Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5585
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]

All clear given about an hour ago.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Another receiver of ar15 funds says thank you

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/419667/D5B365AC-AB1C-429D-9EF2-8543FB64FD30_jpe-2610073.JPG

2022 winter gear drive
View Quote

Beautiful sights!

Every night they sleep warm, charge their batteries is another increase in the kill ratio
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiL0sQCXkBAPZOv?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Never underestimate your enemy. I hope Mozart Group is going to make Wagner bleed for this.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

The launchers aren't expendable so of course the bottleneck is the ammo. If we build rockets as fast as the launchers, we get, what, 96 rockets a year at full capacity? I think I'm missing your point here. Nobody is saying we can't build 96 rockets per year.

200 rockets a day lasts hell of a lot longer than 1200 a day. It's pretty simple reasoning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kagetora:
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

100 systems fire five times as many rockets. I bet that's a big part of the reason.

Bingo. The bottleneck isn't the launcher it's the ammunition, and that's why I think we should be doing the war footing for domestic production model. We actually are really shitty as a military at keeping enough precision guided munitions on hand for certain systems. Frankly we need to exercise that production surge capability.

Put your bingo card away. You didn't win. It's an apples to oranges comparison. Maybe apples to basketballs.

It's a big difference between building a HIMARS system and building ammo for it to shoot. Ask me how I know. It'd be from trying to build military aircraft, including F-22's, vs building what they poop out of their hatches.

I won't argue that we've let shit slip as far as our manufacturing goes...but I'll happily contest the idea that we can't build ammo as fast as we can build complex platforms to launch it.

The launchers aren't expendable so of course the bottleneck is the ammo. If we build rockets as fast as the launchers, we get, what, 96 rockets a year at full capacity? I think I'm missing your point here. Nobody is saying we can't build 96 rockets per year.

200 rockets a day lasts hell of a lot longer than 1200 a day. It's pretty simple reasoning.

Poor wording by my tired mind. The last line should have read "...but I'll happily contest the idea that we can't build ammo much faster than we can build complex platforms to launch it."
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]

I may be wrong but I think nammo or Ruag bought the mini grenade design or are the main producer of small cool grenades and Ruag won’t ship to Ukraine. Swiss only sell to Russia apparently.

One of the big issues that’s come out of this war is the EU ownership web. Swiss company made all over Europe won’t sell to Ukraine, god forbid if the Hungarians owned stocks in any of the major factories, Ukraine would be screwed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

Sent you a box of CR123s; sorry I don’t own any VOG-17s or any other explosives to send over.

Joking aside:  while the Finns are answering the call for AA ammo for the German Gepards, could other countries in Europe step up by producing a specific drone grenade?  

I know the Poles have a large domestic arms industry and the Czechs are famous for their explosives industry; the Italians are know for their manufacturing flexibility and speed of production.

And the former USSR countries really must do a search for any VOG-17 stockpiles.

It will be hard to beat those VOG's. There long slender shape with 360 frag pattern. Maybe some of those Dutch mini-grenades? Dropped 3-4 at a time?

I may be wrong but I think nammo or Ruag bought the mini grenade design or are the main producer of small cool grenades and Ruag won’t ship to Ukraine. Swiss only sell to Russia apparently.

One of the big issues that’s come out of this war is the EU ownership web. Swiss company made all over Europe won’t sell to Ukraine, god forbid if the Hungarians owned stocks in any of the major factories, Ukraine would be screwed.

The good news is, RUAG Ammotec was sold to Beretta not long ago.

ruag.com link
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Never underestimate your enemy. I hope Mozart Group is going to make Wagner bleed for this.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiL0sQCXkBAPZOv?format=jpg&name=large

I thought Mozart Group don't bear any weapons?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:18:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#12]
It's amusing this thing is getting contracts after being silent for years.

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/saab-expects-first-contract-soon-for-new-glsdb-artillery-weapon
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View Quote

Even if they are not personally pulling triggers(I'm not convinced), they are giving really good training to Ukranians who will. And as their name is a direct "fuck you" to Wagner, it seems like they have made their intentions clear.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Konstantine believes the dam is starting to break on what Russia has been telling their population about , well pretty much everything, vs reality. He is convinced the russian people are about to learn about what is going on as pro-kremlin mouthpieces are starting to speak up about the military situation, the economy situation, and the lack of manufacturing in Russia of trains and planes and everything they get from the west.
He is a russian refugee with business experience. He makes clear he doesn't claim to be an expert.

TRUTH'S COMING OUT IN RUSSIA
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Fuel for thought... what was Jimmy Carter doing as an election monitor around the world after he was voted out of the white house?  Was he learning some things and coaching the demorat party?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Originally Posted By strykr:

Ukraine will either become part of NATO or develop its own nuclear weapons. The knowledge is there and so is the motivation. Russia cannot take Ukraine by force.

If UA never  gave up its own nukes circa 1991, this war would have never occurred.
if democrats didn't steal the 2020 election this would have never happened

Hesrightyouknow.gif

Fuel for thought... what was Jimmy Carter doing as an election monitor around the world after he was voted out of the white house?  Was he learning some things and coaching the demorat party?

Desperately trying to remain relevant for something other than incompetence.  The only people that think this shit stain is worth listening to are the delusional left.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Prime:
….
According to him, the disappearance of Girkin from the public field happened at the moment when the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation Serhii Shoigu began to fight with those bloggers who were beyond his control and actively criticized him.
….
On November 17, the District Court of The Hague found Ihor Girkin one of the three guilty of the downing of flight MH17 in Donbas and the death of almost 300 passengers and crew members. The terrorist was sentenced to life imprisonment in absentia.
View Quote

I think it vastly more likely they wanted him out of the international media sphere before his sentence came down, and all that dredged up and in the headlines again.  Having a notorious and wanted war criminal as a de facto spokesman is bad look, even for Russians.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:49:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erno86] [#17]
"Families Of Russian Conscripts Complain About Lack Of Ammo And Food For Troops"
View Quote

Families Of Russian Conscripts Complain About Lack Of Ammo And Food For Troops
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#18]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLKsRJPwOI
View Quote

"This video isn't available anymore."

.......and now it's back. I don't know what is going on.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#19]
GLSDB is a de facto cruise missile and could be pretty useful. I wonder how vulnerable they are to interception.

I also wonder how many CRV7 rockets have escaped destruction so far and if they could be deployed on hummers as a direct fire weapon.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#20]
"Listen to an intercepted Russian soldier phone call obtained by CNN"
View Quote

Listen to an intercepted Russian soldier phone call obtained by CNN
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

Desperately trying to remain relevant for something other than incompetence.  The only people that think this shit stain is worth listening to are the delusional left.
View Quote

I always thought of his activity with Habitat For Humanity was like court ordered community service for the damage he had done to the USA.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

They folks they trained do. The Americans themselves are just advisors, the group of men/volunteers they trained are the fighting part of mozart.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#23]

"This video isn't available anymore."

.......and now it's back. I don't know what is going on.
View Quote

My bad...
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#24]
CNN is so Johnny on the spot with their exclusive reporting.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

This timeline we are in is all tarded......
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#27]

The only reason I can think that they're doing it is as a Morale thing for both sides. For the Russians it's "How the fuck do the Ukrainians still have aircraft up? What the hell is our ADA/air support doing?" For the Ukrainians it's "Oh look our air support is here!" in a way that they can see with way more clarity than a drone.
View Quote

Evidence of that argument.
https://t.me/CombatFootageBackup/40350
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Should be TRLG-230, from Turkey.

Nice video in tweet.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#29]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiJ_yupWYAE0BoD?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiJ_zTrXEAIjNAi?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

So what's the next step if Ukraine decides to cross Russia's border and attack their staging areas in Belgorod?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Estimated guided Russian weapons left as of November 18th.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiKSjoPWIAAhR7k?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
Why is the S-300 listed? The S-300 is a Surface-To-Air missile. (Some flight simmers here probably recognize it as the west's name for it, the SA-10 "Grumble".)

Is it viable against ground targets? How accurate is it when you fire with the radar surface-to-air guidance turned off and aim "Ballistically"? Are the warheads powerful against tough ground targets when they're designed for destroying aircraft?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Sent you a box of CR123s; sorry I don’t own any VOG-17s or any other explosives to send over.

Joking aside:  while the Finns are answering the call for AA ammo for the German Gepards, could other countries in Europe step up by producing a specific drone grenade?  

I know the Poles have a large domestic arms industry and the Czechs are famous for their explosives industry; the Italians are know for their manufacturing flexibility and speed of production.

And the former USSR countries really must do a search for any VOG-17 stockpiles.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DonKey153:
Originally Posted By doc540:

In many vids they continue to just hunker after other grenades have fallen around them.

I'm thinking many may just be green and terrified into freezing.

There's a reason they're dropped from the altitude that they are.

VOGs are critical low in UA.

Sorry to hear that!

I would have hoped Eastern Europe would have had more of those to donate (maybe they will find some?)

I’ve posted this before:  https://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2019-12/1577015719_07-vog-17.jpg

This version of the 30mm VOG-17 is meant for a Russian belt fed full auto grenade launcher.  The Ukrainians discard the steel case and propelling charge to save weight, and they add 3D printed fins for drone drop duty.

But there is another version of the VOG-17:

https://s3.envato.com/files/231577366/screenshot001.png

Obviously this version isn’t suitable for grenade launcher use, but rather, it meant to be thrown.  

The Ukrainians also modify and drop both US and Ruskie impact-detonating 40mm grenades, modified for the purpose.

Yeah all the VOG ammo is in very short supply and I’m not sure anyone makes it other than Serbia and Russia or something. 40mm HEDP is used but it’s not as good (compromise round) for Anti personnel as you cutaway shows. They are starting to manufacture stuff 3-D, but it’s a huge army with three lines of supply, one for the territorial guys (whatever they can get) for example the rapira is still a primary anti tank gun in many units. They will have some RPGs and panzerfausts (much loved) and NLAWs but generally those are kept at the company CP and distributed as needed. Grenades are everywhere. Same with NG troops. The regular army pulls better stuff unless they are in Bakhmut where supplies were stored for years, SSO and Airborne has better pickings generally but it’s such a plethora of stuff from so many places it really depends where your at. I can say that Vogs are low low so much so you’ll rarely see gps on Aks or AGLS used anymore. Same with the Hydra 82mm mortar thing . They might capture some and use it till they run out but the Soviet stuff is running low in some cases. Whole depots of that stuff is being accumulated. They make 40mm there but it’s low production, they even have a cool light weight 40mm mk19 AgLS machine gun domestically designed and manufactured but last I heard maybe 100 had been made. That was pre war so I’m not sure now. Same with ARs, they make good ones Zbroyar but not enough to really matter.

I think the Ukrainians should try and switch to domestic, craft produced drone drop munitions.

In middle school, I was big into Air Cannons / Potato Cannons. We fired these PVC darts, made from 7"x1/2" PVC and the top of a water bottle, which served as the fins. Worked like a giant blowgun dart. A few times we stuck .22 Nail Gun blanks in the nose cone, and shot them into walls, where they'd go off with a nice bang.

Demo one I just built for the picture; its empty.

It would not be difficult for Ukraine to convert these little guys into 2xVOG surrogates. Fill with scavenged HE from anti tank mines, put an impact activated blasting cap in the nose (this could be as simple as a dowel rod that slams into the cap, held with a bit of scotch tape), wrap the body in notched wire or adhesive affixed bbs.

Basically the same form factor as the 2x VOGs. And with the water bottle base, theres no need for 3D printing fins, as they fly with surprising accuracy and stability with just the water bottle base.

They could turn out a number of these very quickly with minimal hand tools, and wouldn't even need electricity.

I'm not sure how I'd get the idea to 'Ukrainian Drone Command' but hopefully someone can.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Nice video in tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiG1ngrWQAQjKu2?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

Marketing on a new level.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#33]

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/saab-expects-first-contract-soon-for-new-glsdb-artillery-weapon
View Quote

That always seemed like an extremely cool and promising option. Basically like a rocket launched mini airstrike the way it can fly in a 360 degree pattern.

Ground-Launched Small Diameter Bomb (GLSDB) - Gives revolutionary long range precision strike
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Why is the S-300 listed? The S-300 is a Surface-To-Air missile. (Some flight simmers here probably recognize it as the west's name for it, the SA-10 "Grumble".)

Is it viable against ground targets? How accurate is it when you fire with the radar surface-to-air guidance turned off and aim "Ballistically"? Are the warheads powerful against tough ground targets when they're designed for destroying aircraft?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Estimated guided Russian weapons left as of November 18th.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiKSjoPWIAAhR7k?format=jpg&name=large

Well, Russia has been using them for months in a surface to surface mode.  Estimated range is 75km.

More info here.  https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/russia-now-firing-s-300-surface-to-air-missiles-at-land-targets-in-ukraine-official
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

That always seemed like an extremely cool and promising option. Basically like a rocket launched mini airstrike the way it can fly in a 360 degree pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP883020gE0
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP883020gE0

If currently non NATO Sweden announces they sold them to Turkey I think I know where they will end up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Latest info on the Iranian drones and their disassembly.  Just scroll down and images should load with text on the left.

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/7a394153c87947d8a602c3927609f572
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#37]

I imagine less physically effective/reliable but even more psychologically effective, especially on video.

They should be very effective though on targeting supply trucks if located.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hking:
From a few pages back someone posted a drone dropped incendiary/Molotov. I wonder how effective versus a explosive like a VOG is on Russians hiding in their little foxholes.

I imagine less physically effective/reliable but even more psychologically effective, especially on video.

They should be very effective though on targeting supply trucks if located.

Videos of screaming Mobiks on fire running in every direction will NOT help Russia’s recruitment efforts.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Poor wording by my tired mind. The last line should have read "...but I'll happily contest the idea that we can't build ammo much faster than we can build complex platforms to launch it."
View All Quotes

100 systems fire five times as many rockets. I bet that's a big part of the reason.

Bingo. The bottleneck isn't the launcher it's the ammunition, and that's why I think we should be doing the war footing for domestic production model. We actually are really shitty as a military at keeping enough precision guided munitions on hand for certain systems. Frankly we need to exercise that production surge capability.

Put your bingo card away. You didn't win. It's an apples to oranges comparison. Maybe apples to basketballs.

It's a big difference between building a HIMARS system and building ammo for it to shoot. Ask me how I know. It'd be from trying to build military aircraft, including F-22's, vs building what they poop out of their hatches.

I won't argue that we've let shit slip as far as our manufacturing goes...but I'll happily contest the idea that we can't build ammo as fast as we can build complex platforms to launch it.

Ah, got it. Either way, I hope we can start pumping those things out and giving them to Ukraine like candy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sq40:

They may be material poor?  No tarps or adequate fabric available?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
I just can't understand the absolute idiocy of not having the slightest overhead cover. Just a bunch of branches propped over the hole if nothing else. It just seems amazingly stupid to me.

Yeah since the beginning of this I've seen a number of vehicles and people who could have been saved with something as simple as a tarp strung up above them, or a basic A-frame tarp shelter to deflect the grenade / provide standoff.

Not to mention the tarps ability to reduce the drones ability to tell if a hole is occupied or not...its madness.

I wonder, are these frontline guys not getting any video like we see on r/combatfootage etc?

I'm surprised the Russians just don't run a few tanks into a shack or somebodys house, knock them over, and ransack for lumber.  Dirt and wood arent hard to find.

Im convinced the trench is part of their doctrine so they can be easily supervised.

In contrast, here is what right looks like. Branches and dirt.

link

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

I'm surprised the Russians just don't run a few tanks into a shack or somebodys house, knock them over, and ransack for lumber.  Dirt and wood arent hard to find.

Im convinced the trench is part of their doctrine so they can be easily supervised.

link

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CharlieR:
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
I just can't understand the absolute idiocy of not having the slightest overhead cover. Just a bunch of branches propped over the hole if nothing else. It just seems amazingly stupid to me.

Yeah since the beginning of this I've seen a number of vehicles and people who could have been saved with something as simple as a tarp strung up above them, or a basic A-frame tarp shelter to deflect the grenade / provide standoff.

Not to mention the tarps ability to reduce the drones ability to tell if a hole is occupied or not...its madness.

I wonder, are these frontline guys not getting any video like we see on r/combatfootage etc?

link

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Why no napalm use?

have to be new, creative delivery systems somewhere

orcs congregated in holes/trenches/bunkers need to keep warm, right?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#42]
More hype about these guys from the Russia-appointed Governor of Zaporizhzhia-

Today, the volunteers of the Sudoplatov battalion conducted combat coordination. Although today we are talking not about a battalion, but about a company and not just one. In addition to physical training and combat shooting, the fighters are testing new highly mobile equipment. The unit's vehicle fleet includes airborne and trucks, heavy and light armored vehicles, which are necessary to perform combat and tactical tasks. The administration of the Zaporozhye region consistently provides support to all volunteers, keeps under control all issues related to equipment, weapons and technical equipment of the military unit. The volunteer battalion includes not only our countrymen, but also guys from the Crimea, Kherson, the Urals and other regions of our great Motherland. All volunteers undergo a specialized background check. Guys with combat experience and those who have never served in the army are gaining experience shoulder to shoulder.
https://t.me/BalitskyEV/515

Interesting product placement-
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/EEBC6FDC-06C3-4181-88E0-D3793AEFAE7F-2609737.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/11BD71F3-86AF-47ED-A066-C7FDE702F7F6-2609738.jpg
View Quote

762x39 and lots of holosun, hummm
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
More hype about these guys from the Russia-appointed Governor of Zaporizhzhia-

Today, the volunteers of the Sudoplatov battalion conducted combat coordination. Although today we are talking not about a battalion, but about a company and not just one. In addition to physical training and combat shooting, the fighters are testing new highly mobile equipment. The unit's vehicle fleet includes airborne and trucks, heavy and light armored vehicles, which are necessary to perform combat and tactical tasks. The administration of the Zaporozhye region consistently provides support to all volunteers, keeps under control all issues related to equipment, weapons and technical equipment of the military unit. The volunteer battalion includes not only our countrymen, but also guys from the Crimea, Kherson, the Urals and other regions of our great Motherland. All volunteers undergo a specialized background check. Guys with combat experience and those who have never served in the army are gaining experience shoulder to shoulder.
https://t.me/BalitskyEV/515

Interesting product placement-
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/EEBC6FDC-06C3-4181-88E0-D3793AEFAE7F-2609737.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/11BD71F3-86AF-47ED-A066-C7FDE702F7F6-2609738.jpg

Officially combat proven by both sides now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

well that system seems to be tits.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

I always thought of his activity with Habitat For Humanity was like court ordered community service for the damage he had done to the USA.
View Quote

It's too bad Jimmy didn't start working for Habitat For Humanity in about 76 and continued to the present. Lots of houses would have been built and the US would have been spared his ineptitude.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By NE223:

It's too bad Jimmy didn't start working for Habitat For Humanity in about 76 and continued to the present. Lots of houses would have been built and the US would have been spared his ineptitude.
View Quote

Didn't most of those houses turn out to be crap?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Nice video in tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiG1ngrWQAQjKu2?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

Just posted, first recorded use in Ukraine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/z23y4e/the_first_recorded_use_of_the_turkish_mlrs/

For those with reddit problems.
https://old.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/z23y4e/the_first_recorded_use_of_the_turkish_mlrs/
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Who can translate russian?

I see it was translated in the thread, but with all the hate, why the fiver?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/z1zpx8/message_from_retreating_russians_in_kherson/
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Won't all their logistical problems just become that much worse as well?  Food, ammo, clothing, fuel, etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/7CAB6A34-9184-4698-A207-397174FF6F8F_jpe-2609892.JPG

If the 300k they have are ineffective as fuck   more is going to do nothing but prolong things and increase the death toll to more horrific levels.

I can't help but think that Putin is hoping to throw bodies at Ukraine long enough that the West eventually grows tired of funding the war. That's the only rationale I can see behind further mobilization.
Won't all their logistical problems just become that much worse as well?  Food, ammo, clothing, fuel, etc.

They're running out of AKs that aren't rust buckets. A bunch of ill fed, ill equipped riflemen aren't going to win a war. It doesn't seem like they are able to pull from their thousands of sitting T-72s as they're digging into the T-62 pile. I doubt they have the infrastructure to maintain and equipment much more heavy weaponry.

Really depends on if their industry can refurbish their old stuff quick enough. I am going to assume that is a no. And I doubt they will be able to train them properly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5585
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top