Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/10/2021 3:29:18 PM EDT

As a Hispanic man, it pisses me off that the media is so silent about this one. The officer had an accent and I believe he was Hispanic. Against forum rules are my hopes for the man who did this shit.

Dashcam Footage From Fatal Shooting of Officer Darian Jarrott
Youtube link
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't see shit captain

Eta...how did the cop not notice an ar?!
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the new era!
Bidens America.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't see shit captain
View Quote

Sorry man I can't get links to to YouTube videos to work unless I do the URL one. How do I embed?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sorry man I can't get links to to YouTube videos to work unless I do the URL one. How do I embed?
View Quote

You need a membership.

Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Jfc what a POS
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Who were the guys who ran up shortly after in tac-gear?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You need a membership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6bsr61vrw
View Quote

I will buy membership on Friday then!  

What amazes me is the officer knew he was armed but was like "this man isn't going to shoot me".  So sad. He had 3 kids.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they were HSI?

The feeling they have to have watching this knowing just 30 seconds sooner they would have saved him.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Brutal and yeah, shows you how fast things can go horribly wrong. RiP to the officer.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#10]
RIP Officer...
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#11]
why do cops patrol alone?... that is bullshit
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Well at least the story has a happy ending and they killed that fucker in the end
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#13]
damn it
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I've seen the second half where they smoke the asshole.  Sad for the officer.  He was being really polite and professional during the interaction. Wonder if the scumbag was cartel?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Budget. No money in this anymore. But to be honest, "partners" are mostly a creation of Hollywood.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Rough one
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Man that's just fucked up. I wish I would not even watch these types of videos.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've seen the second half where they smoke the asshole.  Sad for the officer.  He was being really polite and professional during the interaction. Wonder if the scumbag was cartel?
View Quote

Given the plain clothes guys ran up with a medic bag, I bet the officer was performing the stop for the feds on a drug trafficking suspect. He probably had a load of dope in the truck, or he was a felon in possession of that firearm, and he decided he wasn't going back to prison.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#20]
New Mexican?  WTF is that?  Like the Jalisco New Generation Cartel?  Or do you mean a New Mexico cop?  Because they aren't the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What amazes me is the officer knew he was armed but was like "this man isn't going to shoot me".  So sad. He had 3 kids.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need a membership.

You don’t need a membership

Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#22]
God damn.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#24]
On a side note killed over fucking window tint.  Couldn't possibly be any dumber reason to pull someone over... and this time cost the poor cop his life.  

Did he kill the second cop as well after he was spun out?  Looked like he was taking rounds
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Looked like he used a pistol in the final gunfight... but obviously had a rifle? Odd.

Officer was extremely professional and I'm glad the guy got killed later
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not seeing where the officer being hispanic has anything to do with it. Please fill me in OP.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think they were HSI?

The feeling they have to have watching this knowing just 30 seconds sooner they would have saved him.
View Quote
Makes sense.  I thought it was odd how quickly they were there; sadly not fast enough.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
On a side note killed over fucking window tint.  Couldn't possibly be any dumber reason to pull someone over... and this time cost the poor cop his life.  

Did he kill the second cop as well after he was spun out?  Looked like he was taking rounds
View Quote

That wasn't the actual reason for the stop, that was just his probable cause to pull him over. Dude should of waited for his backup. They were only 4 minutes out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
New Mexican?  WTF is that?  Like the Jalisco New Generation Cartel?  Or do you mean a New Mexico cop?  Because they aren't the same thing.
View Quote

Is is a North Carolinian cop not the same as a North Carolina cop?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Budget. No money in this anymore. But to be honest, "partners" are mostly a creation of Hollywood.
View Quote

Where am I gonna fit my partners gear?  Not like I’m in a Tahoe.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#31]
What does being Hispanic have to do with anything? You think that dude would have let a white cop live?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Jarrott, 28, initiated a traffic stop of a white pickup truck while "assisting Homeland Security Investigations," - CNN

What took them so long to get there?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/us/new-mexico-40-mile-high-speed-chase-trnd/index.html

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/2021/04/09/new-mexico-state-police-details-darian-jarrott-shooting/7167557002/
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Drug war stop.....

Second officer survived.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Yea that looked like a stop for some 3 letter agency, or the local narcs.  Even so there usually is a second patrol car during the actual stop, or at least all ive been involved in.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Obama's/bidens dreamers
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I didn’t even know about this one.  Absolutely awful
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What does being Hispanic have to do with anything? You think that dude would have let a white cop live?
View Quote

Well duh.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't think I am gonna watch an officer get murdered. The video where the scumbag got his lead desert I watched that
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Pieces of shit just passing by. That would be an easy solution with 7000 lbs of truck.

Fuck that pos.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Don't think I am gonna watch an officer get murdered. The video where the scumbag got his lead desert I watched that
View Quote

Its edited out. Just shows him get out and shoot. Then he drives off.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't understand why the officer asked the suspect to accompany him back to his car.

I was taught let them stay there (unless it's a felony car stop).  You are responsible for their safety if a motorist whacks them while they are outside of their vehicle.

RIP officer and I'm glad your comrades helped your killer into the afterlife.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This ! Especially on those rural highways out west .
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he was any race but white or any ethnicity but Hispanic, maybe a darker type skin tone per se, the media would be all over it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't understand why the officer asked the suspect to accompany him back to his car.

I was taught let them stay there (unless it's a felony car stop).  You are responsible for their safety if a motorist whacks them while they are outside of their vehicle.

RIP officer and I'm glad your comrades helped your killer into the afterlife.
View Quote

I had a hipo have me sit with him in his car because when asked, I told him I had an unloaded rifle in the trunk.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

"Jarrott, 28, initiated a traffic stop of a white pickup truck while "assisting Homeland Security Investigations," - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/us/new-mexico-40-mile-high-speed-chase-trnd/index.html

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/2021/04/09/new-mexico-state-police-details-darian-jarrott-shooting/7167557002/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Similar info.  

https://www.odmp.org/officer/25110-patrolman-darian-jarrott
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You used to, not sure when that changed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope it hurt like hell when the police shot that POS! That son of a bitch will rot in hell for all eternity.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well at least the story has a happy ending and they killed that fucker in the end
View Quote

That's not exactly a happy ending. A happy ending would be for a dead suspect and the cop to have made a full recovery.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Window tint was the reason given for the stop. But he didn't die over window tint.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top