Revving has commenced as a response.

Vroooom!

Vrooom!

VroooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

< beep! beep! >

VRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Id say attack the paint but they probaly dont care about the apperance.  Diet cole in the gastank?

Otherwise find an old bigblock car, with no exhaust, just as long as it cranks, crank it up and out do the,
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#3]
well, there is the 3 s idea, or...

get 4 cans of 5 minute motor flush, replace his oil with it, and the next time he goes to rev up that engine it will eat his bearings.  

friends dont let friends drive riced out cars
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Pathetic aint it?

I feel for you
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
a potato works good but a can of   "great stuff" works better, only way to get it out is to cut off the entire exhaust system
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Looking like the diea here is going to be to take out something expensive so the vehicle will be disabled and not worth fixing.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey don't resort to vandalism. That's not nice.

Be meaner. Get a harley and add an aftermarket exhaust system. Then rev it constantly in your driveway.

If you want to be even meaner, take your harley over to his driveway and leak your oil over there
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Real simple.  Just go over and punch a small hole in the oil fliter.  It won't be long before the engine is ruined, but long enough that they'll not know who did it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Get that stuff that expands as it comes out oif the can....kind of like a spray insulation, it forms to whatever you shoot it into and expands 5x!!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looking like the diea here is going to be to take out something expensive so the vehicle will be disabled and not worth fixing.

No no no.  The opposite.  I want to stop the irritating revving without damaging his property.  The potato warked great for about half a year.

Also keep in mind, rule out talking with them and politely requesting they not be complete nuisances.  They hate me, I hate them.  They've called the cops on ME after I kicked and swore at MY car.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Tink's Fox urine does wonders I hear.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Put a dead rat in the exhaust? If you could hide it in the car maybe it would stink so bad they wouldn't want to sit in it and rev the engine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Questing here is did it finally rot away, or did they find something was stuffed up there.

Might want to wait abit, I expect they think it was that creepy guy nextdoor.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Questing here is did it finally rot away, or did they find something was stuffed up there.

Might want to wait abit, I expect they think it was that creepy guy nextdoor.

I have no idea.  But the they seem to be celebrating.  The streets choked with their dirtbag friends and their trucks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Sugar + Gas tank = No more revving.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Melted butter, poured into the hood vents. When that rots and hits the interior's vent system, it will smell horrible and NEVER come out. It's not super strong, just like BO or something rotten and it gets really, really annoying.

The best revenge is one you can enjoy a long time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Bannana in the tailpipe!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:18:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe the thing will just 'Catch Fire' one night.

I'm just say'n....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:28:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Melted butter, poured into the hood vents. When that rots and hits the interior's vent system, it will smell horrible and NEVER come out. It's not super strong, just like BO or something rotten and it gets really, really annoying.

The best revenge is one you can enjoy a long time.

same with mashed up shrimp cocktail
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#21]
get your hands on some liquid nitrogen and freez two cans of shaving cream then brake the cans open so you have a chunk of hard-uncondsed foamey stuff then put them on the engine block shud foam up good or stick it in his gas tank think it will clog it up good

cockeyed.com/pranks/frozen/frozen.html

or you can just shoot the car with a RPG
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:45:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Plasma cutter
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Bannana in the tailpipe!

[white dude's voice] I'm not falling for a bananna in my tailpipe![/white dude's voice]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:31:06 AM EDT
[#24]
You could always ask him to stop.

I know if someone messed with my bike it would be an invitation for an ass beating.

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:38:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Pour a pitcher of kool-aid into the gas tank...

Any decent mechanic should be able to fix the problem, if they want to pay for it. It's not "damaging", it's more "temporary disabling"..

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:46:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Melted butter in the air vents? It's playful. It's cruel. I like it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:56:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Hell, just pour a whole pitcher of water into his gas tank -- no sugar necessary.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:58:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Tannerite
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:36:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Obtain a bottle of methyl mercaptan.   It's the chemical that gives the smell to natural gas,  and is used very, very sparingly.

Obtain a syringe with a LONG needle.  Bend the needle so that it can penetrate the door jamb or window seal insulation.

Inject the contents of the bottle in the car.

The car will be absolutely uninhabitable.   It will end up JUNKED.

The stuff is so strong that if you spill it on bare steel and then wash it very thoroughly,
the stench will remain.   It gets into the grain of the steel.

CJ

Yep!  I'm an organic chemist.  Whenever chemistry involving mercaptans is done in my building, it better be on a Thursday afternoon on a long weekend, even when done in a fume hood in sealed up glassware.  Violations of this unwritten code are handled swiftly and severely.

Pranks with mercaptans are strictly forbidden.  They simply are not funny, at least among colleagues.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#32]
So what's the original story behind this Honda? I must have missed it.

So far I have,

1. Kid had riced out Honda with stupid fart can exhuast
2. You put potato in exhaust , whick worked for a year
3. Kid got exahust "fixed" and now it's annoying again.

BenDover beat me to the obligatory ARFCOM tannerite post, so I guess I'm going to have to go with contacting cyanide and getting him to give you a dead possum to stick under the hood.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Does he have one of those aftermarket "fart can" mufflers?

all those are is a resonator like a cherry bomb glasspack, and it has a perforated steel insert surrounded by packing, all surrounded by the outer housing.

the point being: spray insulation will never come out if you use enough on that thing, and I'm pretty sure there wont be enough backpressure to blow it out, and if it does, its still going to have a bunch stuck in there and should quiet it down a bit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#34]
ROTFLMAO!!  I can't get the icons to work or I'd post the little blue guy laughing!  I understand your situation sucks, but the way you typed this just kills me.  beep beep! LOL.

Anyway, choose something that isn't obviously done by someone.  I think greatstuff is a little too obvious.  Melted butter, they'd never figure out what it was.  Also consider dead mice.  One got into my dad's AC once and it stunk pretty bad.  Consider "natural" solutions to this problem.

Quoted:
Revving has commenced as a response.

Vroooom!

Vrooom!

VroooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

< beep! beep! >

VRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
You could always ask him to stop.

I know if someone messed with my bike it would be an invitation for an ass beating.

LittleJacek

That never works with assholes, or didn't you know?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Consider "natural" solutions to this problem.

JimTH is right.

Skunk scent.

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:29:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Find a stray cat in the neighborhood, feed him all kinds of canned cat food. Throw him in the car and lock it up. After an hour or two then go out and find a neighborhood dog, throw him in the car with the cat..... you get the picture.

Oh, yeah. Forgot to add. If a neighborhood cat is not available, find a "flat" cat out on the road somewhere and substitute him for a live one. Of course a possum or skunk or any other small animal will do in a pinch.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
a potato works good but a can of   "great stuff" works better, only way to get it out is to cut off the entire exhaust system

Perhaps the best way of mesing us someones car to date. Great Stuff.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#39]
A block of Limberger cheese on the exhaust manifold would create a pleasant aroma.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#40]
This obviously isnt a viable option but it sure is fun to imagine.

In the middle of the night tow his car to a crusher. Return the modified version (cube) back to its spot in the driveway. Then hide and wait (with video) until he comes out the next day to find his "compact" compact car.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Get one of those plastic balls from a McDonald's playground and put it in the freezer.  The ball will shrink and you can fold it and squeeze it into the exaust pipe.  Push it all the way in to the muff(this just sounds funny)ler.  When it warms back up it'll return to full size.  When the car is started the exaust will try to push it into the the tail pipe, plug the hole, and stall the car.  The car shouldn't ever run long enough to melt the ball.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Does he have one of those aftermarket "fart can" mufflers?

It has no muffler at all!  Which is why I hate this motherfucker so much!

It's not a ricer.  It's an old, junky Honda Accord from the 80's.  The kid either drives up and down the streets around my house (I guess he's too scared to venture farther) or he just SITS IN HIS DRIVEWAY, REVVING HIS UNMUFFLED ENGINE AND HONKING HIS HORN FOR HOURS!
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Castor oil on the tail pipe or muffler, it will smoke like crazy when it gets hot. It works best on the exhaust manifold (no flame just tons of smoke)

I bet the fire dept gets called out.

Or skunk oil from tinks or a local trapping house, dump it inside on the seats.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 1:33:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Loosen all of the Lugs on the tires, then let him go driving down the street.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#45]
hmm my dad says to take the roter and/or timing chane so it wont start
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 2:52:13 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Tink's Fox urine does wonders I hear.

I can vouch for that!!It leaves an incredible stink,especially if you put it into a syringe or turkey baster and shoot it into the A/C vents.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 3:12:23 AM EDT
[#47]
The first car I bought was an 88 honda acord.  I was a stupid ass kid too and know what your talking about.  Now being older and more apreciative of others I feel for you.  The easiest way to handle this I think is to just open the radiator flush valve a little and just wait.  The valve is located right under the honda emblem in the front.  Really easy to get to.  Just reach under with your hand, give it 2 full turns.  It is a white wing nut looking thing on the bottom of the black radiator.  The reason is that my honda would heat up really quick and then level out.  He wouldn't notice an over heat if he just sits and revs for awhile.  Over time when he finally takes it out there won't be enough water in it to cool right and it will over heat.  Hopefully he will be to stupid to pull it over and wait.  Hopefully he will drive it home and imediately add water, cracking the engine.  Or he will be scared of it and leave it on the side of the road some where.  Either way problem solved.
The reason I say this is
1 no evidence, nothing added, just a small leak.
2 I followed this from the begining last year and I think the kid is to stupid to figure this simple thing out.
3 This actually happened to me and it cracked my engine.  I got oil in my cooling water and vice versa.  The engine was permently damaged.  
IM me if you need specs on a 88 honda acord.  I did a lot of my own work and still remember it well.
4 Either way the car will be gone
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 3:28:35 AM EDT
[#48]
I hate to break the mold, but I think its kinda a pussy thing to do messing with someones car. no emoticon could express my disbelief.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 4:13:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
It has no muffler at all!  Which is why I hate this motherfucker so much!

It's not a ricer.  It's an old, junky Honda Accord from the 80's.  The kid either drives up and down the streets around my house (I guess he's too scared to venture farther) or he just SITS IN HIS DRIVEWAY, REVVING HIS UNMUFFLED ENGINE AND HONKING HIS HORN FOR HOURS!

How do you keep from just yanking him out of there and choking him to death?

I'd really like to know because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to take that for very long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top