Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/5/2021 7:25:25 PM EDT

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to
@cleantechnica
Yeah, seems odd that Tesla wasn’t invited

https://www.kvue.com/article/tech/elon-musk-tesla-white-house-electric-car-summit/269-d1d669d9-01b1-41e9-9a9f-233adc575d67
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
According to the Business Insider, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked during the press briefing whether Tesla was being excluded from the event because its employees were not part of an automotive union.

"I'll let you draw your own conclusion," Psaki responded.

According to the Business Insider, Musk has publicly discouraged union efforts at Tesla and this may be the reason for Tesla's exclusion from this summit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The big three want Tesla to go away. Not surprised considering the UAW is a democrat operation and Biden is the democrat illegitimate president.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Its because sold his homes in CA and moved to TX which is a red state.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to earth, Elon. There's this thing called politics...
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Musk sold 70+% of the electric cars in the US over the last three years,  but doomers wil be along to tell us how he is a con artist.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#8]
What a fucking joke we’ve become. I want to hate on Musk but I can’t, I hope this backfires on Pres Magu.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Pedo joe has no idea what an electric car is.  Last time he was in a driver seat, he had a disconnected steering wheel, and the SS agent was driving the truck from the right side.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#10]
This makes me want a Tesla even more.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Not invited to the WH? OH NO!!! Anyways....

The fact that Tesla would show up if invited tells you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What a fucking joke we’ve become. I want to hate on Musk but I can’t, I hope this backfires on Pres Magu.
View Quote

Tell me about it.  I never imagined a world in which I would be on the side of Elon Musk and Dan Bilzerian in the same week.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#13]
This makes me want to buy a Tesla and I have no use for an electric car.

There's a reason my wife and I both drive trucks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said he doesn’t know why Elon Musk’s Tesla won’t appear at President Joe Biden’s clean-car event at the White House on Thursday.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Really is odd someone who has benefitted from so much free govt money wouldn't be at a govt event....
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Well Musk is a capitalist at heart. Communist hate capitalist.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like the government wants to pick and choose winners and losers again.

And I bet it has a lot to do with unions.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Musk should respond with a tweet showing EV units sold in 2020 by all those who attended plus Tesla.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#19]
He should hold a Tesla drive-in event in D.C.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#20]
It’s because he is African-American.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#21]
commie scum
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It’s because he is African-American.
View Quote

one of the very few actually from Africa..
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not invited to the WH? OH NO!!! Anyways....

The fact that Tesla would show up if invited tells you all you need to know.
View Quote

Why wouldnt he show up? It would be in his interest to show up when the other big 3 are.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
commie scum
View Quote

Who?

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Really is odd someone who has benefitted from so much free govt money wouldn't be at a govt event....
View Quote

Ahh, there it is!

Good thing Lockheed , or Boeing, or United Space Alliance , or any other Gubermint contractor never took gobs of government money...
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Who?

View Quote

uhh... the "regime".. those that hate America... etc..
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#27]
punishment for not letting chinaman spies in to work for spaceX

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
According to the Business Insider, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked during the press briefing whether Tesla was being excluded from the event because its employees were not part of an automotive union.

According to the Business Insider, Musk has publicly discouraged union efforts at Tesla and this may be the reason for Tesla's exclusion from this summit.
View Quote

I think that's weasel cunt-speak for "Of course, but it would be unseemly for me to admit it."
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ahh, there it is!

Good thing Lockheed , or Boeing, or United Space Alliance , or any other Gubermint contractor never took gobs of government money...
View Quote

I know right?  Ford and GM have never taken a dime from the government.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should've asked her why they excluded the only company headed up by an African-American.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Probably mad he upstaged Boeing and Amazon by putting his Dragon capsule in space before they did
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's only where he is now because of cronyism with the Obama/Biden regime anyway.

What goes around comes around.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#33]
The president has already secured the support of the unions.

'The members of the UAW, current and future, are ready to build these electric cars and trucks and the batteries that go in them,' President Ray Curry said in a statement released through the White House.

'Our members are America's secret weapon in winning this global race.'

And the three big U.S. automakers — GM, Ford and Stellantis — said the agreement reflected their 'commitment to be leaders in the U.S. transition to electric vehicles.'

However, in their joint statement, they also emphasized they needed federal help to make that happen.

'This represents a dramatic shift from the U.S. market today that can be achieved only with the timely deployment of the full suite of electrification policies committed to by the administration in the Build Back Better Plan,' they said.

The percentage improvements in emissions and fuel economy that Biden's new rules will require were not immediately clear.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Thats president sock puppet for you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Pedo joe has no idea what an electric car is.  Last time he was in a driver seat, he had a disconnected steering wheel, and the SS agent was driving the truck from the right side.
View Quote

Nonsense. Some of his favorite people drive electric cars.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?

Copy - I read it as Musk you were calling a commie.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Tell me about it.  I never imagined a world in which I would be on the side of Elon Musk and Dan Bilzerian in the same week.
View Quote

Wait what did Blizarian do?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Assholes collide.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Cmon man! Pedojoe drove an 18 wheel EV!
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

What a snarky cunt
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#41]
I don’t even want an EV. If I ever do buy one it will be a Tesla.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nonsense. Some of his favorite people drive electric cars.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/Best-Power-Wheels-And-Electric-Cars-For--2041384.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#43]
"On Thursday morning, Biden signed an executive order setting a goal to make 50% of all new cars sold in 2030 zero-emission vehicles"

Wait. There are still some here saying the government isn't doing this. No one will be forcing you to buy electric.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ahh, there it is!

View Quote

There may be a difference in the circumstances. But I bet you already know that....

But also, don't mistake me making excuses for shady govt Contracting.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Most corrupt administration in history and it’s not even close.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#46]
LOL

Musk better sell out completely to the political machine if he wants to enjoy full privileges.
He has played it EXTREMELY well, but not like these pros who have the reigns of power and can start tearing it down.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

To which government money are you referring? The loan they received, and paid off early, in full, with interest?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Jeep pretty much sponsored his campaign.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Exclude the most successful EV company, to date?

Seems retarded.

Not retarded as in mentally handicapped, but retarded as in slowing the process down. (Disclaimer needed)
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Isn't Musk a conservative?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top