Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 7:16:50 PM EDT
as the absolutely worst movie ever made.  I skipped it in the theater and damn am I glad.  Saw it on Stars.  It sucked.  Right up there with Godzilla and Mission to Mars.

On a positive note, saw Underworld last week and it was better then average.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
HULK = Worst. Movie. Ever.

I couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Gangland was worse, I tried to watch this POS tonight and it was impossible.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Gangland was worse, I tried to watch this POS tonight and it was impossible.

Highly doubtful.  Hulk was like watching a big steaming pile of dog crap decompose into a steaming puddle of dog crap.  May the directer and writers and producer be forever banished to someones basement pit.  "You need to put the lotion on or you don't get any food".

Jennifer Connelly is starting to get that old crackwhore look to her.  Too skinny tweeker.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't stand Underworld, it was like you were watching the middle of an action movie.  That and anyone who knows ANYTHING about vampires knows that movie was extremely inaccurate.  Any decent vampire could smoke a warewolf.  That and they were the worst shots ever, they couldn't hit crap, but vampires have increased motorskills and vision making them awesome shots.  Also, when the main vampire chick was shooting she held her guns all crooked and limp-wristed.

Digital
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I couldn't stand Underworld, it was like you were watching the middle of an action movie.  That and anyone who knows ANYTHING about vampires knows that movie was extremely inaccurate.  Any decent vampire could smoke a warewolf.  That and they were the worst shots ever, they couldn't hit crap, but vampires have increased motorskills and vision making them awesome shots.  Also, when the main vampire chick was shooting she held her guns all crooked and limp-wristed.

Digital

But alteast the chick was hot.

I didnt see Hulk.  Its on the if I have nothing better and its free list.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Comparing Godzilla and Mission to Mars to The Hulk is an insult to them.  I could find some small redeeming qualities in both of them but could find nothing at all to like in The Hulk.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Digital

Inaccurate in regards to what? Real Vampires? Bram Stokers book?

You do know they aren't real right? Even in the mythology I don't ever recal hearing about a vampire and a werewolf going head to head.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]

I liked Hulk, Mission to Mars and Underworld.

In fact, I watched Hulk today/

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought Underworld was a pretty good movie
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought hulk would suck from the previews with all that TERRIBLE CG CRAP... I'm so sick of all the CG it's not even funny. I think it all started with INdependance day which was a great movie but everybody wanted to out do it.... Sorry I started a rant there.

Anyway, MOvie was terrible, I downloaded it about a week after it hit threatres adn still wanted my money back.... Well, my time back at least.

Underworld could have been a great movie but they screwed that one up. Let's hope the sequel comes out better.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Digital

Vampires and Werewolves are fictional creatures man....

I liked Underworld a lot, I am so glad that they didnt go with CG for the werewolves.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I figured as much.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:49:00 AM EDT
[#14]
This discussion just goes to prove that teotwawki/shtf movies that contain [the things that shall not be named] as the main antagonists, are always safe bets.

Peace be with you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought Waterworld was a good flick....
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Didn't Tim Robbins get freeze dried in outer space in "Mission to Mars"?
Worth the price of admission, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
as the absolutely worst movie ever made.  I skipped it in the theater and damn am I glad.  Saw it on Stars.  It sucked.  Right up there with Godzilla and Mission to Mars.

You got off easy.

I watched Blowing for Columbine on Starz a couple of days ago.  I had to keep getting up to find something to semi-distract myself.  I had put off watching it until it was free.  Someone put Moore out of my misery!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:23:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got off easy.

I watched Blowing for Columbine on Starz a couple of days ago.  I had to keep getting up to find something to semi-distract myself.  I had put off watching it until it was free.  Someone put Moore out of my misery!

I dry-fired my revolver into his fat head maybe 500 times throught that one.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:25:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Out of everyone I know that has saw it, I seem to be the only person that remotely liked it. It was far from the greatest, though.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Underworld was ok... I think a sequel has potential if they decide to do one. Not as good as Blade though.

I liked the Hulk. Yeah, ok... didn't follow the comic to the "T", but what comic adaptation film ever has? In all honsty though, the could have left out the whole thing with the father and it might have beenjust as good... or at least the final part where he turns into that giant gamma bubble... that was gay. I thought the CGI Hulk was amazing though. I also liked the musical score.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top