Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2004 8:29:18 PM EDT
I pulled up to a stall today at the local carwash and as I was searching for quarters I saw a card board box on the concrete below the coin machine and it had two complete boxes of federal premium #4 duck steel shot and a hundred or so of field loads and twenty or more 31/2 in bb turkey loads.  All appear to be factory loaded, what would you do........shoot it, or no?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, yes, after visual inspection.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Not in a million years.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
No!  Then again, I'm a little alarmist with stuff like that.  If I find that a snack bar or something I bought even appears funny (e.g., small hole, possibly tampered with), I pitch it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
cut one open, inspect powder, shot, primer. if its good, then you just made out like a bandit.

some hunter somewhere is pissed at his hunting buddy for stealing his shells.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
do it!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Keep it!!!  some poor guy is going to be pissed when he finds its gone
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
cut one open, inspect powder, shot, primer. if its good, then you just made out like a bandit.

some hunter somewhere is pissed at his hunting buddy for stealing his shells.

Not a bad idea!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe it's 'crime ammo' and you should take it to the local Police station...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#9]
[tinfoil mode] It was probably a trap set by the feds to see who would take it.  They're in the process of obtaining a warrant for your house right now! [tinfoil mode]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#10]
somebody probably vacumed their car and forgot to put the stuff back in the trunk?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:14:39 AM EDT
[#11]
the ammo can be traced to the murders of the personal security of the chechnyan president, they killed his guards, and then installed the bomb under his seat, they are coming for you now
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I would give some to a couple of guys I didnt much care for. If they came out ok,Id shoot it after inspecting the rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top