Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/24/2021 10:35:51 AM EDT
Apparently the Soviets ordered Oswald to return to the USA to kill JFK, but then changed their minds. But Oswald went on with the plan.

An interesting thing I didn't know about Oswald, he was a spy who used his station in Japan to help the Soviets shoot down the U-2 in 1960
According to the authors, the Soviets recruited Oswald in 1957, when he was a US Marine serving in Japan. After working clandestine missions for them for several years  including providing the information that allowed them to shoot down American pilot Gary Powers in 1960  he was assigned in 1962, possibly by Khrushchev himself, to begin preparations to assassinate President Kennedy.
View Quote
https://nypost.com/2021/02/22/soviets-ordered-lee-harvey-oswald-to-kill-jfk-ex-cia-chief/
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn’t surprise me at all, everything about that assassination is clear as mud.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#2]
sounds exactly like something the real responsible party would say.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
If only we had done a Congressional investigation on the assassination
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Came here to post this.

Believe the fantastical Tom Clancy story or the obvious one?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, Congress ordered an investigation?  Well that puts my mind at ease, no one could ever put one over on that bunch, they're sharp.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ETA.  Nothing would surprise me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, Congress ordered an investigation?  Well that puts my mind at ease, no one could ever put one over on that bunch, they're sharp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And parts of it are still sealed is the best part
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Kennedy was already in “back channel” talks with the Soviets, why would they kill him? And Oswald had more ties to the Cubans and the Bay of Pigs operatives than he did with Russia.  Sounds like a snow job.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wouldn’t surprise me at all, everything about that assassination is clear as mud.
View Quote

Magical pristine bullet says, trust me, this is what happened.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Well you know what Hillary says
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#12]
LBJ would have been a better target.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]
How was he allowed to move to USSR and return?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't think we'll ever get the truth of what happened that day, just like we'll never get the truth of Jeffrey Epsteins murder. But there's enough evidence to suggest that the official story isn't it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#16]
"I'm sorry Dale.  I know how much that assassination meant to you."
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#17]
It was known at the time the he was a commie and had lived in the USSR.  The media just covered it up.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Lots of spies are double agents and the CIA would never out one of their own, they would however disavow them and when you disavow a double agent you pretend he was just a foreign agent who did that country's bidding.

That is exactly what this is.  There is no doubt that Kennedy was assassinated by his own government for daring to upset the apple cart, and Johnson was emplaced to facilitate the CIA's desires in South East Asia.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#19]
CIA has proven itself to be an anti American organization that actively works against the American people.

They have zero credibility of any kind.

Any self respecting American citizen who is affiliated with any of these 3 letter agencies should be actively working to tear it apart from the inside, or resign.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#20]
I have always believed that the CIA knew Oswald's plan and let it play out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Kennedy was already in “back channel” talks with the Soviets, why would they kill him? And Oswald had more ties to the Cubans and the Bay of Pigs operatives than he did with Russia.  Sounds like a snow job.
View Quote

This is an odd take on what I understand. Not many Bay of Pigs operatives defected to the USSR,passed out pro-Castro leaflets or attempted to get a visa for Cuba.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#22]
LHO was definitely a shooter, but there were fail-safes in place. I still maintain that it was the CIA with orders from Johnson and pressure from the mafia.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#23]
I SEEN'T IT ON THE MOVIE 'SALT'
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ask and ye shall receive: https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you just said tells me you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#26]
He still has the shovel..
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
It wasnt as forbidden as you might think.

Bernie Sanders honeymooned there.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Throughout modern history it was very easy for Russia to mess with USA.
Killing president. Electing president. And even hacking almost every government and private server in USA.
I think it’s too much credit to some barbaric hordes.

In reality, just like with 9/11, “someone” in us government knew something and used it to advance an agenda.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#29]
So what was the Col. Walker assassination attempt about, then?

Oswald was a sad, attention whore. 100% of his actions make sense when you look at his personal history of trying to be a revolutionary. I don't think he needed any cajoling to do anything, he was a bitter turd of a man.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump/Russia

What this is telling you is that Trump having had access AND an opportunity to declassify it (and didn't) knows the truth.

This is an effort to get out ahead of that leak in much the same way that the most recent "peach mints" were an effort to get his security clearance.

The fucking CIA killed Kennedy because he threatened to disband them. The CIA would have and likely still will kill Trump to keep their secrets.

People however still rally around the flag and give reverence to the military who have been doing the Deep states bidding for almost a century under the guise of "protecting democracy" around the world. No, they are simply low payed, unsuspecting and gullible tools of a viciously corrupt government.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LBJ would have been a better target.
View Quote

LBJ had the most to gain.  Maybe he didn't do it but whoever did wanted him to be potus
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#32]
XP-100 on the grassy knoll?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Oswald was a sad, attention whore. 100% of his actions make sense when you look at his personal history of trying to be a revolutionary. I don't think he needed any cajoling to do anything, he was a bitter turd of a man.
View Quote

This is my take.

He sucked at being a Marine so he had this angsty attraction towards the USSR but went there and discovered it was shit. He went back to the US and couldn’t manage so he tried being some kind of revolutionary. I tend to believe he was an idiot with delusions of grandeur.

I don’t think he was either a CIA or KGB asset.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#34]
A loser with a surplus rifle was in the right place at the wrong time.

People complicate it because simple is hard.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he was such an attention whore then why didn't admit to killing JFK in front of the media press at the police station. Finally got his spotlight and all he said was he was a patsy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Pretty sure that if someone from the CIA tells you something then you can immediately dismiss it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Everyone knows the Zodiac Killers Dad was behind the killing, after the Bay of Pigs he was very very angry
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Oswald probably didn't want to spend life in jail or get the death penalty.
He wasn't a patsy and he was definitely a liar.
He was told multiple times why he was under arrest, but repeatedly claimed for the media that no one had told him.

This is just someone trying to make money off the murder as has been the case from the start.
One loser got lucky and murdered a president.
No conspiracy. Period.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Oswald was just a patsy.
Everyone in the know ,knows Mason did it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you’re correct.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Too many people were figuring out the CIA did it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#42]
After watching the last five years I believe the most likely scenario is that JFK was killed because he wasn't cooperating with the globalist/swamp agenda.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
This along with why wasn't he watched 24/7?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#44]
dude is just selling a book and morons will give him money when they buy it

everyone knows OJ's son did it
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
This along with why wasn't he watched 24/7?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump/Russia

What this is telling you is that Trump having had access AND an opportunity to declassify it (and didn't) knows the truth.

This is an effort to get out ahead of that leak in much the same way that the most recent "peach mints" were an effort to get his security clearance.

The fucking CIA killed Kennedy because he threatened to disband them. The CIA would have and likely still will kill Trump to keep their secrets.

People however still rally around the flag and give reverence to the military who have been doing the Deep states bidding for almost a century under the guise of "protecting democracy" around the world. No, they are simply low payed, unsuspecting and gullible tools of a viciously corrupt government.
View Quote

Yep, nailed it!  I thought every understood this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

It kinda do., don’t it?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

LoL.   Well ok then.  Shut it down boys, the science is settled!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I’m more inclined to believe Woolsey was a mole or Ames cohort.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm a believe of the Secret Service ND theory.

In short, Oswald took shots from the observatory, startling a PSD agent who ND'd into Kennedy, which was subsequently covered up.

Not sure how Jack Ruby fits into this.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top