I saw a billboard for this site this week and thought I would check it out -
www.goveg.com/

Be sure to share your campaign ideas -
www.peta.org/feat/ideas/index2.html

and don't forget your vegan starter kit -
www.vegetarianstarterkit.com/
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#1]
w00t!. I have a veggie starter kit coming, addressed to "ALLAH".
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
What kind of freebies are they willing to give me to stop me from eating flesh?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Got my free kit coming also.

Don't you love the list of degenerates they have as famous vegiterians?

I wouldn't trust my dog with any of them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Veggies are what dinner eats.

If God didn't want me to eat cows, he wouldn't have made them out of steak.

(Firing up the Grill)

SG

Edited to add that Mayor McCheese is anxiously awaiting his starter kit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#5]
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Mr. Ben Eatinbeef is awaiting the arrival of his vegetarian starter kit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#7]

[From the site]Stop the Suffering of Canadian Chickens
On modern factory farms, tens of thousands of chickens are crowded tightly together inside dark, filthy sheds until the day when they are violently gathered and thrown into crates headed for the slaughterhouse.  

If I didn't know better I would swear this was from "The Onion."

[From the site]Holocaust on Your Plate
"Auschwitz begins whenever someone looks at their plate and thinks: they're only animals." Find out more about PETA's Holocaust exhibit.

Is that one or or a little of both?

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
BG. Buck Cutter has one on the Way
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Muhammed Allah Akbar has one coming my...I mean, HIS way!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#10]
'Iye Lovemsteak' has one headed this way!

Now where is my charcoal at?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Alec Baldwin is one of their spokespeople, is he really supposed to have even a flake of influence over me????  PALLEEAASSE!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Having one sent to "ben Killinstuff", and in the meantime, their 'thank you' page gave me an idea for dinner:

Yes, Veal Parmesean!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I saw a billboard for this site this week and thought I would check it out -
www.goveg.com/

Be sure to share your campaign ideas -
www.peta.org/feat/ideas/index2.html

and don't forget your vegan starter kit -
www.vegetarianstarterkit.com/

You want some entertainment?  Try this site out.  I actually used to work with this guy and he is totally wacked.  Visit his site.  I think he will blow a fuse when he sees the referal site is www.ar15.com in his logs.  Along with the fact he is a bonified Vegan, he is a total pacifist.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#15]

From Daggar:
You want some entertainment? Try this site out. I actually used to work with this guy and he is totally wacked. Visit his site. I think he will blow a fuse when he sees the referal site is www.ar15.com in his logs. Along with the fact he is a bonified Vegan, he is a total pacifist.

I have to admit I like his stuff. Will have to show the wife when she gets home

I was raised a vegetarian and my parents still are. I love meat now but it is somewhat liberating to not think of a meal as meat surrounded by condiments. I eat what I am in the mood for. Meat or no meat. It’s just a different way of thinking.

Tonight I want a steak.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
My campaign suggestion...

"Show how you don't need to eat meat by leaning forward and eating your own cock."

Chau Yung Cow has a vegan starter kit headed his way.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Waiting on mine, coming C/O John Holmes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:34:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Don't you love the list of degenerates they have as famous vegiterians?

I wouldn't trust my dog with any of them.

I know for a FACT that Pamela Anderson is a meat eater...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:36:22 AM EDT
[#19]
The video that all meat-eaters should watch and every vegetarian should own, "Meet Your Meat," narrated by Alec Baldwin.  Yes, Meet Your Meat indeed.  Who comes up with this stuff?

Oh well, it was an entertaining site that complemented my roast beef sandwich nicely.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:48:26 AM EDT
[#20]
I hope my Free Starter kit gets here before my Free T-shirt...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:57:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I just can't believe thjose idiots take themselves seriously.

"Chickens are curious little birds that value their lives as much as you."   WTF?  A chicken has no clue it even exists.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Hasn't anyone ever shown PETA the horrid conditions that vegetables are grown under?
Seeds are ripped from their mother, planted in the ground with cow manure or some other fertilizer.
Forced to push their way up through the soil to get air, only to bake in the hot sun.
Get water only when the sky decides to deliver it -- they can dehydrate until the rain comes!
They get ripped from the ground with or without the roots.
Then shucked, cleaned, frozen, cooked, canned --whatever. . . .

Sounds like veggies are treated the same as these chickens! WHERE IS THE OUTCRY!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#23]
in order for all of us to become vegitarians, We would need to kill all the animals to create
farmland to be able to feed all the humans. Dont they realize farmers get permits to kill  or they potch
animals or invite hunters to kill the animals eating there vegitables.(no offence to farmers but i know some and they had to wipe out the deer for their nursery so if you had a tag you were welcome )

think of the trillians of insects we must kill to grow veggies.

If we were all vegitaitaians who would feed the chickens ?

veggies are living organisums too let the rabbits ware glasses.

the only way to save the animals is less humans.

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#24]
I have known serveral vegetarians and they seemed to get weaker and have other health problems after going vegetarian.  I will probably get flamed for saying that, but it is just my observation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I really just don't understand that whole world.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I just can't believe thjose idiots take themselves seriously.

"Chickens are curious little birds that value their lives as much as you."   WTF?  A chicken has no clue it even exists.

I guess that mcchicken I just ate valued its existence too. Yum yum. When I go to work today I'm getting a big, juicy, DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER with Lettuce, Catsup, extra pickle, onion, light mayo, bacon, tomato, and Big mac sauce on it. Yummy.

With my eating habits as they are, you'd surely expect me to be beefy myself. Unfortunately, not yet. Still at 160 lbs....

Ben
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Hmmm sounds like a good night to eat at Chic-Fil-A!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Why stop there, order some for all your "friends" located in the white pages
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#29]
damnit, where are the pics of my new BBQ pit when i need them?????????
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quote:

Pigs, cows, and chickens are individuals with feelings—they experience love, happiness, loneliness, and fear, just as dogs, cats, and people do. More than 25 billion animals are killed by the meat industry each year—in ways that would horrify any compassionate person. The average American meat-eater is responsible for the abuse and death of about 90 animals per year.

WHEL GUESS THE FUCK WHAT

Proven is the fact that Veggies have an awareness of their surroundings and produce electric waves that change in similar fashion to feelings and emotion.

One life, cannot, under any condition, live without distroying another form of life for food.

Damn I have the veggie extreamists.  You don't eat meat, FINE.  But leave me the hell alone.

We need a preaching to the choir animation.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:18:48 AM EDT
[#31]
What I could NEVER understand is, if vegetarian dispise meat, then why do they make veggy burger, turkey burger, etc, etc, some of the boxs says "taste like meat" WTF if they hate meat so bad, just the thought should make them sick

Pamala Anderson, she my not eat meat, but she suck it like its going out of style
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#32]

The average American meat-eater is responsible for the abuse and death of about 90 animals per year.

shiiiiiiiiiiit, thats one good BBQ is what that is, not a whole YEARS worth

and i like to abuse animals after they're dead too, my favorite way to cook chicken here lately is to further soil their memory by shoving a beer can up each of their asses
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top