BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2001 1:30:57 PM EDT
[url]www.cnn.com[/url]
click science/tech; go to search and type dna;
it will be the first article.
" its the Romans fault"
MMMMMMmmmmm! I wonder if McUzi.......... .
Now would'nt that be the mother of all ironies
if our resident racist.........
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a spacebar on your keyboard at the bottom [:)]

Oh, and the link is broken.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh, dat link dun be broke, fosheesy.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, da bitch is broke but go to "science/tech"
and you sleuths can find it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
too lazy
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
too lazy
View Quote

Lazy? With 1662 posts behind you, tired maybe,
but lazy?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/science/05/21/britain.black.white.reut/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not suprised.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#8]
So where did the bad teeth and pompus attitude come from the blacks or asains?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[url]www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/science/05/21/britain.black.white.reut/index.html[/url]
View Quote

Thats exactly what I said! Why does it work for
you and not me?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So where did the bad teeth and pompus attitude come from the blacks or asains?
View Quote

The Romans!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Geez, what a revelation that about 1% of white Britons have some African genes.

[rolleyes] absolutely amazing! [rolleyes]

How about this headline:
99% of white Britons have absolutely no African genes.

It's the same thing!

[@:D]

radioman

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I imagine the percentage would be similar or greater for white Americans.

Does this mean on my employment application I can say I'm a black man?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I've watched the original "Shaft", "Shaft's Big Score" and the new "Shaft" with Samuel L. Jackson. Does that make me black?

radioman
[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Would have been real news 100-200 years ago. Now days....big deal. I cant go to the mall w/o seeing a dozen white chick with a black babys.
I dont see why Britain would be any different.
BTW I'm of German and Irish extraction, so I hold no special love for the Brits anyway.[moon]
Eric
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#15]
hmm..now I can't help but everytime a George Clinton or James Brown song comes on getting up and "shaking my groove thing yeah yeah" (prounounced in the most proffesor frink/whiteboy way possible soas to remove all coolness) wonder how much I've got in me? Like you all said Americans if research was done (they're afraid to) would probably have more. And I do have some british blood in me, thats the hardest part to say.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, that explains a lot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Ya ctrmass, I'm  mostly Irish as well, I always knew there was something wrong with those fucking brits!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Now, look here, chaps!  I am getting sick and tired of you blasted micks and krauts talking trash about the British.  So was it the British' faults that you bloody Irish were too drunk to keep your own land?  What rot!  I am sick and tired of you Irish making those awful rackets about the English when the fact is, many of you go accross the strait to work in UK to feed your families full of potatoes!  Without UK, Scotland and Ireland would be in worse off condition than Albania.  Without the Great Britain, the Scots and the Irish would be the poorest bastards in the westen hemisphere.  You guys are just jealous that Great Britain is so great, that is why you keep making those frightful noise about the English in order to hide your own incompetencies!

As with you krauts, how did you like the taste of the British spunk during the first and the second world war, heh?  You damned bosch make me sick!  The British ought to turn your women into prostitutes for their soldiers and turn all of your cities into farm lands!  You think you are superior than the British when the fact is, your country is full of fat men in those silly leather shorts burping to the rhytm of "She'll be Coming Around the Mountain".

I've been silent too long, listening to you bloody bastards talking trash about the British.  It's time somebody straighten you out!  

Dash all of you!

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Without UK, Scotland and Ireland would be in worse off condition than Albania.

If you are British then you should realize that UK is an alliance between England and Scotland (somewhat forced, of course) but the Scots are not mooching off the English, hell, you get a lot of your most elite troops from Scotland.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]
good God...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Dna shows in my family that i only have Blue genes.[:)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#22]
If this was true in The United States it would put a damper on affirmative action. [:D]

Originally posted by: micro segregation
As with you krauts, how did you like the taste of the British spunk during the first and the second world war, heh?
View Quote

LOL! Spunk!  Is that what you boys are calling the United States these days?[;)]  
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I gots blue jeans [BD]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By micro segregation:
Now, look here, chaps!  I am getting sick and tired of you blasted micks and krauts talking trash about the British.  So was it the British' faults that you bloody Irish were too drunk to keep your own land?  What rot!  I am sick and tired of you Irish making those awful rackets about the English when the fact is, many of you go accross the strait to work in UK to feed your families full of potatoes!  Without UK, Scotland and Ireland would be in worse off condition than Albania.  Without the Great Britain, the Scots and the Irish would be the poorest bastards in the westen hemisphere.  You guys are just jealous that Great Britain is so great, that is why you keep making those frightful noise about the English in order to hide your own incompetencies!

As with you krauts, how did you like the taste of the British spunk during the first and the second world war, heh?  You damned bosch make me sick!  The British ought to turn your women into prostitutes for their soldiers and turn all of your cities into farm lands!  You think you are superior than the British when the fact is, your country is full of fat men in those silly leather shorts burping to the rhytm of "She'll be Coming Around the Mountain".

I've been silent too long, listening to you bloody bastards talking trash about the British.  It's time somebody straighten you out!  

Dash all of you!

View Quote

jeeeeeeese what a jerk!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#25]
M15A2, you beat me to it, if it wasn't for the good ol USA, the Brits( and Frog's as well) would have gotten thier asses kicked.

According to a recent DNA test, my genectic code is apparently none indigenous to this planet.[(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:10:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I have no great love or hate for the Germans, but how many of you wish they had whacked Adolf and went ahead with the invasion of the British mainland instead of deciding not to?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Geez, what a revelation that about 1% of white Britons have some African genes.

[rolleyes] absolutely amazing! [rolleyes]

How about this headline:
99% of white Britons have absolutely no African genes.

It's the same thing!

[@:D]

That explains why only 1% of Brits are any good! [:D]

radioman

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#28]
I purged all of my Black DNA listening to Slim Whitman Records in the 80's. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:18:43 AM EDT
[#29]
I do indeeed have BLACK rifles in my BROWN safe....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top