Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 12:38:55 PM EDT
Had to have a rant,

These tinfoil asshats are really getting me mad!

SO, the plot we are supposed to believe is the .Gov or CIA 'killed' Nick Berg to take the heat of  the Prisoner Abuse story.

'Supposed' Evidence…

Bad Guy wears trainers… so what! So does half the freakin world!
Bad Guys wear Body Armor… Of course NO arab would ever wear body armour
Some russian is spoken towards the end of the tape… Guess what Tinfoli Types? Lots of CHECHENS with AQ in Iraq, and they speak RUSSIAN!
Poor quality tape… Hang on guys, I'll just pop down to the electrical store and get one of those nice new Digi Cams, this old one is no good.
A white Lawn Chair!!… I've got one exactly the same!
Yellow walls… so has my den!
Red Jumpsuit… Big f**kin deal, look around most of the worlds airport's and you'll see dozens of guys dressed in them so the pilots can see them when taxing.

Has it EVER occurred to you guys that Al Zaquawi might have deliberately made the tape so all you DU'rs and Tin Foilers, who spend your time trying to 'prove' that everything is some big .Gov conspiracy would do EXACTLY what you are doing? I'll bet He's pissing his pants at all the 'proof' that is being shown that the big bad US did it.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point anything I say about Islam might get me banned by this site and a visit by the FBI.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you check this site marc.perkel.com/
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yep, and guess what, Chechens are big and white…

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At this point anything I say about Islam might get me banned by this site and a visit by the FBI.

Sgtar15

You will be banned. You will be visited by the FBI. It will have nothing to do with any posts about Islam.

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#5]
"As to can see on terrist 2, 4, and 5 - the BULLET PROOF VESTS. "  Sorry to say it, but those ARE NOT bullet proof vests, they're AK chest pouches to carry mags in. I've owned em' so I know what they look like.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude!  This CIA thing makes sense!

Good Theory, Vito113
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dude!  This CIA thing makes sense!

Good Theory, Vito113

Just checking.  Are you serious?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Who's gotten banned recently?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

You will be banned. You will be visited by the FBI. It will have nothing to do with any posts about Islam.

Yeah...I know....I was hoping if I got rid of the grow lamps they would leave me alone....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Absolutely moronic article.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:58:51 PM EDT
[#11]
A good indicator of what a bad move this was for al-qaeda is that the Arabs and knee-jerk America haters are attempting to blame this video decapitation on the CIA, or that it's some kind of hoax to take the heat off of the prisoner abuse in Abu Ghraib.

Nope. This is what we're up against.  After 9/11, Chechen decapitations, and Daniel Pearl, why is it so hard to believe these aren't al-Qaeda?  Occam's Razor, my tinfoil hat friends.

And all those poor Arabs prisoners stacked up in naked pyramids?  I bet not a few of them did similar things to THEIR prisoners when Saddam was in charge.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
If the CIA wanted him dead, you think they would waste their time & energy hacking the guys head off in a cheesy video, YA THINK!  Time to break out the Aluminium foil!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"As to can see on terrist 2, 4, and 5 - the BULLET PROOF VESTS. "  Sorry to say it, but those ARE NOT bullet proof vests, they're AK chest pouches to carry mags in. I've owned em' so I know what they look like.

No shit, what a moron.

I hope this guy isn't being serious.

Now - put that together with the fact that these "terrorists" are WHITE and FAT and they are wearing BULLET PROOF VESTS!! So who goes around wearing bullet proof vests all the time? People like CIA - Prison guards!

Uhh, okay dipshit...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely moronic article.

I have the same chair on my deck.  Maybe I was the guy with the knife.  Or maybe I participated in Iraq prison orgies.  After all, I have the same kind of chair.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
A good indicator of what a bad move this was for al-qaeda is that the Arabs and knee-jerk America haters are attempting to blame this video decapitation on the CIA, or that it's some kind of hoax to take the heat off of the prisoner abuse in Abu Ghraib.

Nope. This is what we're up against.  After 9/11, Chechen decapitations, and Daniel Pearl, why is it so hard to believe these aren't al-Qaeda?  Occam's Razor, my tanfoil hat friends.

And all those poor Arabs prisoners stacked up in naked pyramids?  I bet not a few of them did similar things to THEIR prisoners when Saddam was in charge.

As I recall Raven,

One of Sadaams son's party tricks was to throw live prisoners into an industrial shredder. Another favourite Baath Party trick was to make a prisoner drink petrol, push a rag in his mouth and light it.

… and 'they' worry about 'man pyramids'

Andy
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#16]
As far as the colour of the walls, has anyone every lived/been to Phoenix AZ.?  There are alot of places that colour there. I think it may be a very common colour in Iraq too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#17]
HOLY CRAP! I have a white lawn chair, a big knife, an AK, and some ammo pouches.

I used to have a lot more respect for the intelligence of posters here untill I started to read the conspiracy BS today
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
HOLY CRAP! I have a white lawn chair, a big knife, an AK, and some ammo pouches.

I used to have a lot more respect for the intelligence of posters here untill I started to read the conspiracy BS today

Shit, you're telling me. I ALSO have one of those white chairs....Maybe a glitch in the Matrix?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#19]
What did you expect?

Should have been in the airplane with me the day the French guy told me Tim McVieghs buddies did 9/11.  Can we say almost put in jail.

Tj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top