Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 5:19:24 PM EDT
I have expressed my opinion regarding the so called torture of Iraqis at the hands of US personal many times, I will say it again.

Though I feel that the treatment of the Iraqi prisoners was wrong, and obviously humiliating, I will not apologize for it, nor do I believe anyone from the US administration should either, Unless or untill The Arab nations come on Al-gizeara(sp) and show shame and remorse for the many acts so openly perpitraited by the Muslem extremists who have so blatantly and openly mistreated,tortured, and murdered our soldiers and citizens.

And openly act to bring them to justice in the same manor that the US is doing to the personal responsible for the humiliation of Iraqi prisoners, as far as I can see that is all it amounted to.

So tell me WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE !!!

As usual all we will hear is the sound of crickets chirping
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sick of islam and muslims. I don't want to see any muslims, I don't want to live by any muslims, I don't want any muslims in our country, I don't want our American soliders fighting for any muslims or helping any muslims. IF they can't stand up on their own two feet and fight for their own freedom same as our fore fathers did back in 1776 then they don't deserve freedom. If they're going to act like animals and be that way then they deserve Sadam and what he did to them. I'm so, so sick of muslims.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I am talking about the outrage from the Arab Nations and Muslims...........

by Doublefeed:  There's plenty of it.
At least three threads have been locked because the outrage violated the CoC.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, well don't expect any. Even if other arab states don't like what happened they won't say anything because they're all "brothers" of the faith. They will stand up for each other , right or wrong.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I think a big part of why the French help us during our Revolution was for pay back against the English. Remember, just about 15 years prior the English kicked their butt in the "French and Indian" war.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#7]
The outrage is there, Only its regarding the humiliation of the iraqi cockroaches.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The outrage is there, Only its regarding the humiliation of the iraqi cockroaches.

That is my point in a nut shell, why isn't the world reacting the same way when it's an American being savagely killed?? That is why I don't think anyone in Washington should be apologizing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Senator Inhofe (sp?) from Oklahoma said it well today when he said he was outraged at the outrage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top