User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 5:54:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
smart people?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyway... I agree regarding the e-mail thing.  Like when a friend, who's intelligence I respect greatly, sent me the Kerry/Fonda photoshop e-mail... last week.  

He was all like, "See?".  And I had to relay the sad fact that the photo was bogus.  So...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:21:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Uh...I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
"The way God and John Moses Browning intended."
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#5]
A lot of these sound like stupid things that stupid peple say to sound stupider.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:40:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A lot of these sound like stupid things that stupid peple say to sound stupider.

True enough.  I make the attempt to believe that most people are more intelligent than they believe or appear to be.  Unfortunately, the more I see, the less I can believe that.

Don't believe it, I am way stupider than I think I am and not to mention that I look kinda stupid also.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:46:37 AM EDT
[#8]
In boot camp I was the "scribe".  The scribe is the guy who writes things down for the Senior Drill Instructor.  He is usually selected if he has a high GT score, or college.

I had access to the Platoon Roster, which had everyone's GT score (a basic intelligence score).
When standing "On Line!", I noticed that some recruits stood there at attention with their mouths hanging open.
Some just a bit, some open wide.
I compared this information with the GT scores of these recruits.
Without exception, I found that the degree to which a recruit left his mouth open was INDIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to his GT score.

The dumber the recruit, the wider his open mouth, while standing at attention.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True enough.  I make the attempt to believe that most people are more intelligent than they believe or appear to be.  Unfortunately, the more I see, the less I can believe that.

Don't believe it, I am way stupider than I think I am and not to mention that I look kinda stupid also.

I believe you Hielo.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe you Hielo.

2nd that...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Like, what is your point? I think I know, but....
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe you Hielo.

Out of everyone here, I thought you would.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top