Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2021 9:03:25 PM EDT
link removed

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a "Sanitary Passport" (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!
The French Government has had to scramble to provide some other type of protective service for the vicious Dictator, who is stealing French liberty.

Members of the Guard who resigned have been asked why they quit and the near universal reply: "Macron isn't worth dying for".
View Quote

It is upside down world the French have become Americans and Americans have become the French.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess they liked the German “show us your papers” after all...
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
France has been getting spicy for a few months now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Fake news.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Sacre bleu!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
They've disbanded the musketeers?
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fake news.
View Quote

Truth is irrelevant, it's what Arfcom wants to believe.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It is upside down world the French have become Americans and Americans have become the French.
View Quote

You're not joking. Look at this site, alone. All of these "heroes" afraid of a cold virus. Imagine when an actual threat arrives. LOL!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#10]
it's sad when the French have more balls than Americans.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Any other source for this?

I wish @dewoitine was still around. He might could give some insight.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Are they saying they think someone might kill him over this, or just a general statement?
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:21:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like spice.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone have a different link to this news?

I've googled and couldn't find a single detail regarding this story.

Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:24:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I like spice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like spice.

Pumpkin spice FTW
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
link removed

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a "Sanitary Passport" (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!
The French Government has had to scramble to provide some other type of protective service for the vicious Dictator, who is stealing French liberty.

Members of the Guard who resigned have been asked why they quit and the near universal reply: "Macron isn't worth dying for".
View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#19]
A quick look at the front page of the web site indicates that one probably shouldn't be reading that looking for actual, real news.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
did you seriously just post a link to hal turner?
View Quote

This

Dude makes Alex Jones look calm and rational.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Vive le Garde Republican!
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Denial of voting rights for people not vacinnated.................. Fuck......time to bring back the guillotine.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Horseshit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Denial of voting rights for people not vacinnated.................. Fuck......time to bring back the guillotine.
View Quote

I don’t know anything about the above story but I do believe that “polling places” are on the list of places the unvaccinated cannot go. So unless there is some other way for them to vote, they are being disenfranchised.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like BS to me. Did everyone clap afterwards?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I like spice.
View Quote

I like their fries.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Is the "Sanitary passport" real?

Im sure the Marxists here would love to do something like this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I like their fries.
View Quote

I like the Belgian and Dutch frites better…I still like the French people though,
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:15:46 AM EDT
[#30]
lol

no
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:21:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
link removed

View Quote

View Quote

Why? When is the last time a French presidential bodyguard died for anyone?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:26:28 AM EDT
[#32]
French source article denying this claim. And according to this article, the Republican Guard do not even protect Macron.

It does say ONE of the leaders of the Republican Guard band resigned..... lol

It is in French.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bon sang!
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

You win this thread.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're not joking. Look at this site, alone. All of these "heroes" afraid of a cold virus. Imagine when an actual threat arrives. LOL!!
View Quote

I'll tell you what, this site's membership has been.....discouraging.....to say the least on a few topics.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
link removed

View Quote

View Quote

Ain't that something.  Unbelievable if I weren't living it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:06:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
link removed

View Quote

View Quote

You’re either trolling or extremely gullible.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#38]
I heard that they are on their way to Germany to help the CIA or Delta Force fight over some servers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ya mean like domestic terrorists,stolen elections,the Chicoms, or whats already coming across our undefended borders?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Can we get some kind of Tard Pen where Tards like the OP can post their links to national enquirer level bullshit without tarding up GD quite so much?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#41]
So why didn't one of them just kill him instead?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#42]
"Off with their heads!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Vive la France!
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
link removed

View Quote

View Quote

No.  
The French Tried to become Americans back in 1789, and failed so miserably, that the fallout destroyed Western Civilization.  

They can never become like Americans, but we have become more like them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No.  
The French Tried to become Americans back in 1789, and failed so miserably, that the fallout destroyed Western Civilization.  

They can never become like Americans, but we have become more like them.
View Quote

They didn't try to become like Americans.  What they did was outright radical and evil.  Leftism was born out of the revolution.  The principles of that revolution were in stark contrast to those of the American one.

A brief work that does an outstanding job of explaining all of this is The Origins and Principles of the American Revolution Compared with the Origins and Principle of the French Revolution by Friedrich von Gentz, English translation by John Quincy Adams (the original is in German; Adams thought it was a work that Americans needed to read), currently available from Liberty Fund.

And yes, once the ideas of their revolution hit our shores, we began the process of becoming more like them.  Leftism has deeply infected Western Civilization, emanating from the events of 1789 in France and the ideas spawned thereby.

Also, the OP's story just sounds like b.s. as written.  Also sounds like there is nothing to corroborate it.  ARFCOM GDers love posting fake news if it tells them the news they want to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top