Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2021 3:08:56 PM EDT
I'm considering moving away from my G-Code stuff in favor of Esstac - for four different belt setups.  Since it would be a larger than just a couple of pouches purchase, I was wondering if anyone had a coupon code?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm considering moving away from my G-Code stuff in favor of Esstac - for four different belt setups.  Since it would be a larger than just a couple of pouches purchase, I was wondering if anyone had a coupon code?

Thanks
View Quote

Not sure they exist at the moment. They've been rather busy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They are working at max capacity and selling everything they can make, so I wouldn't go holding my breath.

But I'll add Ryan for some abuse and laughs.  

@RyanEsstac

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
As soon as the IRS gets off its lazy ass and sends me my refund, I'll be making a purchase from them. I think their prices are pretty good as they are, though. I don't have any issues paying what they're asking.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The coupon code is: you're lucky if anything's even in stock long enough for you punch in your credit card # with your fat fingers

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The coupon code is: you're lucky if anything's even in stock long enough for you punch in your credit card # with your fat fingers

View Quote

GFT
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

@Bizzarolibe - I ordered Sunday Night at about 9:00 p.m. and just got shipping confirmation.  For one guy, the order had a lot of mag pouches of about 7 different varieties in two different colors.  That's faster than any other vendor I've ordered from in months.  Good on ESSTAC!!!!  Customer service is huge to me, and this is a darn good start.  

Tagging @RyanEsstac just for kudos and no response requested.  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top