 years since the Bolshevik revolution. So has Ukraine. And now they are at war with each other. They are about to get it again.

It’s good to see Putin fail at what he thinks he’s so fucking good at. But when he does and becomes former president of Russia, it will be under a progressive democrat US administration.

Despite the miracle Ukraine appears to be pulling off. We aren’t going to enjoy the “never let a crisis go to waste.” Phase of all this.

Remember this thread. Because we’re all about to become deranged Putin supporters that don’t deserve to breathe US air in democrat controlled America. The narrative is so fast because this was all orchestrated.

Like Covid, the last election, every significant thing that has happened in the last 30 years.

Carry on.
View Quote

Of course it's been orchestrated.
Crooked voting machines to get Biden in...
Covid cooked up by Soros,Gates,Fauci,Klaus Schwab and in a Chicom lab followed by the big pharma jab.
The collapse of the US economy via Covid protocols
Destroying the work force via Covid bucks
Gas prices out of this world shutting down pipelines, canceling drilling contracts, green laws hamstringing oil production.
and now the Global Crisis that will require a global solution...

If the US gets too rowdy and freedom loving...they can easily be reigned in now...Putin can create the greatest disaster
in the history of mankind...

Out of chaos...order.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:30 AM EDT
[#26]
??????????? ???? ?????? ????????????? ?????????? ?????, ????????????? ?????? ???? ? ????
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhwakm121c
View Quote

good find. subscribed
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

Something’s up.
View Quote

I don't think we can risk doing that. This is Ukraine's fight. They aren't a NATO member and we can't risk nuclear war by becoming active participants in that fight. Intel, supplies, moral support and diplomatic efforts yes. But no direct combat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
If there is intelligence that they are going to use a nuke, someone is going to step in (I hope).
View Quote

Could the dust up at Chernobyl and the elevated radiation levels mask the presence of actual weapons so they can hide in plain sight from our sniffers?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:04:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

Yep Pres Toe to Toe is tucked away snoozing safely in Delaware.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:04:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Let me guess.

Pelosi hubby was in the will?

View All Quotes

Suicide Sunday in Moscow before Market Crash Monday

Let me guess.

Pelosi hubby was in the will?

What did he know about HRC?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:04:08 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HostisHumaniGeneris:

The real purpose of this tweet is to tell the Russians we have a source inside the highest echelons of their military command.  That would scare them far more than any supposed war crimes tribunal. It sows suspicion and mistrust among the Russian General Staff.

Very much so. Interesting and foreboding.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

@WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Winter War 2.0

The Ukrainians are outnumbered and outgunned just like the Finns were 83 years ago.

I hope that (like the Finns), the Ukrainians make the Russians pay dearly for every inch of ground they advance.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JPnKS:

Could the dust up at Chernobyl and the elevated radiation levels mask the presence of actual weapons so they can hide in plain sight from our sniffers?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPnKS:
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:

No. Radiological signatures are all unique.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Yeah, every single thing Rubio has posted like this has had one purpose, to let them know we know everything they have planned well before they do it. Not only does it sow distrust among the senior leaders, it also has to fuck with them a bit psychologically to know we are that inside their OODA loop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

Rubio is only posting to try and sound tough and "conservative" and gain support.  He is a typical politician and sucks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Same here, I'm not buying the whole 'send in the conscripts with bad equipment first' thing.
View Quote

Not buying it either
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Taiwan ought to be handing out rifles & ammo to it's own civilian population, lesson learned from Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:08:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Well that's a bit ominous.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Well that's a bit ominous.

This shit is coming unglued.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:08:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Same here, I'm not buying the whole 'send in the conscripts with bad equipment first' thing.
View Quote

What Fox was saying in that segment was that the forces pushing into Kiev were recon elements scouting for avenues of approach and locations of obstacles, etc. The main body hadn't attacked yet. It was poorly worded to say their best forces hadn't attacked yet, what they meant was the main body hadn't begun its assault.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:08:25 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Agreed.

However, look how far we’ve fallen with The Potato at the helm. 45 would tweet these kinds of things himself, and before that, “senior sources” would urgently “leak” such info to key Pentagon reporters.

Today, our nation’s senior war correspondent is essentially Marco Rubio.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:08:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#43]

“Here's what I worry about. I'm in awe of the Ukrainian people. I have never seen a leader rise to the occasion more than [Ukrainian] President Zelenskyy has done. I'm in awe of all of the men and women of Ukraine who are literally willing to die for their freedom. So here's my statement to the American people: It is in our interest to help. When it comes to Putin, you pay now, or you pay later. We should have every C-17 we got in the air flying in food, fuel, ammo into Poland to get in to the Ukraine to help them in this fight. But the more successful the Ukraine is against Russia, the more likely Putin is to go scorched Earth.”
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:08:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#44]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Of course it's been orchestrated.
Crooked voting machines to get Biden in...
Covid cooked up by Soros,Gates,Fauci,Klaus Schwab and in a Chicom lab followed by the big pharma jab.
The collapse of the US economy via Covid protocols
Destroying the work force via Covid bucks
Gas prices out of this world shutting down pipelines, canceling drilling contracts, green laws hamstringing oil production.
and now the Global Crisis that will require a global solution...

If the US gets too rowdy and freedom loving...they can easily be reigned in now...Putin can create the greatest disaster
in the history of mankind...

Out of chaos...order.

View Quote

I believe it was orchestrated, just not by us.  By Russia, China, and India.

China owns 45% of SWIFT.  They made arrangements last year for Russia to partner and combine their financial institutions into a SWIFT-like venture based on the Yuan. Russia invades Ukraine with assurances from China to help soften sanctions, and as part of the predictable sanctions they get SWIFT blackballed, all except the energy portions, which would collapse western economies.  China now pulls out of SWIFT, India follows suit.

Now....Potentially....not only does SWIFT collapse as a whole for everyone, but Russia can pull the rug out from the rest and declare they will just voluntarily sanction themselves through ceasing energy exports.  China and India pick up the resource tab using the new YUAN based banking system.  Not only does the west now have severe energy and economic issues, but their banking system based on the dollar goes tits up...and the dollar goes with it.  The Chinese stand ready with their system intact based on the Yuan.

I'm 90% sure the invasion of Ukraine was a forcing function for a broader plan.  Their initial invasion was essentially their version of 18th ABN Corps and the national guard.  Their doctrinal modernized heavy hitter (1st Guards tank army ) haven't done shit.  We havent seen much of their modern fleet in action at all. Their version of I and III corps has just started moving across the border. If I wanted to force the west into self-deprecating sanctions, inflict pain upon an age old enemy, and do so without risking my most valuable formations, I would probably do it just like this.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JavierGoya7/status/1497249352359628801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-banks-usa-sanctions/chinese-banks-urged-to-switch-away-from-swift-as-u-s-sanctions-loom-idUSKCN24U0SN
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Video lol

Olena Shoptenko
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By tstorms:

And the GGG is damn accurate for FMJ, but it's hardly match grade
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tstorms:
Originally Posted By ag04blast:
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398889/Questions_JPG-2294475.jpg

That last one with the projectiles in boxes really seems odd.

And the GGG is damn accurate for FMJ, but it's hardly match grade

I've heard of people pulling FMJ bullets from military ammo and replacing them with match bullets. Not saying that is what the box of projectiles is for, but it is a possibility.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

That's a little ominous.  If the Russians are backing off, it might signal they're about to do something heinous and don't want to be there when it arrives.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#48]

I assume that is the thermobaric weapon....a TOR-1?  Have I learned anything in 3 days?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mancow:

I like the angry one on the far right.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Former Miss Grand Ukraine joins fight against Russian invasion

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/2BD22B16-801A-4D76-BC06-1EB33A69113B_jpe-2294472.JPG

*Awkward silence....................

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/546602/UkraineArmedCivilians_03_jpg-2294522.JPG
The 4'10" on the left gets a little gun

I like the angry one on the far right.

I want to bounce the dwarf girl on my lap.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Yeah it is. Hope Ukrainians are reading it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RainierV:
Good thread:

Yeah it is. Hope Ukrainians are reading it

In the Hungarian revolution they had trouble slowing vehicles enough to use molotovs and close weapons. They resorted to putting plates down in the roadway. they vehicles stopped because they looked like mines.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
Top Top