Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 10:36:27 AM EDT
We had the first bat of the year in the house today. Uppon getting it out of the house via the "bat net" it just wanted to sit on the ground and not fly away. Granded it was catching some zs while we were trying to get it out of the house, but still.

We then noticed a robbin sitting in a nest near by. An argument then borke out over which one would win. The bat with the 3" long body, and the 10" wingspan, or the average size robbin.

Which would win and why, and moreover, any insight as to why this seemingly healthy bat wont fly away?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Alright, since noboady seems to care, I think that the robbin would win due to the fact that it is out weighed, and body wise it is much smaller.

If the bat is still there when I get home tonight, he will be whacked with a shovel, or we will cut him in two, which ever seems the most humane at the time.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
And it might as well be me.

<snip>

A customer enters a pet shop....

This skit should have gone into space on Voyager along with all the classical music, math/chem/physics equations and foreign language greetings.

It's classic.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Put four thousand volts through him and see if that works.

I would have to immagine that would do it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top