Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 3:29:22 PM EDT
I placed an order over the 'net for a buch of Paraclete gear that they were advertising about a week ago. I threw in a roll of 100mph tape on top of everything else just because I needed some. Total order was about $150. So, I get an email the other day saying:

"We are unable to fulfill part of your order. The two Paraclete items that you have ordered are completely out of stock and we will not be restocking them. We will ship the rest of your order out to you today via FedEx Ground, I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do for you please don’t hesitate to contact me."

They sent JUST the tape. That was it. They charged me almost as much for shipping as the damned tape costs.

Thanks for giving me an option of cancelling the REST of the order if the majority of the items weren't in stock and WEREN'T going to be restocked.

What a crock!!

Must be my BAD CHARMA. I obviosly had a hell of a good previous life 'cause it sure fells like I am paying for it this go around.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Ouch! Sucks to be you.

I would call them & ask for a full refund on the order, & tell them what's what. Seriously man.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]

I would call them & ask for a full refund on the order, & tell them what's what. Seriously man.

Call them if they don’t fix it then take it up with your credit card company. It can take awhile and you may have to write a couple of letters but if you can make the case to the credit card company you were unfairly charged they will fix weather the vendor likes it or not, they just take the money out of the vendors account.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Just did. I pay the shipping back and a restocking fee. I figured I would just keep the tape, learn my lesson, and do a little 'free' adverstising for them here amongst my online friends.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats complete horseshit! I would be on the phone getting a refund.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Beware any company that thinks they can charge $60 for a USGI M16 magazine........

Oh, and send them a link to this thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top