Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2021 9:56:48 PM EDT
I don't remember ever buying from KM Tactical, but I guess I ended up on their mailing list somehow. They have a couple things in stock that I wouldn't mind owning, but then I saw they are selling magic aft bait and I'm not sure I want to give them money.

Thoughts?

And thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just do your stamp before you order.

get stamp then order parts to make a suppressor...

I am not a Lawyer and this is not legal advise....

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#2]
They are local to me.  I have bought from them at local gun shows and never had an issue.  I know others who have went to their place and picked stuff up in person.  As far as the bait, I never bought that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe they're ok.
I must have signed up because they were giving shit away or something.
The whole solvent trap thing just seems like a scam, so it sets off red flags for me.

I mean, they are so much cheaper on Wish, amirite?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]
i bought some glock lower parts kits from them a few weeks ago. fast shipping and I'd buy from them again.  i do know what you mean about the solvent  traps.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought Glock parts from them earlier this year without issues.

I would buy again.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Local to me, I have bought from them, fast shipping.  One order got messed up and they promptly corrected it.  Get a person directly when I have called

Never bought aft bait though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I brought couple of things from them off of GB.

I had no issues with KM.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought a slimline linear comp from them. Got what I wanted in a timely manner. Credit card didn't get used for plane tickets to Jamaica. That's all I got.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]
3 times this year GTG
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:42:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I've placed many orders for parts from them (not solvent traps)

Quality parts, great customer service (replaced a part for me after I admitted I messed it up), and quick shipping.

9/10 will order again.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:19:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I haven’t dealt with them personally but they are local and were one of those companies at the gun show, selling no-name, bottom of the barrel ARs. If they’re selling brand name stuff nowadays, they’re probably fine, but no way would I have bought any of the shit I saw on their gun show table a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Good info, thanks everyone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top