BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thanosnap:

....I'm a fan of Peter Zeihan's and he says that just before and after the USSR collapse there was a collapse of the education system and a lot of brain drain. Those that were educated before that are starting to retire. So things like the Yamal liquefied natural gas plant and Kerch bridge were built by foreigners, and they've pulled out. So it's questionable whether they can maintain these things on their own.....

View Quote

Anybody with some life experience and a brain has seen this over and over and over again. Communist/Tyrannical regimes take power and attack anyone smart enough to be a threat.  The intelligent people leave or are murdered and the regime dismantles the education system to villainize them. In less than a generation people are starving.  The most morbidly funny was the African communists killing the white farmers who were literally the only people in the region who knew how to farm. "Why don't we have enough to eat comrade?"
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

By bubble do you mean padded room wearing a helmet and finger painting with poop?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

You'd be correct.

A poster here quipped in the debate thread something like, "Where'd all the Ukiebros in the audience come from?"

And I replied something like "That's most of America," with a link to that recent poll in The Hill.

Turns out life is different outside the bubble!

By bubble do you mean padded room wearing a helmet and finger painting with poop?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Even their teachers are or act traitorous?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Another Russian agent near Bakhmut. Life in prison likely. I think former residents of Bakhmut and gold star families out to get first crack at her.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3200-2931639.jpg

The perpetrator turned out to be a teacher from one of the lyceums in Kramatorsk, who worked for the main directorate of the general staff of the armed forces of the russion federation.

The court chose a preventive measure for her in the form of detention. The investigation is ongoing. The perpetrator faces life imprisonment.

Sadly there have been plenty of Russian collaborators in the UA military, politics, and general population. Security services are scooping them up but a lot to sift through while also waging a war of survival and trying hard to demonstrate to EU that they obey the rule of law and don’t perform summary executions on the spot.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Already outdated as there are numerous COTS V/TOL fixed-wing sUAS now. Has the advantages of range/endurance with the V/TOL advantages of multi-copters. (The manual describes fixed-wings and rotary-wing/multicopters the way manned aircraft are described. sUAS are not like manned aircraft. Lots of things you can do with sUAS you simply can't with full-sized aircraft.)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

pdf file here. https://t.co/8SdKwQoW87

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4WWq1gagAA2sXj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Already outdated as there are numerous COTS V/TOL fixed-wing sUAS now. Has the advantages of range/endurance with the V/TOL advantages of multi-copters. (The manual describes fixed-wings and rotary-wing/multicopters the way manned aircraft are described. sUAS are not like manned aircraft. Lots of things you can do with sUAS you simply can't with full-sized aircraft.)

I'm expecting another revision.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]

I think you may underestimate how many people are walking around out there with broken brains.

Stop and take a wide angle view of modern day society.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

I do get the parameters of this forum, it has to be SFW, I get that. But if I think some of  the Kremlin sympathizers - those who are not paid agents - would develop a different attitude if they actually visited the premises touched by Russian peace or at the very least saw unfiltered footage.  Unless they are total sociopaths with inability to generate any empathy for a victim.  That's why people migrate to telegram channels, for the latest-greatest-uncensored stuff.  Not that this thread is useless, it's just it doesn't really reach people on an emotional level, I think.  It's all tactics and strategy and numbers and maps and stuff.
As usual - Слава Украине

I think you may underestimate how many people are walking around out there with broken brains.

I think so too.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:04:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Auto5guy] [#6]
Drone right to the back of the head.

Twitter Link

Edited to add pic
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:

Twitter Link
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

I thought Nikki did a great job exposing Vivek's lack of international knowledge.

Nikki was UN ambassador, so she just ran circles around Vivek, especially regarding the Ukraine issue.

Vivek's proposal is to freeze the lines as they are. Allow Russia to keep the territory they have seized in return for a pledge to cease all hostilities.

This also comes with a promise to Russia that Ukraine WON'T be allowed to join NATO.

WTF?
View All Quotes
I don’t follow much of the R churn yet but saw this video exchange and was impressed that the crowd seemed to be cheering strongly for Haley’s points about Putin and Ukraine aid. Feel free to correct my impression if you follow this more than I.

I thought Nikki did a great job exposing Vivek's lack of international knowledge.

Nikki was UN ambassador, so she just ran circles around Vivek, especially regarding the Ukraine issue.

Vivek's proposal is to freeze the lines as they are. Allow Russia to keep the territory they have seized in return for a pledge to cease all hostilities.

This also comes with a promise to Russia that Ukraine WON'T be allowed to join NATO.

WTF?

So Vivek’s policy would be Give Russia everything it wants and hope for the best?

He is either an idiot or compromised to Russia. Glad he got soundly ridiculed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

So why the delay in production?  My understanding is they have to get the lines up and running but why not build2 with the radar seeker head?

Cost?
View Quote

The production line makes the interstage to integrate existing SDBs onto existing M26 boosters.It is not making new/more SDBs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#10]

WTF?
View All Quotes
I don’t follow much of the R churn yet but saw this video exchange and was impressed that the crowd seemed to be cheering strongly for Haley’s points about Putin and Ukraine aid. Feel free to correct my impression if you follow this more than I.

WTF?

Yep. I thought the most entertaining part of the debate was when Christie () called Vivek an amateur Obama early on and then, later in the debate, when the subject of Ukraine came up, Vivek basically used a rephrased version of Obama's debate line to Romney about the Cold War being over and the 1980s wanting their foreign policy back.

Can't stand the guy but Christie really nailed him with that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#11]
This is a bit old but in case some of you haven's seen it, it explains a lot. It comes from Russian Prime minister Dmitry Medvedev who (due a constitutional issue on term limits) was actually President of Russia between 2008 and 2012 while Putin was prime minister, but we now know Putin mostly ran the show. Anyway, it comes from the Kremlin:

"WHY WILL UKRAINE DISAPPEAR? BECAUSE NOBODY NEEDS IT
1. Europe doesn’t need Ukraine. The forced support of the Nazi regime, by the American mentor’s order, has put Europeans into a financial and political inferno. All for the sake of bandera’s unterukraine, that even the snobby, insolent Polacks don’t take for a valid country, and time and again toss in the issue of its western areas anschluss. There’s a nice perspective ahead: to permanently put the nouveau-Ukrainian blood-sucking parasites on the decrepit EU’s arthritis-crippled neck. That’ll be the final fall of Europe, once majestic, but robbed off by degeneration.
2. The US doesn’t need Ukraine. True, the military and sanction campaigns are attempted for PR by political blabbermouths, who long ago attested to their impotence and imbecility. Average Americans don’t understand what “Ukraine” is, and where “it” is. Most of them won’t show this “power” on the map on the first take. Why won’t the US establishment focus on inflation and job issues, or emergencies in their home States, instead of a country 404, unbeknownst to them? Why does so much dough go across the ocean?
Sooner or later, they’ll ask for that. Then, storming of the Capitol in January 2021 would seem like scout games.
3. Africa and Latin America don’t need Ukraine. The hundreds of millions spent by US on pointless fights in Ukraine, could finance many development programmes for Latin American and African states.
Latin America is gringos’ backyard – that’s what they’ve been rubbing in for decades. Africa’s had its share of suffering from the genocide, and colonial dependence, imposed by former western slave traders. That’s why the people of African huts and Latin American favelas ask a very reasonable question: for their former suffering and present-day loyalty, why is somebody else rewarded – very, very far away?
4. Asia doesn’t need Ukraine. By Russia’s example, they see “colour” technologies at work to eradicate the largest competing powers. They understand what scenario the America-led collective West has for them if they disobey. “Help us to overcome Russia, and we’ll soon come to you”, the utterly brazen Western leaders tell them. Such gigantic countries as India, China, and other Asia-Pacific states face the big enough challenge of post-pandemic economic recovery, let aside the drugged clowns, with their whining for aid.  
“We are not interested in you”, Asia tells their messengers, responding to the calls to support Ukraine and confine Russia. The country, geopolitically many times closer to Asian powers, the one that historically has proven itself a reliable strategic partner. Do Asian giants need such headache coming from former colonisers?
5. Russia doesn’t need Ukraine. A threadbare quilt, torn, shaggy, and greasy. The new Malorossiya of 1991 is made up of the artificially cut territories, many of which are indigenously Russian, separated by accident in the 20th century. Millions of our compatriots live there, harassed for years by the Nazi Kiev regime. It is them who we defend in our special military operation, relentlessly eradicating the enemy. We don’t need unterukraine. We need Big Great Russia.
6. Finally, its own citizens don’t need the Nazi-headed Ukraine. That’s why out of 45 million people there’re only some 20 million remaining. That’s why those who stayed want to leave for any place: the hated Poland, EU, NATO, to be America’s 51nd state. Joining the Antarctic with its pinguins will also be fine. As long as it’s quiet, and the food’s good. The ruling junta’s criminal ambitions forced Ukrainians to beg and roam around the countries and continents, searching for a better life. All that is for an obscure European perspective. Or rather, to let the harlequin in a khaki tricot and his band of thievish Nazi clowns to put the money stolen from the West into their offshore accounts. Would ordinary Ukrainians need that?
Nobody on this planet needs such a Ukraine. That’s why it will disappear"

And it's pretty much in line with Putin's essay on Ukraine where he says Ukraine isn't a real country and them straying from Russia's orbit is an attack on Russia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Historical_Unity_of_Russians_and_Ukrainians
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66181
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By klinc:

Twitter Link

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/106468/c6f516d0-6d2c-490d-b369-676b8147f58a-165-2931760.JPG

Watching it again I noticed something really cool.  
You can watch the shadow of the drone come in from the left right at the shadow of the orc's head.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#13]

5. Russia doesn't need Ukraine. A threadbare quilt, torn, shaggy, and greasy. The new Malorossiya of 1991 is made up of the artificially cut territories, many of which are indigenously Russian, separated by accident in the 20th century. Millions of our compatriots live there, harassed for years by the Nazi Kiev regime. It is them who we defend in our special military operation, relentlessly eradicating the enemy. We don't need unterukraine. We need Big Great Russia.

View Quote

putin is sure sacrificing a metric shit ton of human life, military stockpiles, naval vessels, international influence and economic value to hold on to something russia doesn't need.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#14]

WTF?
View Quote

It is a blend of all the stupidest ideas all spun into one retarded milkshake.  It was nice to see Nikki demolish him and to see some in the crowd cheer her on.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:28:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#15]
Clues.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Twitter Link

https://i.postimg.cc/SKLRnwnn/Screenshot-20230825-130826.png

Edited to add pic
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Anybody with some life experience and a brain has seen this over and over and over again. Communist/Tyrannical regimes take power and attack anyone smart enough to be a threat.  The intelligent people leave or are murdered and the regime dismantles the education system to villainize them. In less than a generation people are starving.  The most morbidly funny was the African communists killing the white farmers who were literally the only people in the region who knew how to farm. "Why don't we have enough to eat comrade?"
View Quote

It is true that the free thinkers are usually found at the university. And anybody competent enough to govern or make a good military general better be loyal. General Shoigu is just a civil engineer that knows Putin from their days back in St Petersburg in the 90's. The much more competent General Surovikin (and equally a bad guy, nicknamed "General Armageddon" for how he treated the Syrians) found out what happens when your loyalty is questioned. Prigozhin and Surovikin know each other from Syria.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#18]

I think so too.

View Quote

Much earlier in the war there was more unfiltered stuff in this thread. I think it kind of wore on people seeing stuff that they did not want to see. We already know what's happening.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#19]

So Vivek’s policy would be Give Russia everything it wants and hope for the best?

View All Quotes

WTF?

NO!

Vivek is a businessman just like Trump, it's all about wheeling and dealing and that is what he thinks on how Russia can be treated.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#20]
This is a bit old but in case some of you haven's seen it, it explains a lot. It comes from Russian Prime minister Dmitry Medvedev who (due a constitutional issue on term limits) was actually President of Russia between 2008 and 2012 while Putin was prime minister, but we now know Putin mostly ran the show. Anyway, it comes from the Kremlin:

1. Europe doesn’t need Ukraine. The forced support of the Nazi regime, by the American mentor’s order, has put Europeans into a financial and political inferno. All for the sake of bandera’s unterukraine, that even the snobby, insolent Polacks don’t take for a valid country, and time and again toss in the issue of its western areas anschluss. There’s a nice perspective ahead: to permanently put the nouveau-Ukrainian blood-sucking parasites on the decrepit EU’s arthritis-crippled neck. That’ll be the final fall of Europe, once majestic, but robbed off by degeneration.
2. The US doesn’t need Ukraine. True, the military and sanction campaigns are attempted for PR by political blabbermouths, who long ago attested to their impotence and imbecility. Average Americans don’t understand what “Ukraine” is, and where “it” is. Most of them won’t show this “power” on the map on the first take. Why won’t the US establishment focus on inflation and job issues, or emergencies in their home States, instead of a country 404, unbeknownst to them? Why does so much dough go across the ocean?
Sooner or later, they’ll ask for that. Then, storming of the Capitol in January 2021 would seem like scout games.
3. Africa and Latin America don’t need Ukraine. The hundreds of millions spent by US on pointless fights in Ukraine, could finance many development programmes for Latin American and African states.
Latin America is gringos’ backyard – that’s what they’ve been rubbing in for decades. Africa’s had its share of suffering from the genocide, and colonial dependence, imposed by former western slave traders. That’s why the people of African huts and Latin American favelas ask a very reasonable question: for their former suffering and present-day loyalty, why is somebody else rewarded – very, very far away?
4. Asia doesn’t need Ukraine. By Russia’s example, they see “colour” technologies at work to eradicate the largest competing powers. They understand what scenario the America-led collective West has for them if they disobey. “Help us to overcome Russia, and we’ll soon come to you”, the utterly brazen Western leaders tell them. Such gigantic countries as India, China, and other Asia-Pacific states face the big enough challenge of post-pandemic economic recovery, let aside the drugged clowns, with their whining for aid.  
“We are not interested in you”, Asia tells their messengers, responding to the calls to support Ukraine and confine Russia. The country, geopolitically many times closer to Asian powers, the one that historically has proven itself a reliable strategic partner. Do Asian giants need such headache coming from former colonisers?
5. Russia doesn’t need Ukraine. A threadbare quilt, torn, shaggy, and greasy. The new Malorossiya of 1991 is made up of the artificially cut territories, many of which are indigenously Russian, separated by accident in the 20th century. Millions of our compatriots live there, harassed for years by the Nazi Kiev regime. It is them who we defend in our special military operation, relentlessly eradicating the enemy. We don’t need unterukraine. We need Big Great Russia.
6. Finally, its own citizens don’t need the Nazi-headed Ukraine. That’s why out of 45 million people there’re only some 20 million remaining. That’s why those who stayed want to leave for any place: the hated Poland, EU, NATO, to be America’s 51nd state. Joining the Antarctic with its pinguins will also be fine. As long as it’s quiet, and the food’s good. The ruling junta’s criminal ambitions forced Ukrainians to beg and roam around the countries and continents, searching for a better life. All that is for an obscure European perspective. Or rather, to let the harlequin in a khaki tricot and his band of thievish Nazi clowns to put the money stolen from the West into their offshore accounts. Would ordinary Ukrainians need that?

And it's pretty much in line with Putin's essay on Ukraine where he says Ukraine isn't a real country and them straying from Russia's orbit is an attack on Russia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Historical_Unity_of_Russians_and_Ukrainians
View Quote

I’m pretty sure the world doesn’t need Russia.
Let’s find out!
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I somehow missed that segment of the debate but she is correct, VR literally said everything she claims, almost word for word. His foreign policy is sociopathic. It has no human morality. It is too simple and leaves the human relationship out of it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#22]

from the west." https://t.me/boris_rozhin/95848  
View Quote

and several more were downed in the sea west of Sevastopol."  
View Quote

and training camps."
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#23]
On the lighter side, Russia being Russia in the consumer market. Plus vignettes on inflation, nepotism, and forced child labor in schools. Situation normal, all readings nominal, full speed ahead!

Of note are the increased payments for KIA/WIA of 5/3 million Rubles. Or about $50k/$30k. No wonder they report only a fraction and the majority are MIA (no payment).
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3198-2931489.jpg

View All Quotes
On the lighter side, Russia being Russia in the consumer market. Plus vignettes on inflation, nepotism, and forced child labor in schools. Situation normal, all readings nominal, full speed ahead!

Of note are the increased payments for KIA/WIA of 5/3 million Rubles. Or about $50k/$30k. No wonder they report only a fraction and the majority are MIA (no payment).

Heineken left Russia hard, selling all its factories for 102 rubles. But that's not the funniest thing. Not everyone writes to whom exactly she sold them. The factories will go to Arnest Group, the manufacturer of Dichlorvos and Dividic shoe polish. Russian Heineken will be produced by the same company that makes a cockroach remedy. 😂

Producers are asking for permission to raise prices due to the growth of the dollar. As stated in a letter from Rusprodsoyuz to the Interindustry Expert Council, the cost of wheat has already increased by 16% in two months, vegetable oil - by 8%. “The growth in domestic raw materials is due to the exchange rate difference, even if there is an export duty on wheat and oil, not to mention imported ingredients,” the letter says. Therefore, enterprises suggested to retail chains to recognize that the volatility of currencies is a sufficient reason for changing prices for both importers and domestic manufacturers. Manufacturers also insist on reducing the time for reviewing price tags to every two weeks. 😂

President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev has appointed his daughter to the post of assistant. This will be the highest position in the renewed Administration of the President of Uzbekistan. Since the start of his presidency, Mirziyoyev has appointed more than 20 of his relatives to high positions in the country's government, according to local media.

Rules for payments to victims and families of those who died during the creation of fortifications in border regions approved - Cabinet of Ministers. Payments to such citizens were approved earlier by a decree of the President of the Russian Federation. The families of the victims will receive 5 million rubles each. In case of injury, the amount of payment will be 3 million rubles.

The main volume of projected spending from the National Welfare Fund was postponed to the second half of the year. The bulk of spending is transferred to the second half of the year is due to the need to shore up the Ruble and prevent inflation from accelerating.

Krasnoyarsk schoolchildren were forced to sew two tons of clothes for the military. According to the amendments to the law "On Education", from September 1, schoolchildren will be able to be forced to work for free without the consent of their parents.

Holy shit.

Russia is making school children see military clothing as slaves now?

This’s War is almost unbelievable.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By xd675:

Holy shit.

This's War is almost unbelievable.
View All Quotes

Heineken left Russia hard, selling all its factories for 102 rubles. But that's not the funniest thing. Not everyone writes to whom exactly she sold them. The factories will go to Arnest Group, the manufacturer of Dichlorvos and Dividic shoe polish. Russian Heineken will be produced by the same company that makes a cockroach remedy.

Producers are asking for permission to raise prices due to the growth of the dollar. As stated in a letter from Rusprodsoyuz to the Interindustry Expert Council, the cost of wheat has already increased by 16% in two months, vegetable oil - by 8%. "The growth in domestic raw materials is due to the exchange rate difference, even if there is an export duty on wheat and oil, not to mention imported ingredients," the letter says. Therefore, enterprises suggested to retail chains to recognize that the volatility of currencies is a sufficient reason for changing prices for both importers and domestic manufacturers. Manufacturers also insist on reducing the time for reviewing price tags to every two weeks.

President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev has appointed his daughter to the post of assistant. This will be the highest position in the renewed Administration of the President of Uzbekistan. Since the start of his presidency, Mirziyoyev has appointed more than 20 of his relatives to high positions in the country's government, according to local media.

Rules for payments to victims and families of those who died during the creation of fortifications in border regions approved - Cabinet of Ministers. Payments to such citizens were approved earlier by a decree of the President of the Russian Federation. The families of the victims will receive 5 million rubles each. In case of injury, the amount of payment will be 3 million rubles.

The main volume of projected spending from the National Welfare Fund was postponed to the second half of the year. The bulk of spending is transferred to the second half of the year is due to the need to shore up the Ruble and prevent inflation from accelerating.

Krasnoyarsk schoolchildren were forced to sew two tons of clothes for the military. According to the amendments to the law "On Education", from September 1, schoolchildren will be able to be forced to work for free without the consent of their parents.

Holy shit.

This's War is almost unbelievable.

THIS.
IS.
RUSSIA!!!

I am incapable of being shocked by anything out of russia.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Holy shit.

View All Quotes

Heineken left Russia hard, selling all its factories for 102 rubles. But that's not the funniest thing. Not everyone writes to whom exactly she sold them. The factories will go to Arnest Group, the manufacturer of Dichlorvos and Dividic shoe polish. Russian Heineken will be produced by the same company that makes a cockroach remedy. 😂

Producers are asking for permission to raise prices due to the growth of the dollar. As stated in a letter from Rusprodsoyuz to the Interindustry Expert Council, the cost of wheat has already increased by 16% in two months, vegetable oil - by 8%. “The growth in domestic raw materials is due to the exchange rate difference, even if there is an export duty on wheat and oil, not to mention imported ingredients,” the letter says. Therefore, enterprises suggested to retail chains to recognize that the volatility of currencies is a sufficient reason for changing prices for both importers and domestic manufacturers. Manufacturers also insist on reducing the time for reviewing price tags to every two weeks. 😂

Holy shit.

Maybe the high school kids get to help with meat cube disposals?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

That was an interesting glimpse into the sociopathic Russian mind.   You can see where all the shills get their talking points.   I especially like how he said African and S. American natives deserve our dollars more, because of their Loyalty to America.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Why would Norway pay this supposed fine?  Why not laugh in Putin’s face?

Just admit it, Russia is not a nation state, it is a criminal enterprise with visions of conquest and empire. Why does the west keep treating Russia as if it is a legitimate nation?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#29]

You'd be correct.

A poster here quipped in the debate thread something like, "Where'd all the Ukiebros in the audience come from?"

And I replied something like "That's most of America," with a link to that recent poll in The Hill.

View All Quotes

You'd be correct.

NEVER GET OUT OF THE BUBBLE!
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CMOS:
Serious question:  What's it going to take before Putin says, "It's over.  Pull out the troops."

CMOS
View Quote

If you want my opinion, possibly a 9x18 thru the head.  Just like Adolph, when that .32 ACP went thru his head it was over. BUT it is not over until it is over. I don't think Putin will quit.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:28:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#31]

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Friends. Once again, we want to remind you that the statements that have appeared allegedly from the commanders of the PMC Wagner are fake. None of our commanders, publicly or not publicly, has stated anything. Please trust only our official sources.

@razgruzka_vagnera

https://t.me/razgruzka_vagnera/280
Reposts
https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3832
https://t.me/rsotmdivision/10270

While everyone is investigating what happened and who is to blame, with this post I will remember who Dmitry Utkin "Wagner" was, aka 09th, aka 201st.

Dmitry Valeryevich was a man of unbending will and fortitude. Always charged everyone for success. If during the battle the loud ringing voice of the 09th was included in the radio exchange, then despite the difficult situation, we knew that we would definitely win.

09th came to the CP and always controlled how the battle was going.
He felt him well, he knew when to take people away, and when to crush them.

In 2014, when there were battles for Luhansk, "Wagner" took his assistant and moved out for reconnaissance in order to study the situation himself. They opened fire on their position from 120 mortars, his assistant died on the spot, both of his legs were torn off. Utkin's stomach was torn open with shrapnel. As he was being dragged by familiar fighters, he held his own intestines in his hands. I remember the words of my friend, we already then thought that he was everything!

As it turned out, his time had not yet come. He recovered from his wound and continued to fight.

In my memory, his words after the first assaults will always be remembered: "Today we met the enemy, looked at him, he is at us!"

The enemy was also hunting for him in the NWO zone, regular strikes by Hymers.
There were new wounds and return to the front.

A real hero of Russia, holder of many orders.

I can say with confidence that we no longer have people like Utkin and never will.

Thank you for the experience of warfare, Dmitry Valerievich. 🫡

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/10269

The last "Ride of the Valkyries" - what is the future of Prigozhin's empire

Last night, many people on both sides of the ocean breathed a sigh of relief, and some opened champagne. Others sincerely mourned and refused to believe what had happened. The death of Yevgeny Prigozhin became a predictable and expected event - he was a desirable target for all intelligence agencies in the world, as well as for many personal enemies. He constantly tested death for strength even where it was unnecessary for people of his status: he recorded stand-ups under shelling, traveled to the red zone, personally negotiated with representatives of the darkest organizations and structures, from which he could easily not return alive.

But at the same time, the security measures around the businessman and the head of the Wagner PMC have always been exemplary, so at first I didn’t believe in what had happened and I wanted to find another Prigozhin media maneuver in this. So it was in Popasnaya, when he used himself as bait and provoked a strike on the former headquarters of the "Wagnerites" in order to "catch" the Himars rocket for research.

The exact sequence of events will be established by the investigation, but for now it is known that the fatal flight completed the chain of movements of Prigozhin after a week-long and very successful business trip to Africa, in which he and his team traveled around several countries, held a series of negotiations and was very optimistic.

However, he always retained irony, considering himself capable of recovering from any fall. Prigozhin called the tragedy in Khsham on February 8, 2018 the first truly difficult moment - it became sudden and paralyzing news to him. But it was necessary to act: “The first is to take out the three hundredths, the second is to bury the two hundredths, and then it somehow went on, it became clear that life goes on,” Prigozhin himself said.

Even the loss of all assets and the death itself, the head of the PMC "Wagner" did not consider something worthy of regret. He told how once in Libya he and his commanders were driving through the desert, lost their way, got lost and stumbled upon a military jeep stuck in the sand. Several skeletons sat in it, one of which continued to hold the steering wheel. They were blown by a hot wind, blowing scraps of fabric. The picture delighted Prigogine - he considered such a death ideal: at speed, in a military vehicle, in the middle of an endless desert, after being hit by Bayraktar, for example.

He invented the phrase about “the best in hell” himself and hated it when someone looked for good in him - he wanted to look as infernal as possible and considered himself a manifestation of pure evil. Although Prigozhin admitted that in his cynicism and military ingenuity he is far from the commander of the Wagner PMC Dmitry Utkin.

In the event of his death, which Prigogine was firmly convinced of, he had long ago prepared a plan of action for both his military and business and political assets. The businessman, in his own words, broke up with his wife a couple of years ago, although he maintained normal relations with her, and Pavel Prigozhin was supposed to take over his father's affairs.

As for the "musicians", Dmitry Utkin was supposed to lead them. "Plan C" was also envisaged, according to which events developed in reality - "Wagner" also died. In this case, power should pass to the council of PMC commanders under the leadership of Anton Elizarov, Lotus. According to some reports, he himself is now in Africa. Perhaps this is due to the long silence of the council of commanders, which was supposed to issue a statement, but so far no comments have been made from the fighters. According to sources in the company, no decisions have been made yet, and all areas continue to work as usual. A well-built system is waiting for its new leader - or the announcement of dissolution.

https://t.me/readovkaru/4096

WHAT PMC "WAGNER" AND YEVGENY PRIGOGIN ENTERED HISTORY:

year 2014. Yevgeny Prigozhin creates the BTG "Wagner" in St. Petersburg, the fighters are sent to the territory of the LPR. In August, the forces of the BTG "Wagner" liberated the villages of Khryashchevatoye and Novosvetlovka, and in early September, a detachment of "musicians" of 40 people stormed the Lugansk airport.

2015 Wagner divisions take part in the battles for Debaltseve. In the summer of 2015, the first detachments of Wagner PMCs arrive in Syria. After the start of the Russian operation in Syria, the fighters of the unit take part in the battles in mountainous Latakia on the border with Turkey.

2016 Starting from February, the assault detachments of PMC "Wagner" have been fighting in the vicinity of Palmyra. March 13, 2016 Su-25 of the Russian Aerospace Forces attacks a PMC camp in the El Bardo area, several fighters die, the commander of the 4th SHO Andrey Bogatov ("Tramp"), the future Hero of Russia, loses his arm. 27 March 1st SHO Ratibor storms Palmyra. Immediately after the liberation of the city, the “Wagnerites” fall into disgrace: they take away their equipment and withdraw their personnel to the Russian Federation.

2017 After the capture of Palmyra by ISIS militants in December 2017, the Orchestra units are fighting from the T4 airbase to Palmyra. On March 2, the 1st SHO of Ratibor again takes the city by storm. In addition, Wagner PMC detachments are liberating gas fields north of Palmyra, restoring power supply to Syria.

In the summer, Wagner PMC fighters are involved in the battles for the Akerbat fortified area. After the liberation of the area in September 2017, units of "musicians" break through to Deir ez-Zor, releasing the city besieged by IS militants. Following the Wagner PMC fighters cross the Euphrates, gain a foothold in the area of ​​​​the village of Hasham and put an end to the liberation of Deir ez-Zor, clearing the last IS fortified area on the island of Khuveija Katya.

2018 - 2021 US aircraft inflict a massive airstrike on the Wagner convoy near Khasham. At the same time, since the beginning of the year, the Orchestra has been opening an African direction: the first instructors appear in Sudan and the Central African Republic. PMC assault units are taking part in the storming of Tripoli, supporting the forces of the Libyan National Army (LNA).
After the start of fighting in the CAR in 2020, the local military, with the support of PMC assault detachments, push back the militants from Bangui, clear the territory of the CAR in a short time and restore order. Also, PMC instructors begin to work in Mali at the request of the country's government.

2022 Since March 19, Wagner units have been actively participating in a special military operation on the territory of the DPR and LPR. On May 8, Wagner assault detachments storm Popasna, which ends with the defeat of the AFU grouping. Following this, the Orchestra units liberate Svetlodarsk, clean up the territory of the Uglegorsk TPP and go to the outskirts of Artemovsk. The "Bakhmut meat grinder" begins.

2023 Assault detachments of "Wagner" under the command of Anton Elizarov ("Lotus") take Soledar by storm. Problems begin with the supply of ammunition, in which Yevgeny Prigozhin and the leadership of the PMC blame the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. After 224 days of fighting, Bakhmut was liberated in May 2023 by the forces of the Wagner PMC - during the battles for the city, 20,000 soldiers of the unit died, of which 10,000 were volunteers from the prisoners.

In June 2023, PMC units go to rear camps to rest, but on June 23, Prigozhin pushes columns of fighters and equipment to the “March of Justice” across Russia. On June 24, Wagner PMC fighters enter Rostov and begin advancing towards Moscow. After an agreement with the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, by the evening of June 24, units of the Wagner PMC stop the march and begin redeployment from Russia to Belarus.

By the end of the summer of 2023, Wagner units began training with the Belarusian military, and also returned to tasks in Africa. On August 21, an appeal by Yevgeny Prigozhin from Mali is published on the continuation of the work of Wagner PMC on the Black Continent.

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/10273

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:39:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#33]

View Quote

Dear Dmitry:  

Not being one to quibble, but was I misinformed that Africa and the Middle East was reliant on a large amount of the grain grown by Ukraine?  Wasn't it your government that blamed non-country Ukraine for the supply disruptions?  Also, I was wondering about how this not-real country managed to get so many folks you consider ethnic Russians to fight and die for it.  Were they being "delusional" for being upset when the "liberators" liberated them of from those evil western influences, such as washing machines, money, vehicles, cell phones, electricity, chastity, homes, businesses, or, in a lot of cases, the hard chore of respiration?  BTW, how does a country with overwhelming power on a righteous crusade blessed by God manage to lose half of it's tanks and armored vehicles, over half of it's prewar army, a good chunk of it's most modern aircraft, and a large portion of a major naval fleet to a demoralized military of an Unreal Country that doesn't even have an effective navy?  Thank you for your time and I await your prompt response!  

Sincerely,
Saltwater Hillbilly.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Some teachers fuck their students, and some fuck their country.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Another Russian agent near Bakhmut. Life in prison likely. I think former residents of Bakhmut and gold star families out to get first crack at her.

The perpetrator turned out to be a teacher from one of the lyceums in Kramatorsk, who worked for the main directorate of the general staff of the armed forces of the russion federation.

The court chose a preventive measure for her in the form of detention. The investigation is ongoing. The perpetrator faces life imprisonment.
View Quote

I bet she is thinking "I made a really bad choice and backed the wrong horse"
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

This is the Liberal version of "Get Both".
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#37]

WTF?
View Quote
His plan is to hand Russia a win and allow them to rebuild and try again.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:49:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#38]
"How's it going on the river, motherfuckers?"

Video from the recent assault in the direction of Bakhmut. The enemy engaged tanks and clung to every trench in the landing.

Despite everything, the fighters of the 2nd mechanized battalion successfully cleared the area and pushed the occupiers out of their positions.

Footage of the battle with GoPro from the fighters of the Third Assault Division. Let's move on!

3rd OShBr | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | ab3.army | SupportAZOV🇺🇦

https://t.me/ab3army/3057

https://youtube.com/shorts/nohl80Z90Q8?feature=shared
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

I'd expect that as the Ukrainians devise more and more methods for employing them that their full potential can be evaluated more closely. I just find it interesting that I was showing some .mil folks the potential for sUAS over 20 years ago. And now we're seeing that potential coming to fruition.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

View All Quotes

If she's like most female American teachers, she's still in the "Self-righteous Indignation" stage.  The reflection part won't really hit until she's been behind bars for a while and has to start practicing for her Parole hearing
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

A GRU asset. In the area liberated last year, the Russians replaced the teachers with Russians….Ukraians jailed the ones that didn’t run fast enough.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#42]

I think so too.

View All Quotes

I do get the parameters of this forum, it has to be SFW, I get that. But if I think some of  the Kremlin sympathizers - those who are not paid agents - would develop a different attitude if they actually visited the premises touched by Russian peace or at the very least saw unfiltered footage.  Unless they are total sociopaths with inability to generate any empathy for a victim.  That's why people migrate to telegram channels, for the latest-greatest-uncensored stuff.  Not that this thread is useless, it's just it doesn't really reach people on an emotional level, I think.  It's all tactics and strategy and numbers and maps and stuff.
As usual - Слава Украине

I think so too.

They get brainwashed by the people they listen to on TV.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Let’s find out!
View All Quotes

Let’s find out!

I like the way you think
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:11:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#44]

I'd expect that as the Ukrainians devise more and more methods for employing them that their full potential can be evaluated more closely. I just find it interesting that I was showing some .mil folks the potential for sUAS over 20 years ago. And now we're seeing that potential coming to fruition.
View All Quotes

I'm kind of Upset and Glad that I am out of the C-UAS business.  Upset in that the Army has finally discovered that gutting their SHORAD ADA capabilities was a really bad move and are finally willing to fix it.  Glad in that whomever is warming my old chair in Knox Hall is probably being swamped by briefings, RFIs, tactical demonstrations, and conferences to the point of having enough hotel points, car rental points, and frequent flyer miles by now to vacation in Switzerland for a year and only pay for food.  Like, as in coming home for once for a few days and figuring out those strange teenagers hanging out are your kids who you remember being a lot younger last time you saw them.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:11:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#45]
Putin VV about Prigogine EV.

https://t.me/rsotmdivision/10284

ETA-

Probably warrants an explanation

Originally Posted By Prime:
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Is there a translation?
View Quote

That’s the video where Putin talks about Prigozhin and how he made “serious mistakes”. It’s been on CNN.

View Quote

The point of that is the Wagner reaction. There’s only so much information you can derive from emojis, but there’s something there.

Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_3202-2931811.jpg

Why would Norway pay this supposed fine?  Why not laugh in Putin’s face?

Just admit it, Russia is not a nation state, it is a criminal enterprise with visions of conquest and empire. Why does the west keep treating Russia as if it is a legitimate nation?
View Quote

Wild animals aren't allowed to cross the border, wtf ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Sadly there have been plenty of Russian collaborators in the UA military, politics, and general population. Security services are scooping them up but a lot to sift through while also waging a war of survival and trying hard to demonstrate to EU that they obey the rule of law and don’t perform summary executions on the spot.
View All Quotes

The EU is a joke. Executions of traitors on the spot during a time of war is the only proper answer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#48]
As for Vivek, anyone who thinks they can negotiate with the Russians and get an agreement that's worth anything more than toilet paper is completely clueless about the history of such arrangements. That to me speaks volumes about the guy, he has no idea what he's doing. Ditto for his proposals on China and Taiwan.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#49]

WTF?
View All Quotes

WTF?

Perhaps Vivek will be willing to transfer all his billions to me in exchange for a "pledge" to give it back?
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Wild animals aren't allowed to cross the border, wtf ?
View Quote

Migratory animals to boot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5589
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top