Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 3:35:38 PM EDT
I don't know..but we have a petition to hit. HIT IT!!! Please.

The Kerry campaign says they have 250,000 signatures asking the removal of Rumsfeld..this is not a big deal, except the fact we should let them know America supports Secretary Rumsfeld. We need to let them "see" our outrage at their politicising the naked pics..and are mum on Mr. Berg's horrid death.

Hit it if you can..it's kosher.

Mods..maybe we can tack it for 24 hours??

Thanks

patriotpetitions.us/

BTW..they have about 75,000 signatures so far.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
im not sure what to make of this. defintiely, i do not support kerry. at the same time though, i'm left feeling that rumsfeld either is completely out of touch with what can happen in a war zone, or else all of his apologizing is nothing more than a dog and pony show to satisfy the media. neither option makes me want to support him.

seriously, how is it possible that he was unaware of what was going on in that prison. how could any of the higher-ups not know?? there are "thousands" of photos...and somehow this huge cover-up was perpetrated by a small group of enlisted men. that is a load. rumsfeld knew. and if he didn't or couldnt forsee this situation developing, he is incompetant and should be replaced.

and if he did know and let it go on...well, that was his choice and the message he conveyed to those beneath him. he should have stuck to his reasons and unloaded what he believed to be the truth on the media and the rest of the united states. instead, i think he ends up looking like someone who sold out the armed forces, his beleifes,  and all who serve just to satisfy public opinion. thats not a leader i could support.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh, what was the question?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
If it did then i'd ...... um ... what were we talking about .....never mind
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I do have to say...what was that you asked?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife remembers everything! need I explain more?  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I dunno...I forgot.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
i use to know but i cannot remember now
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got no memory...

I don't recall...

I've got no memory...

Of anything at all!

Steve
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I forget...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top