BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5588
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Who was the guy who had the z as his profile pic?
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:34:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#2]

https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1687289357990789120
“In Myskhako in Novorossiysk, Russia shooting, explosions in the water. Probably, there is an attack of marine drones,”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MNGearhead:

HELL YA

Easterner going all out drill Sargent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Our class is doing well for the first week. We had the recruits learning about hand signals, practicing different formations, and of course practicing with their AK disassembly/assembly. I started timing them today. I need to stay ahead, but no one beat my time of 35 seconds done normally, and 1:25 blindfolded for a complete breakdown/assembly with furniture.

My idea is to get them so comfortable with knowing their weapon they don't look down at the safety, or the charging handle, etc. Keep their eyes on target for reloads, etc. Just getting their hands on a weapon has definitely lit up their eyes and has them engaged. My partner instructor is very good with CQB and related topics. Once they graduate pre-training we will get to take them shooting and move on to tactical with the other instructors. The idea is to get then comfortable with their weapons, so they can concentrate on tactics when they get to that part of training.

Put them under pressure while doing it. The harder it is in training, the easier it will be in the field.

Well unfortunately there are some fuck ups. They are about to get smoked with some PT in the morning due to some dumb shit that we got word of. I gave them a warning today. Time to do it the hard way. The training only gets harder. They will definitely be doing a lot under pressure.

HELL YA

“WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?!”
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:50:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Its a bit of a tough watch but still a good video.

Has Ukraine’s Counteroffensive Failed? (A Warographics Analysis)

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

lol,

Russia: The Khinzal..

Patriot: "Is a giant pile of garbage that leaves a lot of debris when I shoot them down."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE2GGVG2kWM

lol,

Russia: The Khinzal..

Patriot: "Is a giant pile of garbage that leaves a lot of debris when I shoot them down."

The most famous Sub-Hypersonic Missile ever!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

It's a real paradox. Russia is not a threat because they can't even take a weakened, corrupt, and chaotic next-door neighbor. But Russia has enough military capacity to throw away divisions of equipment and still maintain a line that (so far) can't be broken, and even still make some limited advances.
View Quote

Russia's real "asset", what really makes them dangerous, is their ability and willingness to throw away their people so cheaply and relentlessly. No other Western nation could do it even if they wanted to.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Today on Arfcom I read cheering on/broardcasting troop movements to the Chinese army while it was invading and murdering it's way across the continental United States is just a matter of free speech and should be GTG  

View Quote
I definitely learned something new today!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:58:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#9]

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:59:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#10]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

View All Quotes
Our class is doing well for the first week. We had the recruits learning about hand signals, practicing different formations, and of course practicing with their AK disassembly/assembly. I started timing them today. I need to stay ahead, but no one beat my time of 35 seconds done normally, and 1:25 blindfolded for a complete breakdown/assembly with furniture.

My idea is to get them so comfortable with knowing their weapon they don't look down at the safety, or the charging handle, etc. Keep their eyes on target for reloads, etc. Just getting their hands on a weapon has definitely lit up their eyes and has them engaged. My partner instructor is very good with CQB and related topics. Once they graduate pre-training we will get to take them shooting and move on to tactical with the other instructors. The idea is to get then comfortable with their weapons, so they can concentrate on tactics when they get to that part of training.

Put them under pressure while doing it. The harder it is in training, the easier it will be in the field.

Well unfortunately there are some fuck ups. They are about to get smoked with some PT in the morning due to some dumb shit that we got word of. I gave them a warning today. Time to do it the hard way. The training only gets harder. They will definitely be doing a lot under pressure.

HELL YA

Due to an incident, considering this.
Full Metal Jacket - Jelly Doughnut Scene

As I said before, this is basically a boot camp refresher with a  concentration on training. The problem is some of these guys think that this is some sort of vacation. So unfortunately they have to be reminded quickly to get their shit together and not fuck around with being little asses. In no way is this a power trip on them. We all discussed how to handle getting them in check, and if that doesn't work, they go home.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:03:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#12]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o
View All Quotes

HELL YA

Is  there a thumb sucking Flork patch you can make him wear for a day while he eats his donut?

Just remember how that scenario ended for both! Classic movie.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]

Russian media
‼️The patrol ship of the FSB border service entered the battle and destroyed the enemy attack sea drones in the Myskhako area near Novorossiysk
The footage shows our watchdog, as well as a flaming drone and an explosion

https://t.me/RVvoenkor/50563

Video
Sea drone burned for a long time off the coast of Novorossiysk before the explosion
https://t.me/vchkogpu/40504

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Who was the guy who had the z as his profile pic?
View Quote

Karankawa or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Karankawa or something like that.
View Quote

That’s it.
Said the invasion was “half assed”.

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:16:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#16]
This is an especially interesting bit from Russian Media Monitor, well worth a watch.

Russian state TV argues Ukraine should not exist

It really goes against everything the isolationists and Russophiles say. "Russia just wants a buffer between them and NATO." No, they want to erase the state of Ukraine. "Russia is no threat to the US or NATO." But they say they are already at war with NATO. "There are no US interests in play whatsoever." But Russia wants to form an explicitly anti-American coalition to oppose the US through political, diplomatic, and other means in every place, time, and situation. That sounds like a threat against us to me. "Well, that's just one crackpot." No, it's Russian State television. Honestly, those people are SO misinformed, and just don't want to see or hear anything that goes against their narrative.

That applies to some Ukraine supporters, too, but at least they're on the more moral side.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:17:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#17]
I am actually glad they re arrested that turd( Lira)!

But that was a bad move using an American tranny!

They need to be fighting russias propaganda, not legitimizing it.

eta: it didn't bring the quote
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Sweet wound packing video.

Polish volunteer Damian Duda (combat medic) showed what his work looks like at the front line.
The wounded soldier survived thanks to the timely and high-quality care he received.

https://t.me/combatfootageua/4811

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:29:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#19]
This is an especially interesting bit from Russian Media Monitor, well worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerGZtYAGkg

It really goes against everything the isolationists and Russophiles say. "Russia just wants a buffer between them and NATO." No, they want to erase the state of Ukraine. "Russia is no threat to the US or NATO." But they say they are already at war with NATO. "There are no US interests in play whatsoever." But Russia wants to form an explicitly anti-American coalition to oppose the US through political, diplomatic, and other means in every place, time, and situation. That sounds like a threat against us to me. "Well, that's just one crackpot." No, it's Russian State television. Honestly, those people are SO misinformed, and just don't want to see or hear anything that goes against their narrative.

That applies to some Ukraine supporters, too, but at least they're on the right side.
View Quote

At this point, the Russians have executed hundreds of Ukrainian civilians at a time, raped children as young as four, kidnaped hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian children who will be "adopted" by Russian families, beheaded and castrated POWs on camera, ran torture chambers in occupied territories, mobilized tens of thousands of Ukrainians to be used as cannon fodder, conducted a months long campaign targeting civilian infrastructure in the dead of winter, and have openly espoused their genocidal intent numerous times. It's very, very clear what's going on here. Honestly, I think a lot of people on the right would rather not understand what's going on here, because it makes the position that we should do nothing very untenable and morally reprehensible. Of course, you also get the people who are so far into delusion that they don't even believe the above stuff is actually happening.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Another cheerful, uplifting video from Russian Media Monitor: Ukrainians can't be spoken to or negotiated with, they are godless pagans and must be burned.

Russian Orthodox TV channel advocates genocide of Ukrainians
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:33:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#21]

There have been a couple BUK videos recently, and I know at least one of them was posted. But this one’s delightful and will bear the dupage.

And just for completeness, here’s the other impressive one.

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Another cheerful, uplifting video from Russian Media Monitor: Ukrainians can't be spoken to or negotiated with, they are godless pagans and must be burned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0WAPHQX49s
View Quote

Western decision makers really, really need to understand that we're not dealing with a normal state or even a normal society at large. We're dealing with a society that has spent over a century molding itself to be the exact polar opposite of everything the west stands for. Russian hybrid warfare against the west never actually stopped post-1991, we just stopped adequately defending ourselves.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:00:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#23]
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Can f-16 network in to patriots to knock down ka-52's?    Can the f-16 radar even see that far for a pac missile to hit them?
View Quote

Rotary wing assets are designed to utilize ground clutter and terrain to hide. You aren't going to detect and hit them woth patriot, and F16's will have to get significant elevation to detect them as well, which is deadly.  And since their anti tank missile has a range of 15 km, they can sit well behind the line and snipe armor from a relatively safe diatance.  They are a real problem unfortunately.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Long and well done AAR of GoPro video by three of the Azov “Decepticons”.
Really well translated subtitles.

????????? ?? ????? ? ???? ?????? ??? ???????, – ????? 3 ???? ?????????? ????? ???????
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

And a good number of turncoats here, Agree with him.  

I hope someone’s archiving all this Russian Media propaganda.  This is the Soul of Russia.   This is what we’re up against.    This is what the whole World is trying to defeat.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#26]

As I said before, this is basically a boot camp refresher with a  concentration on training. The problem is some of these guys think that this is some sort of vacation. So unfortunately they have to be reminded quickly to get their shit together and not fuck around with being little asses. In no way is this a power trip on them. We all discussed how to handle getting them in check, and if that doesn't work, they go home.
View All Quotes

HELL YA

This one always cracks me up..."You wagon burning son of a bitch!!"  

MOVIE CLIP : HACKSAW RIDGE - VINCE VAUGHN [FUNNY SCENE]
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#27]
A good interview with an Australian who left the military there and went to Ukraine because he wanted to do actual military stuff instead of just training for military stuff. He's in the legion. He loves what he is doing, it's why he volunteered.  There are also some things he is not happy about.
It's The Combat I Want - Viral Aussie Fighter In Ukraine - Uncut Interview

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Good. Then they can STFU about negotiations. And just die silently. There is nothing more for you assholes to say. You are doing everything in your power to annihilate Ukraine. So just shut the fuck up and keep dying. You have like five nations that are willing to hang into your bloody coattails. Every other nation sees you are modern day Mongrols sitting on a pile of arms from a long lost empire. Your nation is dying. Your culture is toxic. Nobody likes you or listens to your constant  blather. STFU and die some more.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 12:50:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:00:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Another really good wound packing video- medic decides to convert a tourniquet to a pressure dressing. Can’t say I agree with everything shown/argued, but  compared to what Russians are getting it might as well be a different century.

Fire fracture of the humerus with massive soft tissue defect
⚡️
They decided to try to convert the turnstile, because it failed at the previous stage of evacuation, and we had to go for another 1 hour to the stabilization point.
Before us, the turnstile stood for 1.5 hours...
And these are the risks of losing a limb.
They decided to try to save the hand

✅turnstile conversion
First we started with Combat Gauze
Then I continued the tamponade with a new for me tamponade material - Sam Chito 100.
It is based on chitosan - I really liked it! Cool structure, pleasant to work with and worked very effectively in this case💪🏼

✅ Pharma: Ketamine 150 mg, Tranex 2g, Ondansetron 8 mg, Dexketoprofen 50 mg, Midazolam 5 mg, Infusion

✅ splinting

✅ evacuation

Click To View Spoiler
https://t.me/ukrainian_militant/17799

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:01:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher15] [#31]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerGZtYAGkg

That applies to some Ukraine supporters, too, but at least they're on the more moral side.
View Quote
Misinformed?  Doubt it.  Some of them want to see Ukraine genocided.  Others are less intelligent than a rock.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:09:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Nightly summary (04.08.2023 04:50 RO/UA time):

The good news you've been waiting for:

1. Battle for #Bakhmut 2.0:

- #Klischiivka has been abandoned by the Russians/liberated by the Ukrainians, however, we think about it, at this point, Klischiivka is no longer in Russian hands at all;

- #Andriivka, liberated, was attacked at least twice by VDV troops who were blown away by the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU);

- #Kurdyumivka is contested, already about 30% under Ukrainian control;

Personal opinion: basically at this point the Ukrainians can move up to Opytne and cut one of the 3 lines "feeding" Russian troops in Bakhmut. T0513 cutting Bakhmut from the south (Opytne) to the north (Krasna Hora). Another route, T1302 from Soledar is cut off by Ukrainian artillery in the Bilohorivka area. The last logistical line (GLOC) T0504 cutting Bakhmut from the west (Ivanivske) to the east is also likely to be prohibited when the Ukrainians reach Opytne.

2. Counteroffensive - Southern Front-#Zaporojie:

2.1 #Vasylivka axis: AFU advanced towards Luhove. So it is a few km from Valykivka, which is an important logistical point.

2.2 #Orihiv-#Tokmak axis: AFU broke through one of the fortified lines between Robotyne and Verbove (the maps in the pictures are not updated).

Personal opinion: Robotyne is probably in preparation for a semi-chase similar to the battle for Gazala (2nd) in WW2, won by Erwin Rommel. About 5k to the south is the main fortified line of the Surovikin Line. There will be an extreme test for the AFU.

Personal opinion: this is why the Ukrainian generals are not in a hurry, because they don't care how much we want to break through quickly. They are primarily interested in getting as many Ukrainians as possible to survive. And can we blame them?

2.3 #Velika-Novosilka axis: the Russians tried to recapture Staromayoriske. They failed. Urozhaine is contested and the Ukrainians are not only advancing into the village but through the east, [SOURCES!!!] Ukrainian military (probably reconnaissance troops) have approached #Staromlynivka. More I don't think I need to write.

PERSONAL OPINION: Here the #Surovikin Line is much more weakly fortified and is the axis leading to Mariupol. Once there, I repeat, we will witness atrocities for which we are not prepared.

2.4. #Kherson axis: the #Olesky bridgehead is widened. the Russians fail to eliminate practically 2 Ukrainian companies.

Personal Opinion: keep an eye on Hola Prystan (southwest of Herson) where we are likely to see a new AFU bridgehead across the Dnieper, and this will raise big questions for the Russians, who will have a problem with "defending the NEW Herson front" or the South-Zaporozhye front.

3. The attack on Izmail 2 days ago damaged houses in Ceatalchioi. The Ministry of Defence tells us not to worry, but the Mayor of Ceatalchioi says some witnesses say that Russian drones flew over their houses.

Personal Opinion: Arm Ukraine to defend itself against air strikes. Because Russia's illegal invasion puts our citizens at risk. Ah. And no, I don't want us to go to war, nor do I want us to shoot down Russian drones. But I want the Ukrainians to be able to defend themselves, so they can defend us. This time, it's not just a slogan. It is a reality!

---
The counteroffensive is working, despite the Russians. Bakhmut is affected, especially by the decrease in Russian ability to defend it, although I don't think [SPECULATE] that the Ukrainians want to liberate it and use troops to die there, but will ban supplies to it and then basically the Russian "victory" will prove to have been a loss in reality.

Why? Because #Bakhmut  is not strategic, but symbolic for Putin - at this point more than for Ukraine. The AFU can retake it without firing a shot inside Bakhmut, even though that has already happened (the AFU has already entered Bakhmut, [SPECULATE] just so it is no longer 100% Russian controlled.

The counteroffensive works regardless of our desire to be quick. Because it is about the lives of the people, the Ukrainians. It's not about a football match, and this war is not an entertaining show. That's why we have second-hand TV shows. Here we discuss death, pain, filth, and sorrow.

Any retweet, comment, and like would help spread the news and fighting on the informational war! Thank you!

Map sources: mine and @LeafletJS (deepstatemap)

Slava Ukraini!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:17:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:21:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:24:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Not sure about this one.
Battery facility may have been making drone batteries.

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:33:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 1:39:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Prime:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2oWJl6WYAInMkm?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

LOL, I sure hope Niger forces them to intervene.  They will get smashed!
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 2:21:10 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
Once upon a time, my squad was fucking up in a big way. Doing dumb shit, missing time hacks, just stupid stuff. The normal minor course corrections werent having the intended effect. So...I went to the store one night. Spent a few bucks. Got them in formation the next morning and issued them all pacifiers. They were to maintain it on their person until further notice - whenever I decided they had stopped acting like fucking children and could be functioning adults again.

Half the squad was beyond words pissed. The other half laughed, and understood where I was coming from. The entire squad tightened their shit up and did what they were supposed to do.

One soldier carried that binky with him until he ETS'd.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:03:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JSteensen:
Once upon a time, my squad was fucking up in a big way. Doing dumb shit, missing time hacks, just stupid stuff. The normal minor course corrections werent having the intended effect. So...I went to the store one night. Spent a few bucks. Got them in formation the next morning and issued them all pacifiers. They were to maintain it on their person until further notice - whenever I decided they had stopped acting like fucking children and could be functioning adults again.

Half the squad was beyond words pissed. The other half laughed, and understood where I was coming from. The entire squad tightened their shit up and did what they were supposed to do.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JSteensen:

Based mofo!  Genius. 😁
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:12:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Apparently Apple executives are falling out of windows they are laughing so hard. Obviously Putin told Dale Carnegie to fuck off, and instead attended Orban’s School of “How To Make Enemies and Keep Them That Way.”

How does Apple recover from a $4,609 fine?!
Will Apple disable all products and apps located in Russia to avoid further fines? Will Tim Cook be able to sleep tonight?
https://www.reuters.com/technology/russia-fines-apple-not-deleting-inaccurate-content-ukraine-conflict-tass-2023-08-03/
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:22:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#42]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:39:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah, looks like Moscow will have company soon at the bottom of the Black Sea.

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1687351254014377985?t=SPv6ZK_Lvl7aA1MUluFxWA&s=19
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:40:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Not sure about this one.
Battery facility may have been making drone batteries.

View Quote

Somebody put an interesting sound into the first video.

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:44:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Fltot:
Yeah, looks like Moscow will have company soon at the bottom of the Black Sea.

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1687351254014377985  ?t=SPv6ZK_Lvl7aA1MUluFxWA&s=19  
View Quote

Always delete everything behind the last number when you post Twitter links, starting with the "?"  

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:46:21 AM EDT
[#46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ropucha-class_landing_ship
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:47:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View Quote

Yeah sucks to see Western tech in the hands of the enemy. I heard that spectral netting is especially prized these days too. I know it's easy to say not being in combat there myself but still they have to remember the thermites if you're going to abandon equipment. Seems like neither side likes destroying their own stuff in the hopes of future recovery.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#49]

No, they could NOT have peace tomorrow if they give up land. Ukraine has no right to exist independent of Russia, have you read NOTHING of what Russia has been saying?

Here's the vote for independence in 1991:
https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ukraine_LeftAffixedMaps_3.png
Since 2022, the "pro-Russian" people in Ukraine have been turning their backs on Russia, making every effort not to speak the language of the "invader," taking Russian-language books to be made into toilet paper. The "separatist" movement in Donbas was 100% initiated by FSB, an FSB leader stated on video that he had to force the local councils to support independence from Ukraine. There are no "pro-Russian" parts of Ukraine anymore, if there ever were. All the pro-independence people are getting literally killed in a war that Putin started for Putin's benefit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Bakelite47:
They're losing tons of bright men in the trenches, women are leaving as refugees, their shit is getting bombed constantly. They could have peace tomorrow, but they would have to give up land. Which they are not willing to do. Imo they would be better off without the pro Russian parts of Ukraine, but it's not my country.

Which “pro-Russian” parts of Ukraine are you talking about?  Be specific please.

No, they could NOT have peace tomorrow if they give up land. Ukraine has no right to exist independent of Russia, have you read NOTHING of what Russia has been saying?

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ukraine_LeftAffixedMaps_3.png
Since 2022, the "pro-Russian" people in Ukraine have been turning their backs on Russia, making every effort not to speak the language of the "invader," taking Russian-language books to be made into toilet paper. The "separatist" movement in Donbas was 100% initiated by FSB, an FSB leader stated on video that he had to force the local councils to support independence from Ukraine. There are no "pro-Russian" parts of Ukraine anymore, if there ever were. All the pro-independence people are getting literally killed in a war that Putin started for Putin's benefit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Ukrainian_parliamentary_election

The parts that voted for a pro Russian party? There are 2 million Ukrainian refugees who chose to live in Russia rather than in Europe. Maybe some of them? The soldiers who have been fighting against the central government for the past 10 years?

I'll make it simple: do you think people in northern Ireland want to be part of Ireland, or the UK?

Anyway, fuck Putin for starting this mess.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Bakelite go be a genocide supporting Russian shill somewhere else. Why do you people continuously fake concern and claim its Ukraine that needs to give up land?  Are you a coward?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Bakelite47:
They're losing tons of bright men in the trenches, women are leaving as refugees, their shit is getting bombed constantly. They could have peace tomorrow, but they would have to give up land. Which they are not willing to do. Imo they would be better off without the pro Russian parts of Ukraine, but it's not my country.

Which "pro-Russian" parts of Ukraine are you talking about?  Be specific please.

Bakelite go be a genocide supporting Russian shill somewhere else. Why do you people continuously fake concern and claim its Ukraine that needs to give up land?  Are you a coward?

When did I ever say I support Russia in this war? When did I ever say Ukraine needs to give up land? When did I ever say that the US should not support Ukraine?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5588
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top