BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5583
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a facebook group for Orcky expats in Budapest..... whining about the setup and I've been kicked out now as they all trying to figure out ways for their brothers....cousins....uncles....in getting out of Ockyland.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
What Russian Media Tell Us About MOBILISATION

Niki Proshin - This guy is so oblivious as to what’s gonna happen to him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Odd that it's written in English letters. Pizdem is like cunt. So it MEANS "everyone is fucked" but literal translation is more like "everyone is cunted".

Russian swearing is hilarious.
View Quote

"Embrace the suck."
"I'm just here for the violence."
"No more fucks to give."

Soldiers doing soldier stuff. I expect professional soldiers are all kind of similar in attitude.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:
Whats up with these ghost pages?
View Quote

You know full well. Tards and trolls are getting deleted, which makes the post count off for a while.

If this is the first time you've visited this thread, consider yourself informed, and don't do it again.

If you've been here more than a week, give it up with the g-d "ghost page" useless posts. As often as I come to this thread, I think not a single new page has ever come up without being a ghost page at first, and I commented on it, too - back around page 1000, and I'm ashamed at myself for having done so even then.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n73-lCnIgE4

View Quote

Fuck him...he had a choice and he actually left orckyland and then came back.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

It’d be nice to get AK parts kits again when this is all over and Russia has been defeated. Never been fired only dropped once.
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Towed howitzers are dinosaurs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The amount of shoot and scoot in this war is going to make SPG development and deploy go WAY up.

Towed howitzers are dinosaurs

Not Necessarily; SP Howitzers are less than optimal in Airborne/Air Assault operations, Mountainous and swampy terrain, etc.  Having said all that, they are definitely suboptimal in this type of warfare.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

It is pretty obvious that the pig does not want to be conscripted to join the fight in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K0UA:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

It is pretty obvious that the pig does not want to be conscripted to join the fight in Ukraine.

I figured it was being sent as...."entertainment"

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

"Embrace the suck."
"No more fucks to give."

Soldiers doing soldier stuff. I expect professional soldiers are all kind of similar in attitude.
View All Quotes

Odd that it's written in English letters. Pizdem is like cunt. So it MEANS "everyone is fucked" but literal translation is more like "everyone is cunted".

"Embrace the suck."
"No more fucks to give."

Of course.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#11]

There was about 9 hours of messages on his facebook page of his mind snapping when he got his notice to report for duty because the reality didn't match his delusions.   He decided that if they were drafting him, then the Russians were actually losing, then came the decision to leave country after his girlfriend wouldn't respond to his emotional needs.
View Quote

He’ll be back to posting Russia=Stronk shit as soon as he is in a safe third country with no extradition to the Rodina.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:

Stationary for drone attacks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

not really, when used in firebases like we did in afghanistan that covered an AO, towed artillery worked perfect. But if you are moving frontlines and shooting and moving then mobile artillery is King.  An army needs both to be effective

Stationary for drone attacks

If you are setting up a firebase, FOB, Patrol Base, etc, you will set up appropriate drone defenses along with everything else.  If your artillery is vulnerable to drones, everything else on the base is equally vulnerable.  I feel that SHORAD ADA and EW capabilities are going to be the next big capability growth areas in Land Warfare
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I am seeing that most or all of the Orky youtubers are gonna get fucked....

Even those that escaped will get fucked.

From the last posting on the Budapest expat secret orckygroup was the chief worry that they will blackmail families to get those enlistments up.

That was a chief worry from losing jobs to pensions being seized and stopped to other ways that the government can get those numbers but it is looking like to me that going to the provinces isn't working and people know about what is going on.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#14]
"Poland President Andrzej Duda on Russia's War on Ukraine, Putin's Nuclear Threats"
View Quote

Poland President Andrzej Duda on Russia's war in Ukraine, Putin's nuclear threats
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Of course.
View All Quotes

"Embrace the suck."
"No more fucks to give."

Of course.

Why not. It is Thursday after all.

всем пиздес

I'll drink to that with my new friend Bayraktar!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

*IF I"M NOT MISTAKEN* he is medically disqualified. So he would be the last of the last people to go.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

You are wrong about availability. Europe needs its storage close to full and flow from Russia to make it through winter.  Just the gas in storage is no where near enough to get them through winter.  Europe will have to replace that Russian gas that’s not flowing.  Imports from the US will help this.  But they will also have to reduce consumption because they don’t have enough and we are already seeing them planning for this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
Originally Posted By Capta:

Europe’s gas reserves are 90% full despite the cutoff.  The question is no longer availability, but price.  Therefore Putin doesn’t have nearly the leverage over Europe that some think he has.
Also, the continued belief among some people that Europe will happily sell out Ukraine (and their own survival) to go back on the Russian gas teat is, to put it mildly, incorrect.  Listen to some German and French english-language news on Youtube, or read some European sources.  They aren’t going back.  Russia is done as an energy supplier to Europe.
Ukraine may or may not’ve had a good wheat harvest, but as a major exporter they aren’t going to starve.  They will have plenty to eat and their foreign sales will take a hit.
The most likely course is continued destruction of Ukrainian power and water infrastructure, which will in fact make it hard on Ukrainians.  It will also further convince the west (if that is possible) that Russia is a barbaric, evil empire that has to be stopped.  The idea that terror tactics are going to drive either the west or Ukraine to the table is fantasy.  If anything, the opposite is happening.  No one in Europe believes that Russia can be reasonable or trusted anymore, and Ukraine is never going to surrender territory.

You are wrong about availability. Europe needs its storage close to full and flow from Russia to make it through winter.  Just the gas in storage is no where near enough to get them through winter.  Europe will have to replace that Russian gas that’s not flowing.  Imports from the US will help this.  But they will also have to reduce consumption because they don’t have enough and we are already seeing them planning for this.

Again, you need to listen to some European english-language news on Youtube.  Officials from Germany and France say their reserves are now over 90% full and they will get through the winter.  They are buying every available cargo of LNG, which is part of what’s driving the price up.  They say that they need a 10% voluntary reduction in consumption to avoid some degree of rationing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#18]

*IF I"M NOT MISTAKEN* he is medically disqualified. So he would be the last of the last people to go.
View All Quotes

So is Roman...but they have changed criteria's if they are still posting videos.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Erno86:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrxC5Addi8
View Quote

Good watch.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220922_195202_jpg-2535228.JPG
View Quote
Do want. Anyone know how to ship a case or two to the US?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#21]
It simply blows my mind how Chechens are so willing to die for the same regime that created a false flag and murdered the shit out of their people twice. They should hate Russia as bad or worse than Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll have to watch this later but they a normally good .

Kherson Counter-Offensive Begins! Russian Invasion of Ukraine DOCUMENTARY

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Can anyone confirm? But I've seen some videos say "partial" mobilization is a complete farce. The Russians will take as many Russians to Conscription as their military deems necessary. So the 300k Ukraine is just a start.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Can anyone confirm? But I've seen some videos say "partial" mobilization is a complete farce. The Russians will take as many Russians to Conscription as their military deems necessary. So the 300k Ukraine is just a start.
View Quote

A page or so back it was claimed that the redacted page had a million on it under redaction. Nothing proven though
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:18:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

You know full well. Tards and trolls are getting deleted, which makes the post count off for a while.

If this is the first time you've visited this thread, consider yourself informed, and don't do it again.

If you've been here more than a week, give it up with the g-d "ghost page" useless posts. As often as I come to this thread, I think not a single new page has ever come up without being a ghost page at first, and I commented on it, too - back around page 1000, and I'm ashamed at myself for having done so even then.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:
Whats up with these ghost pages?

I had no idea deleted posts created the ghost pages.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220922_195202_jpg-2535228.JPG

I don't know, but it's expensive stuff. $3.50 for half a liter.

There is another bottle with the Cossack sitting with a Javelin. I didn't want to get labeled as an alcoholic buying two bottles of vodka at once. Next time. Lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

"Embrace the suck."
"No more fucks to give."

Of course.

ha, awesome
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#28]
KA-52 shot down - clear video.  Might’ve made a hard landing under control, but definitely a kill.

Ukrainian National Guard blows Russian Ka-52 'Alligator' helicopter out the sky with Igla MANPADS
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mokerr:
It simply blows my mind how Chechens are so willing to die for the same regime that created a false flag and murdered the shit out of their people twice. They should hate Russia as bad or worse than Ukraine.
View Quote

Think more tribally, and it makes more sense.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

So you're saying that former KBG operative FVP, the dictator, is not bound by norms and laws, and is just doing anything he damn well pleases in a country that is historically exclusively run by tyrants? That's a lot to digest.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#31]

I don't know, but it's expensive stuff. $3.50 for half a liter.

There is another bottle with the Cossack sitting with a Javelin. I didn't want to get labeled as an alcoholic buying two bottles of vodka at once. Next time. Lol
View Quote
I'm not real worried about price to some extent. I would love to buy some of each of those.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#32]
All the conscription shit going on is wild.

What’s the play here?

Russia going to use conscripts to hold areas in Russia to free up “professionals” form elsewhere?

Surely they’re not going to go full Stalingrad and human wave the frontlines??
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Coming up later. It should be a good listen.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DCPhoenix:

What’s the play here?

Russia going to use conscripts to hold areas in Russia to free up “professionals” form elsewhere?

View Quote

Would you really bet against that?

Has anything at any stage of this said "Russian rulers seem to have common sense" to you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Has anything at any stage of this said "Russian rulers seem to have common sense" to you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

What’s the play here?

I suppose not. My mind just boggles at how this is all unfolding.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By mokerr:
View Quote

Chechens are not a monolithic group.

Kadyrovites might support Putin, at least to an extent, but the rest aren't willing participants.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Considering the press gangs, we're probably looking at 2x-3x that number in 6-12 months.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#39]

What’s the play here?

View Quote

Russian citizens are a consumable resource for use at the pleasure of the leader, for the pride of russia.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Moscow police standing outside a subway station handing out summons.
https://t.me/chtddd/54766

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#41]

What’s the play here?

View Quote

Occupy Belarus and steal their military equipment?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Capta:
KA-52 shot down - clear video.  Might’ve made a hard landing under control, but definitely a kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k1FbjDhMA
View Quote

Missile hit knocked the flares out of the pod
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Oh, he meant minimum of 300,000.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Looks like Putin is going to cause a new refugee crisis.

Definitely 4d level of chess going on.
View Quote

Shit now I just realized that Ukrainian and Russian refugees will probably be in the same cities.  One that had their lives destroyed by the ones fleeing for not standing up.

Probably an absolute powder keg ready to blow, all by Putin's design.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#45]
I suspect that the Freedom of Russia Legion is going to get a substantial amount of new recruits.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#46]

I figured it was being sent as...."entertainment"

View Quote

Looks like they are trying to capture Laser Pig
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#47]

Shit now I just realized that Ukrainian and Russian refugees will probably be in the same cities.  One that had their lives destroyed by the ones fleeing for not standing up.

View All Quotes

This isn't at all by Putin's design.  His design was done after Russia wasn't completely victorious Week 1.

If there's a concern over stability in European countries over Russians, the answer is easy: send them back to Russia.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

We should only accept Russians who are good at hardbass or making knives/scales
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Probably not.  I doubt that most Ukrainian refugees are going to be necessarily mad at Russians who fled Russia to avoid killing Ukrainians.  They probably won't be best of friends, but...
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

the guy talking didn't even flinch
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5583
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top